Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Public Forums Photo Album

Comments

• glad you guys are stayin on topic :)

posting some pix soon xoxox0
  • edited December 2014
    Not to change the subject.. no actually that is my intention. Rob, I know it's stupid expensive but did you see the limited edition black Rolex? Mint as fuck
    I haven't brotha. This is actually my first watch purchase. I wanted something to wear when I dress down to go out. Rolex can be a possibility in the future tho, you never know =D.
  • edited December 2014
    I actually took advantage of some black friday deals and decided to build a new PC as well. Here are my specs for anyone whos interested.

1 x NZXT Phantom 240 Gaming Case - White
    1 x Intel® Core™ i7 5820K Processor (6x 3.30GHz/15MB L3 Cache)
    1 x Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooling System
    1 x 16 GB [8 GB X2] DDR4-2400 Memory Module
    1 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 - 4GB
    1 x MSI X99S SLI PLUS -- 4x PCIe, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
    1 x 1000 Watt - Standard - 80 PLUS
    1 x 2 TB HARD DRIVE -- 64M Cache, 7200rpm, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive
    1 x LG 14x Blu-ray Re-Writer, DVD±R/±RW Burner Combo Drive - Black
    1 x Windows 8.1 + Office 365 Trial [Free 30-Day !!!] 64-bit

I also plan on adding a SSD to it as well in the near future. WIll post pics when I have it up and running.
  • That's one sexy PC. I'd have given Windows 8.1 a pass though - Would rather get cancer.
  • That's one sexy PC. I'd have given Windows 8.1 a pass though - Would rather get cancer.
    Hard to get around it anymore, though.

I'm runnin' an i5 with a GTX 760 myself. I'll need to replace the power supply and motherboard if I wanna upgrade my gpu in the future. I had to cut a few corners. :(
  • I bought a laptop, it can play movies and stuff.
  • edited December 2014

Lady Ashnod, don't lie you looked at those pics a few times :\">
    Yeah, I did look at this one @ChefGreg. I sleep like a baby. LOL
  • NYC on the horizon.
    Man, with this snowstorm here...the horizon view changes into fluffy white.
  • uhhh.. me... from a few months back
    @Marian Knight - whats the scar from (top left) ?

My bro has one scar on the right side.
  • I bought a laptop, it can play movies and stuff.

i have this bitchin dell at work! it totes can smash some excel and office programs! woooooh buddy :) i can even check SK!
  • so i dropped 4k into my car today.. well i got some new go fast goodies! had the car 8 years going on 9, and i absolutely love this thing. just a wicked, wicked machine. i know not everyone knows car stuff. but i got myself a bigger supercharger, new exhaust, and a nifty launch control system. ME AM STUPER EXCITERD!
  • so i dropped 4k into my car today.. well i got some new go fast goodies! had the car 8 years going on 9, and i absolutely love this thing. just a wicked, wicked machine. i know not everyone knows car stuff. but i got myself a bigger supercharger, new exhaust, and a nifty launch control system. ME AM STUPER EXCITERD!
    Didn't know they made superchargers for minivans?
  • Bitches be like... I drive a hemi

Indeed they do. Honda oddysey motors are used in drag Honda's. my buddies make s 800+ whp..Idk where my pictures went tho

Indeed they do. Honda oddysey motors are used in drag Honda's. my buddies make s 800+ whp..Idk where my pictures went tho

MarianKnight Im curious if you remember me? We use to speak on Aim on a pretty regular basis years ago.

• Sup you dirty sluts
  • Yeah Rob of course I do! That was way back then huh.. probably 2007-2008. i got a steel trap of a memory when it comes to remembering people.
    @Marian Knight...
    ah Stang Cobra...now, Im seriously drooling!
    Love the Vanity Plate....

You are having a Merry Christmas...is an understatement. !!!
    ~Ashy

• *blushes*

why thank you. :-c

yeah i went a little nuts on it yesterday. but i cant help it.. im obsessed with the car
  • I'm a mechanics daughter. Pretty Stang, can't miss it.
    Actually, if you ask me, that's good use of money, a healthy obsession. But then...don't trust me on that, I spent way too much time in the garage...LOL

I'm still into engines and aerodynamics, work contracts lead me there - I was celebrating earlier in November when F-35C Ligthning II have a successful testing launch aboard USS Nimitz. Duh! I'm a geek, nobody cares about fighter planes here, unless its TF.
  • haha! thats cool ash, i love to tinker around with me and my buddies cars. tho, i really dont do a whole lot anymore. i even attended an automotive college/trade school in illinois for several years, did not graduate.. i got too wrapped up in a female and dropped out like a fool
  • Domination- Pantera

by the way, RIP Dimebag!
  • Sympony of Destruction- Megadeath

XOXOX
  • Sympony of Destruction- Megadeath

XOXOX
    now, that's one track to listen after Fade to Black!
  • Didn't see pics so I had no idea. Cobras sexy, one of my inside sales guys drives one... I almost came when he let me drive it hahaha

I was going to go the fast car route, but opted for the luxury of a truck. Its got balls for days and the comfort is 5star. The cost... Not so awesome, but I dont have kids so hah
  • I'm a mechanics daughter. Pretty Stang, can't miss it.
    Actually, if you ask me, that's good use of money, a healthy obsession. But then...don't trust me on that, I spent way too much time in the garage...LOL

I'm still into engines and aerodynamics, work contracts lead me there - I was celebrating earlier in November when F-35C Ligthning II have a successful testing launch aboard USS Nimitz. Duh! I'm a geek, nobody cares about fighter planes here, unless its TF.
    i worked with patriot missiles in the army, so i care about fighter planes (mostly on how to shoot them down, but hey!)
  • Yeah Rob of course I do! That was way back then huh.. probably 2007-2008. i got a steel trap of a memory when it comes to remembering people.
    Yeah that was way back in the day. It's good to see you back brotha.

• Haha likewise man. Maybe we can make another super group sometime haha I may not be known for big kingdoms but I can build now, unlike back then haha
  • Didn't see pics so I had no idea. Cobras sexy, one of my inside sales guys drives one... I almost came when he let me drive it hahaha

I was going to go the fast car route, but opted for the luxury of a truck. Its got balls for days and the comfort is 5star. The cost... Not so awesome, but I dont have kids so hah

Haha I love trucks. Was looking at a 7.3 the other day but it was expensive. I'm selling my 2011 Subaru sti if anyone's interested. 20k

Ish