Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That which We shall not discuss - Round 3

Comments

• Barricade owns the Multis.
  • Barricade owns the Multis.
  • The Multi's are voting for JuJuBee as SL on 1:14.. not sure what means.. They also attempted to speak in malay..
  • Not really......He/She was in the alliance when the war started but their sector got butt rapped so hard they had to bail out. So my statement still stands.

As to the tampon comment we arnt the ones with the bleeding a$$holes.......so maybe you should keep them for your selves.
    Really sounds like your the only one who is butthurt. My gf has a cream I could send you if you want
  • Not really......He/She was in the alliance when the war started but their sector got butt rapped so hard they had to bail out. So my statement still stands.

As to the tampon comment we arnt the ones with the bleeding a$$holes.......so maybe you should keep them for your selves.
    Really sounds like your the only one who is butthurt. My gf has a cream I could send you if you want

Total Wins

Total Losses

yup you got me....im soooooo butthurt......lol
  • The Multi's are voting for JuJuBee as SL on 1:14.. not sure what means.. They also attempted to speak in malay..
    Poor use of google translate. Trying to make out the multi to be asian. Pathetic in every form. Cant you all just play the game, war and start over?
  • i have to say many of the times ive been threatened by the multis they have done so in malaysian..they have also bitten off other folks like the one who did the anonymous saying so poorly..if its a set up.thats certainly possible but what purpose would it serve..i dont care what country you are from as long as you play fair and dont cheat..there are cheaters in every culture so please dont think we are targeting any one sect of people..have a nice day
  • I don't care what you say.. I will fight any Malaysian that shows his/her face. Til the bitter end.
  • i have to say many of the times ive been threatened by the multis they have done so in malaysian..they have also bitten off other folks like the one who did the anonymous saying so poorly..if its a set up.thats certainly possible but what purpose would it serve..i dont care what country you are from as long as you play fair and dont cheat..there are cheaters in every culture so please dont think we are targeting any one sect of people..have a nice day
    The malaysians I play with can all write English perfectly fine. Everything we do goes through the same chat, nobody there is responsible for this. I assure you. Just a bad troll.
    Yup, agree. even xLTx wrote good English.

have a nice day...
  • December 12, 22:47:20 Our kingdom snope (1:3) bravely defended against Templars (1:15) and lost 479 planets.
    December 12, 22:47:43 Our kingdom snope (1:3) bravely defended against Templars (1:15) and lost 345 planets.

he hit me out of nowhere when i was trying to kill the multi SL in my sector...i'm pretty sure he's cheating

Total Wins

Total Losses

yup you got me....im soooooo butthurt......lol
    my problem with what media freak said was, that his GF actually has a cream for it... no one else saw it? seriously? GF HAS A CREAM FOR IT...

• serious question though. top ten kingdoms from PBB have been the only reason i'm dying. do you not even care to hide the fact that you cheated? i mean, back in my day (get off my lawn!) cheaters at least had the self respect to try to cover their tracks, but for 3 top 5 kingdoms to obviously be a part of the cheating...did i miss the point where people stopped even putting that much effort into it?

also, i got into the top 70 after deleting, remaking, and being in a sector that was trying to get hit on a regular basis. if you fell behind me at any point, please delete and stop playing, you suck.
  • How have they cheated? Bashing isn't cheating.
  • How have they cheated? Bashing isn't cheating.
    But it IS on some gay as fuck type shit.
  • Top kingdoms bashing me when I'm powerless and weakened by multies. That's interaction homie.
  • Top kingdoms bashing me when I'm powerless and weakened by multies. That's interaction homie.
    Some people are just jerks. They probably consider you free land cos the multis are attacking you.

In other News. I've been thinking about how to deal with the Multis and I've come up with a plan. The multi owner/s must feed off all the attention they're getting from the SK community. So, how about next round we all make a promise to not post anything about any multis, and any threads created in the PFs/AFs/SFs should be deleted. Let's stop all speculation about who the owner is and deal with them as you all seem to have been for millenia.

Thoughts?
  • are you the one that screamed at me that i was cheating? are you Jar Jar by any chance :p
    That's just not giving two fucks. They have earner their status to do as they want being the top kds and top alliance. Next time fight to kill them as the uni. Instead of being a pussy.

That's just not giving two fucks. They have earner their status to do as they want being the top kds and top alliance. Next time fight to kill them as the uni. Instead of being a pussy.

Nobody EARNS the right to anything, b. If you absolutely have to bash someone to progress, what does that honestly say about a player's build skills? I'd say it makes that player fucking garbage. There's what, a couple days left in the round? People can't take a chill pill, do some explorewhoring and shit? Hell, most of the perpetrators ain't even the "top kingdoms," it's the little 1 mill babbies who hide behind the top kingdoms.

Therefore, that argument don't hold water with me.

Some people are just jerks. They probably consider you free land cos the multis are attacking you.

In other News. I've been thinking about how to deal with the Multis and I've come up with a plan. The multi owner/s must feed off all the attention they're getting from the SK community. So, how about next round we all make a promise to not post anything about any multis, and any threads created in the PFs/AFs/SFs should be deleted. Let's stop all speculation about who the owner is and deal with them as you all seem to have been for millenia.

Thoughts?
    Yup. Just AIM, and take it from there.
    Pass the news underground.
    Take it as if it did not exist.

Guess, I gave them 15 minutes of fame this round. So, we go the other way.
    ~Ashy

• It's really not that hard to take care of the multis if you just do it without bitching.

I was land d regularly at the start of this round while rolling them :)
  • It's really not that hard to take care of the multis if you just do it without bitching.

You were untouched because of the mutually agreed terms of the "Multi War" :P

I agree with Lady A - ALs discuss everything off PFs and everyone takes care of multi's without bitching. We just need to self moderate to ensure discussions about Multi's is as little as possible. This is going to be like one of those 'Starting from now" scenarios..

So let's stop discussing multis.... starting from now!

You were untouched because of the mutually agreed terms of the "Multi War" :P

I agree with Lady A - ALs discuss everything off PFs and everyone takes care of multi's without bitching. We just need to self moderate to ensure discussions about Multi's is as little as possible. This is going to be like one of those 'Starting from now" scenarios..

So let's stop discussing multis.... starting from now!

Agreed. I think this is how my old AIM have thousand contacts.
  • oh my god its you, multi.

ok starting from now.
  • Hey did you guys hear about those multis?
  • Hold on. I get what your saying, but what about dem multis doe?

I actually agree with everything you just said. Also, the fact that we're NAP'd with Twilight means that we have to hit everyone else instead. It's bashing, yes, but I don't think a lot of PBB kingdoms give a fuck. Who else will they hit? Other PBB kingdoms? Not gonna happen although it would be hilarious if it were allowed.

It's similar to NA last round where Uni declared on us and lost. You can't lose then complain about being farmed when you guys were the ones that started the war.. It's not the way it works.
  • I also wouldn't give a fuck if I was being bashed by pbb right now. You lost, round is over, why the fit? It's not like it happened all round.
  • @Zeality: We discuss general agenda here, hence public forums.

But specific in-game issues, multi, etc...can be discuss somewhere else. That is what @Psychonaut is saying, and with my observation this round...he is unto something there. So, I agree on that respect.