Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of them?! THE LIST!

Comments

• Pers is one of the goodfellas.
  • im a little sad persona doesnt remember me, sad day :(
    He's a bastard -.-
  • Persona is awesome, and that's why we like him. Pers, you do need to change that avy, though. It ain't the same if it ain't Messi. :P
  • Eh, that's a lot of work when I login once a year to talk smack on here lol. I recognized a lot more names on the list, just too lazy to really write anything.

Good talk everyone!
  • you should al next round persona
  • Eh, that's a lot of work when I login once a year to talk smack on here lol. I recognized a lot more names on the list, just too lazy to really write anything.

Good talk everyone!
    Still running away from spiders on hwy 69?

• As long as every fucking cunt knows that I am a legend then the list is irrelevant
  • As long as every fucking cunt knows that I am a legend then the list is irrelevant
    legendary multi owner! :D

supppp viva!

• Hey loxie, how's it going bud.

Come play sk with me one round?
  • Jester- Never finished a round, ever
  • Damdred- is just mean and says untrue things to be hurtful
  • Hey viva remember when atmo demolished u in Thunderdome. Legendary for sure :)
  • Hey viva remember when atmo demolished u in Thunderdome. Legendary for sure :)

I'm gonna play a round next round for sure, jes!
    Can't miss out on the Roham vs, Rubtomo battle royale. :D
    legendary multi owner! :D

supppp viva!

See that's stupid because I am probably the person on the game who's bee multied the most
    Yeh the dopey cunt when R/R
    I still broke him and he cried
    I won that battle a long time ago when he never hd the bottle to reveals his position to me
    Again if he has the balls he can inbox me his location for next round, I will batter him
  • Can't recall viva ever building a good kd. Any one?
  • Nope. I have seemed to have lost my memory
  • Nope. I have seemed to have lost my memory

Well I have a group spot if your interested, I haven't used my old jesterawx aim in a while, Cai swiftlight is the new one, hit me up ( [email protected] is the email if you can't find the name )

Well I have a group spot if your interested, I haven't used my old jesterawx aim in a while, Cai swiftlight is the new one, hit me up ( [email protected] is the email if you can't find the name )

Cool. I'll get you added, homey. :)
  • More lists less bullshit

• KMercer - Good ally, better enemy. I compare him to God.
    Fixed

• KMercer - Good ally, better enemy. I call him God.
    Fixed
    <3 fixed
  • Rohan! He is pretty active in PFs...
    Yeh the dopey cunt when R/R
    I still broke him and he cried
    I won that battle a long time ago when he never hd the bottle to reveals his position to me
    Again if he has the balls he can inbox me his location for next round, I will batter him
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha... delusional Cunt