Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of them?! THE LIST!

Comments

• edited December 2014
    ^^ pussyboii... plz come back nxt rd... we rape you... you rage quit... we all laugh n await your delusional comments on pfs
  • ^^ pussyboii... plz come back nxt rd... we rape you... you rage quit... we all laugh n await your delusional comments on pfs
  • Dole - needs 90 something posts to join the 6k club
  • I'll get there.
  • I care nothing for those threads, except to irreverently spam them ceaselessly with frivolous jollies.
  • I care nothing for those threads, except to irreverently spam them ceaselessly with frivolous jollies.
    Post counts don't matter. WE'RE still the motherfucking Lords of Helldump.

• Damn straight we are. I've said for years that post counts are irrelevant. I have said it when I had the most post counts or when I had low post counts.
  • I had the most right under cereal, then LV came along -_-
  • Sure thing.
  • ^^ pussyboii... plz come back nxt rd... we rape you... you rage quit... we all laugh n await your delusional comments on pfs
    You've never broke me and never will

• We have smashed u plenty of times.....u r dilusional
  • Sorry viva, but I have witnessed the transgressions, these claims are legit =/.

Bwahahaha dude not only have I broke you but you disbanded your alliance n rage quit in the process lol... only time you had the upper hand was when I got multi fucked out the gate and you used your shit alliance to kt me! Still took you faggots 30 plus hours and the last 15 hits were multies. .. prolly your pathetic multies tbh but hey I guess you won one time! Lol

Why don't you group with Illy so I can get double the Rage in one shot! Lol
  • edited December 2014
    ^^ pussyboii... plz come back nxt rd... we rape you... you rage quit... we all laugh n await your delusional comments on pfs

Bwahahaha dude not only have I broke you but you disbanded your alliance n rage quit in the process lol... only time you had the upper hand was when I got multi fucked out the gate and you used your shit alliance to kt me! Still took you faggots 30 plus hours and the last 15 hits were multies. .. prolly your pathetic multies tbh but hey I guess you won one time! Lol

Why don't you group with Illy so I can get double the Rage in one shot! Lol
    Why you gotts say faggot? Why can't you say something like... queens. Yea, use that in its place, much more funny.
  • here it is, lets start insulting!

LadyAshnod : I remembered her more from Fenris glory days but got shafted hardcore on her return... i think if she stays hiden with her crew she could be a good force to clash against
    It will take a while to organize the crew, but should be fun. :)
  • What I mean is yes you guys have killed me but you only ever kill me via MULTIS first
    It's happened last three rounds, I've never once seen you actually do it when I am fully on my feat
  • is feat your tripod?
  • Screw all u nobody remembers ole Hatetank ever
  • Screw all u nobody remembers ole Hatetank ever
    Welcome back and happy new year..2015..
  • What I mean is yes you guys have killed me but you only ever kill me via MULTIS first
    It's happened last three rounds, I've never once seen you actually do it when I am fully on my feat

So. Damn. Delusional!!!

• edited January 2015
    What I mean is yes you guys have killed me but you only ever kill me via MULTIS first

So. Damn. Delusional!!!

• Damn it ash, it's impossible to keep pace with you
    Don't worry, work will catch up next week. haha
  • @loafery: i am trying to embed a video to put me to sleep, and it shows...blank...LOL

So. Damn. Delusional!!!

• edited January 2015
    i give up! LOL. ""
  • I think it worked