Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• maybe if you had the brains to trust me when i correctly identify like 90% of werewolves instead of getting butthurt about mild trolling you'd stop killing off the entire town

of an werewolfs.
  • Lol !Kill Azalieo

I lovers you meadows.
  • Gungan, you got Amidala, you got your whore.
    !KILL MAGES

Amidala is a nice lady! And she's into little boys so...
  • O_o

I have nothing.
    Mage is speechless...now we know something is different about this round.
  • since nobody cared to even discuss anything, i'll just do my own thing.

today i dont vote.
  • well, judging by the specificity of the reply cory got, i guess i can still vote for chief

!CHIEF CORY!
  • well, judging by the specificity of the reply cory got, i guess i can still vote for chief

!CHIEF CORY!
    b) Wabbits will need to elect a village chief who will last until the next Full moon by using !CHIEF(in all caps), followed by a name.

rohan is chief
  • WHO VIOLATED ME LAST NIGHT?

DIDN'T FEEL GOOD AT ALL! KILL THAT PERSON KKTHX.
  • !KILL DEFAULT
    WHO VIOLATED ME LAST NIGHT?

DIDN'T FEEL GOOD AT ALL! KILL THAT PERSON KKTHX.
    As you wish xP

• a) the ALPHA Werewabbit will designate the kill, if that same wabbit is voted and killed for during the day, the werewabbits will get a TURN counter, and no kill will happen at night. If they selected the individual before 50% of the votes are made during that day (I will be checking via timestamps from when I receive the kill order), they will get 3 TURN counters. When the werewabbit pack hits 5 turn counters, they can choose to turn a regular wabbit into a werewabbit as an 'additional' action to occur at night on top of the kill action. If the person that is chosen to be turned is killed that day, then too bad for you.
    ^ This section is significant. Mages may have the right idea; it is to the werewabbits' benefit to make the lynch predictable.
  • !kill sb

wish we werent allowed to change votes, would that make the villager rule better?

the way it is now, i expect 5 consecutive lynchtrains lol
    scratch that, its cool this way, no reason to weaken the rule
    Well, he did say he wanted to see discussion. Coincidinc?
  • a) the ALPHA Werewabbit will designate the kill, if that same wabbit is voted and killed for during the day, the werewabbits will get a TURN counter, and no kill will happen at night. If they selected the individual before 50% of the votes are made during that day (I will be checking via timestamps from when I receive the kill order), they will get 3 TURN counters. When the werewabbit pack hits 5 turn counters, they can choose to turn a regular wabbit into a werewabbit as an 'additional' action to occur at night on top of the kill action. If the person that is chosen to be turned is killed that day, then too bad for you.
    ^ This section is significant. Mages may have the right idea; it is to the werewabbits' benefit to make the lynch predictable.
    This is further troubled by the fact that you can only get a token if you vote and DONT change it =/
  • Wabbits probably should give up on that pretty shiny token if we want to win and just werewabbit hunt like pros. Easy for werewabbits to wait for wabbits to lynchtrain then pile on votes at the end to clinch it...could easily predict it before 50% are in if they predict then vote.

2 nights and we have a werewabbit turn.
    Takes 5 lynches for an immunity token and we only get one.

Though I'm not sure if there's a limit or not on how many wabbits can be turned.

@Walls...can you answer that?
  • Wabbits probably should give up on that pretty shiny token if we want to win and just werewabbit hunt like pros. Easy for werewabbits to wait for wabbits to lynchtrain then pile on votes at the end to clinch it...could easily predict it before 50% are in if they predict then vote.

just dont vote for a kill as soon as day starts.
    talk about the one you want dead, see if others agree. when a consensus is reached, then we vote. and, sometimes, we actually vote for the second suspect.

voting at end of day increases chance of werewabits picking target before 50% votes are tallied.
  • !tormented. cause this idea that people have to follow someone else's ideas on how they conduct themselves in game(short of rule breaking) annoys me

2 nights and we have a werewabbit turn.
    Takes 5 lynches for an immunity token and we only get one.

Though I'm not sure if there's a limit or not on how many wabbits can be turned.

@Walls...can you answer that?
    no limit
  • !tormented. cause this idea that people have to follow someone else's ideas on how they conduct themselves in game(short of rule breaking) annoys me
    @Phantom. pls vote properly. :(
  • lol, lowers chance
    no surprise the ghost takes offense to my comment. At least you vote in a somewhat constructive manor, if nothing else. Meadows doesn't even do that most of the time.
  • Yeaaah ouch. Voting at end of day is probably better then. Or just ignoring the whole immunity token thing entirely...though I know that requires players to actually come in and do more than just vote once and leave lol...which is kind of the preferred route here at SK it seems. xP Up to y'all. Just pointing out a strategy that might keep wabbits alive longer.
  • sorry Walls. !TORMENTED
  • uh, phantom...
  • go back to the first page and read what is literally the first line ever posted in this thread.
  • You make a good point rsoultin but don't offer any other lynch targets. Do you think we should go without lynching?
  • christ. !KILL TORMENTED
  • christ. !KILL TORMENTED
    i fink.... lissa mad
  • Well she doesn't read so her fault.
  • I do too read Ty. I just have a shit memory :P