Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

1192021222325»

Comments

• The 3 accused thing is what did it for me. You must of figured that out after Tormented accused then otherwise you guys would have won instantly. There really wasn't much way for me to know that.
    I think ironically I suggested one of the best plays for town: For roleblocker to come out and say who he blocked. TBH im still not sure if you saved our target that night or if roleblocker got him. Either way, seer and roleblocker both never saying anything hurt town majorly.
    If you targeted shining, then I saved him. I figured it out pretty easily that Shining was something important.
    Yeah I think the night we figured it out you saved him
  • tyrsis and loafery did a good job thats what Ill say this game :-p
  • though I did try to kill him way earlier in the round I think before changing targets
  • Mafia played well. Kudos.
  • edited December 2014
    Day One

Town condemned Judge Arson.
    Judge Arson
    accused Vanilla Town Tmonsta.

Night One

Town acquitted Vanilla Town Tmonsta
    Sea Captain Loafery one-shot killed Judge Phantom
    Possessed Cory tried to kill Witch SilentButterfly
    Reverend Zeality blocked Possessed Cory
    Witch Tormented killed Possessed Cory
    Doctor Tyrsis protected Sea Captain Loafery
    Magistrate Shining seered Familiar Unreliable
    Familiar Unreliable blocked Vanilla Town Walls
    Judges inducted Vanilla Town Tmonsta

Day Two

Judge Arson, Judge Phantom and Possessed Cory die
    Vanilla Town TMonsta lives and becomes Judge
    Town accused Vanilla Town SkyDragonX and Vanilla Town/Judge TMonsta
    Inactives accused are Vanilla Town Rohan and Witch Damdred

Night Two

Town condemned Vanilla Town/Judge TMonsta and Vanilla Town SkyDragonX
    Town acquitted Vanilla Town Rohan and Witch Damdred
    Witch Tormented killed Vanilla Town Walls
    Familiar Unreliable blocked Vanilla Town Gl0stix
    Reverend Zeality blocked Witch SilentButterfly
    Magistrate Shining seered Vanilla Town Azalieo
    Doctor Tyrsis elected not to act

Day Three

Vanilla Town/Judge Tmonsta, Vanilla Town SkyDragonX and Vanilla Town Walls die.
    Town accused Vanilla Town DaigotsuSlidge and Familiar Unreliable
    Inactive accused is Witch Damdred

Night Three

Town condemned Vanilla Town DaigotsuSlidge, Familiar Unreliable and Witch Damdred
    Witch Tormented tried to kill Magistrate Shining
    Doctor Tyrsis protected Magistrate Shining
    Magistrate Shining seered Vanilla Town Gl0stix
    Reverend Zeality elected not to act

Day Four

Vanilla Town DaigotsuSlidge, Familiar Unreliable and Witch Damdred die
    Town condemned Sea Captain Loafery
    Sea Captain Loafery accused Vanilla Town Mages
    Inactives accused are Vanilla Town Darubian and Magistrate Shining

Night Four

Town condemned Vanilla Town Mages
    Town acquitted Vanilla Town Darubian and Magistrate Shining
    Witch SilentButterfly killed Reverend Zeality
    Reverend Zeality blocked Gl0stix
    Doctor Tyrsis elected not to act

Day Five

Vanilla Town Mages and Reverend Zeality die
    Sea Captain Loafery survives
    Town condemned Witch SilentButterfly
    Witch SilentButterfly accused Doctor Tyrsis
    Inactives accused are Judge Rohan, Vanilla Town Gl0stix and Vanilla Town Kenshin

Night Five

Town condemned Vanilla Town Kenshin
    Town acquitted Doctor Tyrsis, Judge Rohan and Vanilla Town Gl0stix
    Witch Tormented killed Magistrate Shining
    Magistrate Shining tried to seer Vanilla Town Darubian

Day Six
    Witch SilentButterfly, Vanilla Town Kenshin and Magistrate Shining die
    Judge Rohan Mod-killed
    Town accused Vanilla Town Meadows and Vanilla Town Darubian
    Inactives accused are Doctor Tyrsis and Vanilla Town Kloudi

Night Six
    Town condemned Vanilla Town Meadows, Vanilla Town Darubian and Vanilla Town Kloudi
    Town acquitted Doctor Tyrsis
    Witch Tormented killed Sea Captain Loafery

