Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xxFUAxx

2»

Comments

• That's actually exactly what I had guessed it meant woot. That rarely happens.. but I knew lynog pretty well.. totally makes sense haha
  • TAG = Maur...was that his name?

They were around before birth of Fenris, We were DFWD then.
  • x3.14x
    xBAGPIPESx

Bitches...
  • Didn't FTB do this this with TFUA?
  • what about xLFCx.. and xFCx? those were legit UAs.. and i know im missing one.. some body had asked me to join one and ... it was dump. the dude who ran it thought he was super hot shit -.-when in all reality...

>:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P
    The only UAs worth a shit were probably xLTx/xMGx, LFC and maybe 2ndC, but a lot of those dudes were Lummers, so it was basically xLTx leftovers. I guess there was TAG WAAAAAY back in the day, but aside from their super ossim avatar skills, I have no idea what they actually DID.
    I loved xSPx and ofc Mafia when we weren't running legit alliances :)
  • what about xLFCx.. and xFCx? those were legit UAs.. and i know im missing one.. some body had asked me to join one and ... it was dump. the dude who ran it thought he was super hot shit -.-when in all reality...

>:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P
    The only UAs worth a shit were probably xLTx/xMGx, LFC and maybe 2ndC, but a lot of those dudes were Lummers, so it was basically xLTx leftovers. I guess there was TAG WAAAAAY back in the day, but aside from their super ossim avatar skills, I have no idea what they actually DID.
    Yeah, but Mafia was big enough to be legit alliance size, like the Fenris leaders. Jsin used to be one of my favorite SK'ers, matter of fact.

TAG = Maur...was that his name?

Yeah. I got introduced to TAG's offsite stuff by Emo, but by the time I looked into what they were doing, they were pretty much gone from SK and hated the game. It stood for Total Armageddon Galactica.

• edited December 2014

DFWD was so god damn awesome. Especially in Game 6A/B.
  • TAG was True Armageddon Galactica...
  • edited December 2014
    Didn't FTB do this this with TFUA?

Tfua was the real anti ua ua.

DFWD was fun

• TAG was True Armageddon Galactica...
    That should tell you how long it's been. :P

Yeah, but Mafia was big enough to be legit alliance size, like the Fenris leaders. Jsin used to be one of my favorite SK'ers, matter of fact.

Yeah. I got introduced to TAG's offsite stuff by Emo, but by the time I looked into what they were doing, they were pretty much gone from SK and hated the game. It stood for Total Armageddon Galactica.

i miss Jsin.. i listed him in my 5 friends that i missed. He taught me a great deal, more about politics and how to gain information in this game. Paving the way for me to becoming.. well i guesss a Spy.. i played the double agent part good too if i may toot my own horn for once

• which is ironically why so many of you remember me :) from our conversations we would have had, with me trying to glean any info i could that would help our alliance.
  • Lox.. lol!! Can someone tell me what 2ndC means? I see it in lynogs pf name lol, noob lynog
    2ndC = Second Comming

basicly some silly willy UA :D
    It was basically an AIM chat with a bunch of people who had known each other/played together for 4-5 years

Neal/Kes/Jones/dante/Lynog/Amog/tree topper/tiesto/myself/TJ and a few others.... The chat slowly grew over time to where it had like 25 people, sharing information to help everyone grow, but it was never really a nap network. You try to avoid them if you can, but if someone does something stupid you take a bite without posting them up for the gangbang. We only really did the 5 Prem group alliance stack (+ a few random slots from people who had no groupmates) thing a couple times.

This was a couple years ago now though...

@SkydragonX: I thought you are a young one, not eh?
  • which is ironically why so many of you remember me :) from our conversations we would have had, with me trying to glean any info i could that would help our alliance.
    Yes, yes, good times! :) I'm pretty sure Lem has all these archieves.