Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• Lol i enjoyed playing hidden rogue scum lol. was i too transparent? xP closest ive come to actually rolling mafia
  • I had everyone but flazer called. I think I was leaning towards damdred as the fifth. I knew it was Ty, Rohan, unreliable, and I had Aza pegged actually.
    u were going to be killed
    luckily for u that was the one night that the werewolves got roll blocked and aids came into play.
  • I had everyone but flazer called. I think I was leaning towards damdred as the fifth. I knew it was Ty, Rohan, unreliable, and I had Aza pegged actually.
    u were going to be killed
    luckily for u that was the one night that the werewolves got roll blocked and aids came into play.
    lol yeah I was surprised I was alive so long.
  • I had you pegged just talking with you when i did rs XD especially your tunnel on unreliable hehe

I guess i'll stay in
  • yaaay now we can kill meadows again!
  • Lol i figured but it was still fun ^^
  • yaaay now we can kill meadows again!
    good post and agree
  • I better get an ability this time. Villagers sucks! gogogo slow noob
  • Still in. Lets hope that we can overlook this mishap and maintain a let not kill rohan for the game reset, lets kill diagotsu attitude ;).
  • Could have told you brohan would do this, he also suicided on sk this round
  • I wonder if SB will boycott this reset after what happened to him lol
  • i suppose i'll play

kloudi is out though
  • I find it hilarious aza that you were the alpha and she was a mason lol
  • yeah, we've had to learn how to not let eachother see anything
  • edited December 2014
    This just in: aza multis on teh WW
  • See, Flazer was bad. Again.
  • LOL....not only they had 3 seers but the wannabes thought they had to backstab the werewabbits
  • LOL....not only they had 3 seers but the wannabes thought they had to backstab the werewabbits
    I actually just wanted to backstab you xP (Truthfully I debated going after Mages instead.) Asked walls for clarification on the role immediately, because it read like I had to be integral in your demise...-amused-
    I actually just wanted to backstab you xP (Truthfully I debated going after Mages instead.) Asked walls for clarification on the role immediately, because it read like I had to be integral in your demise...-amused-
    when u ask, u shud pm and not post it in this thread.
  • Um...I didn't post it in this thread? Or are you confusing me with Dai?
  • LETS DO ITTT
  • Walls, are you going to clarify that role reveals (fake or real) are not allowed and auto-mod killed? I think I was actually the first person to break the game. Sorry to everyone for that.
  • im sick of being bad
  • What's the mindset behind that? I'm new to the more advanced play in this game, but I've always been in games where you can reveal. It's always been a major play actually since you have people counterclaim almost every time.

Would be hard to seer if you don't allow the seers to eventually say "these people are good, these are bad"... Wouldn't it?
  • There is no real reason why you shouldn't let people claim, its a part of the game honestly. In a open setup like this with no rng about roles theres no reason scum should counter claim as tradeing one v one is horrible. Well maybe not with the little mini people ready to come up but other than that theres nothing wrong with claiming especially w hen you have a red check.
  • There is no real reason why you shouldn't let people claim, its a part of the game honestly. In a open setup like this with no rng about roles theres no reason scum should counter claim as tradeing one v one is horrible. Well maybe not with the little mini people ready to come up but other than that theres nothing wrong with claiming especially w hen you have a red check.
    problem with claiming is based on ratio.

say for example i give out 6 bad roles, and 12 good special roles.

if every special role claims, then u know exactly who the bad roles are, if the bad roles counter claim, then the good roles know for certain the counter claimer is evil. but in the end u kill one, u kill the other, and bad roles kill 1 at night, thus whoever counter claimed and didn't get killed at night must be evil.
    so if everyone has special roles, then it's just a flop, and good can win.

now this lowers the 'pool' if u have villagers per se.
    6 bad, 12 special and maybe 4 villagers = now u have the bad ppl claiming villagers to blend in, u have 6/10 bad villagers. whereas bad ppl take 12 nights minimum to clean out the specials. = also fail.

so u need a BIG pool of villagers

and etc. basically allowing people to claim roles and state their roles just means that there needs to be less special roles and a lot more villagers to keep it balanced.
    i would rather add more special roles and so people can do more stuff than just be village.

like i did 7 bad 2 bad 5 good 10 villagers.
    usually like to keep a 1:4 ratio of bad to good.

but that's beside the point, when people claim, if the werewolves aren't experienced enough to know that they have to counterclaim, or shudn't and just sit back and kill the person at night, then it'll be ez town, it basically depends on the experience/ability of the werewolves. Because our forum has a huge range of players in terms of experience, I think it's just easier for newer players that nobody reveals roles, in terms of messing with peoples minds. Plus to actually make a counterclaim is REALLY hard, to convince people based off of your previous actions that you are innocent and to convince people that THE OTHER PERSON is a werewolf, because every action prior to claiming they will be doing for the 'good' team, to reason it out that they're actually evil is really hard even for good players.

and basic stuff like, if someone claimed mason, he shud have died the same night, but werewolves didn't jump on his head, which they should have ASAP.

• Or in huge games where every single person gets a role you build in an element to keep mass claims in check, as in Chain kills etc.

In most normal games the amount of village roles should equal that to number of scum though generally
  • "Claiming" roles needs to be allowed. People need to be able to lie in the thread. Not to mention later on in the game, seer needs to be able to indicate who to lynch, and other things like that.

If your setup is so easily broken by a mass claim, then you need to go back to the setup.
  • I like how I voted werewabbits but kept changing my vote to lynch masons because they kept accusing me. :)