Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Saga of Sector 1:4

edited February 2012 in General
How to hit number 1 and then destroy yourselves. In their effort not to piss off people in other sectors they ended up farming each other.

http://fightclubua.net/images/revolution.jpg
http://fightclubua.net/images/bazinga1.jpg
http://fightclubua.net/images/bazinga2.jpg

Comments

• edited February 2012
    I figure Zoiz and Revolutionist are just somebody's multis. Revolutionist does all of the talking for him. They couldn't give a crap less about the sector.
  • edited February 2012
    Sure he will message you but if he has a problem only Revolutionist will talk. Then Revolutionist will refuse to say who he is, and want to call all of the shots as if he is entitled. Of course Bazinga does anything he asks. This KT on Helms is Bazinga acting on what was going to be a behind the scenes gang bang on him anyways. Obviously a DarkFort alliance with his buddies running these kingdoms as everything and everybody lacks diplomacy. Sure tell signs of an aristocracy you can be sure that he is lurking about.
  • Those two kingdoms are major retards, along with a few others in 1.4

all they do is cry cry cry

they plotted against dr feelgood too and against their own alliance...pity they are too shit to do much
  • I am one of the small kds in 1:4, started about halfway through the round, and i have to say ive never seen a sector so messed up. Attacking each other, probing each other, fighting over little shit. Run from alliance to alliance to alliance. I have no idea how we got/kept number 1 spot with all the killing each other
  • Should come to scally, we've got loads of war to go around.
  • edited February 2012
    Screamin took a new roll at work and somebody else was on the account. He never said who it was but posted an apology when he left. Whoever it was started robbin Zoiz. Then Revolutionist got pissed and helped get the Feelgood account KTed. Now Zoiz is being the deuche. Normally I'd freak out and be like why the hell you robbing him bro, but they won't even say who they are. I think Revolutionist was mad that Feelgood tapped his bank. Zoiz never said a word but Rev complained for 3 pages.
  • it was me who took it over and i can safely say zioz is defo a multi.
  • Cant we just kill Harbinger (Trayus Academy 1:17) for being a dick...hehe
  • this isnt facebook lol
  • this isnt facebook lol
    A lot of the stuff that happens here mirrors that on Facebook.
  • Im black Holez, after being KT'd earlier this round, i made a new account landed there. And yes, zoiz is a multi for sure. He started hitting me, he has 3218 or so probes on a 4.4m KD(yes hes a shit player) I made it to 1.8m and would have passed his noob ass so i think thats y he started hitting me. I have him close to powerless, then suddenly a Probe Farm named "Alabaster" from 1:18 started to probe me every tick doing arson,sabo. Im pretty sure thats the probe farm hes been using to get Intel for his hits all round. Small KD with over 100k probes and hasnt grown in 3-4 days since its been probing me. Otherwise he cant get info for hits, took him 5pa just to get a SOK on me.

Feelgood was robbing him because he would leave for 10+hrs and have (while everyone was around 600k-1m net) 3-4million stacked up, and personally i think its better that some1 in the sector takes the money then whoever his main account was thats been stealing it from him.
  • edited February 2012
    I'd have to guess Alabasta in 1:18 is ~4 weeks out of newbie, just for informative purposes.
  • personally i think its better that some1 in the sector takes the money then whoever his main account was thats been stealing it from him.
    If his main account was taking the money, is it stealing?
  • He is powerless now. Took me about 48hrs.

Mission: Success
    (February 21, 15:17:15)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 68 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: President Aaron

Planets: 18,402
    Networth: 4,416,437
    Honor: 3,230
    Platinum: 3,105,186
    Power: 0
    Population: 56,262

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 4,425
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 122,611
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 183,622

Tanks: 50,444
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • edited February 2012
    No IP match on one of current multi suspects yet:

Zoiz(1:4)
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 866-61-BD-66 - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 949-0D-FB-01
    IPvSK2: 866-61-BD-66

Alabasta(1:18)
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 716-20-57-12 - February 21, 13:41:15

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 784-37-38-DC
    IPvSK2: 716-20-57-12
    IPvSK2: 867-32-2F-56
    IPvSK2: 779-F5-14-5D
    IPvSK2: 959-53-A8-F8
  • Doesnt mean its not him. Why would a random guy from 1:18 who is a probe farm start arsoning me shortly after Zoiz starts hitting me. I dont care anyways he fails more on me then he success. But Zoiz is powerless and is super fat, and wont be making any power anytime soon unless he hits.
  • wasnt feelgood grouped with a kd that would be a max rob while online?
  • edited February 2012
    I'm certain that Zoiz is just Revolutionist's bank. Since Feelgood got KTed Rev's kingdom has skyrocketed. Before Feelgood died those two were the same size. Now Rev has a $1.5 million lead and it's apparent Zoiz doesn't give a crap about his kingdom. He's just a big landfat bank.
  • I'm certain that Zoiz is just Revolutionist's bank. Since Feelgood got KTed Rev's kingdom has skyrocketed. Before Feelgood died those two were the same size. Now Rev has a $1.5 million lead and it's apparent Zoiz doesn't give a crap about his kingdom. He's just a big landfat bank.
    $1.5million? Wow call the FBI, thats a good lead you got.
  • edited February 2012
    No offense but what's your problem?
  • edited February 2012
    No offense dank but you smell. By the way some people DO stop giving a fuck about this game, even mid-round.
  • edited February 2012
    Whatever you smell is coming from your own general area. The internet is not scented.

http://fightclubua.net/images/rev1.jpg

This dudes talking to himself about yet another multi he's using. Kind of funny really.
  • edited February 2012
    next round imma roll the pair of these faggots into the ground, make sure you save their ips dank. even though you didnt know it was me you and asfaults voting me saved me from losing SL in that sector. i owe yous both a stompage on someone
  • edited February 2012
    Already grabbed both there IP's ill be doing the same thing to them next round. I love the fact that "in the round of probes" this retard runs 0.

Who's been building KT KDs all round? People who already have KDs?
  • edited February 2012
    It appears to be a rare female. The thing called me "dear" in its last sector post.
  • I don't give a fuck what chromosomes this person has, it seems to me s/he has multis and possibly coordinated with others to make multis just to broaden the available kill targets possible.
  • Dank writes good novels, under the pen name of JK Rowling.
  • I'm not apologizing for my reading comprehension, nor was I heavily boasting about it.
  • edited February 2012
    It got the top kingdom KTed it was not rolling insignificant little kingdoms. The insignificant little kingdoms just made sure that the name kept popping up. If you understood the game you'd know that multis are useful, big kingdoms are great, but the little guy can get you killed. You won't even say who you are you already know. Got a lynch mob after you dear.