Day Seven
    Vanilla Town Meadows, Vanilla Town Darubian, Vanilla Town Kloudi and Sea Captain Loafery die
    Town condemned Witch Tormented
    Witch Tormented accused Vanilla Town Azalieo
    Inactive accused is Vanilla Town Gl0stix

Night Seven
    Town condemned Vanilla Town Azalieo and Vanilla Town Gl0stix
    Head Witch Flazer killed Doctor Tyrsis

Day Eight
    Vanilla Town Azalieo, Vanilla Town Gl0stix, Doctor Tyrsis and Witch Tormented die
    Head Witch Flazer sole survivor. Coven wins!
  • Yay wall of text! Now everyone knows what happened. :)
  • Firstly, congratulation on a well run game, and one of the most thriving storylines I've played in a while. Loafery, I apologize for getting you killed or trying to, Daig, you too. Silent Butterfly is a son of a bitch and not one of you pieced together Zeality dying immediately after stating that if i turned to be villager SB should be the next to die, gj on killing him anyway tho! But hey, extra fuel for the fire!

Flazers biggest tell for me, and this was only gathered at the end that made me certain, was his deviation from pictures, to walls of text.

To the Children of the Wise in Salem,
    We really need to know who was roleblocked last night
    You seem mighty interested in that role blocker SB. You wanna send him flowers?

FOR HIS GRAVE?!??

Called it. BUT! This is what i want to know most ;
    **mages
    ##shining
    ##Darubian

Right now I think Mages is a mafia, and that his team was told the target was role blocked (perhaps mod revealed it by accident? we have no way of knowing the exact wording that he tells them when the kill doesn't go off). This also explains why mages is against my strategy that would instantly reveal a mafia if somebody was indeed role blocked.

Did this in any way happen to team evil?

It was the Doctor and not the RB, lol. Though yes, I did make a mistake. I told one of the witches that the Doctor couldn't protect himself when they asked me, not realizing/forgetting it was not in the role descriptions in the thread, only in the Doc's role PM. People may kick me now for that. :)

Also forgot to tell Loaf that he won with town. He had to ask (and good thing he did).
  • Ty lost the game
  • Lol, to be technical, game was won for witches at lynch.

Tormented accuses Ty; Flazer kills whoever...game witches
    Tormented accuses you; you or Gl0 or both lynched; Flazer kills Ty...game witches
    Tormented accuses you; both acquitted; Flazer kills no one -> Day 8
    Y'all assume Gl0 or Aza is witch; both accused or one lynched and accuses another; Flazer kills Ty...game witches

Only way that didn't happen is if both of you are acquitted, Flazer arouses suspicion in some way on Day 8...and you lynch him.
  • That or he's dumb enough to kill Ty when he's the only one who could have possibly done it lol. So don't blame Ty!
  • You guys killed me the night Ty revealed so there really wasn't much I could do. If I revealed the same night, one of us died and I had all VT seering minus Unreliable, WHO I TRIED TO START A LYNCH TRAIN ON DAY ONE.

Totes could've told ya Aza and Gl0 were VT, that's why I stopped getting at Gl0 xD still, witches played very well, although I had quite the hunch that Flazer was head witch. Too inactive and useless to town while mirroring town votes and yet not showing the slightest care for town win xP
  • edited December 2014
    wish i had posted it in time..
  • That was fun good game guys. I played a hunch that ty had flazer last on his list of possible mafia and would vote to kill aza and glo.
  • edited December 2014
    F u role blocker (zeal). I was going to kill SB for u night one.
  • edited December 2014
    Very early on Day Fucking 1.
    Flazer seems unusually positive.

**Flazer
    I just got influenced by whoever it was that said something along the lines of whoever tries to lynch Flazer + Loafery must be evil. Good game by Mafia regardless and thanks to Rsoultin for modding a great ww.
  • Sorry Cory :( would have saved my life's!

I was busy during that one night phase and short of saying "I'm the role locker and I forgot to send in a block", not much to do. Died anyway so didnt really matter haha
  • I was dead anyway so it was just salt in my wound :(

I forgive you

Cmsz
  • edited December 2014
    So sorry. I was out all day and night yesterday for football -- my phone was dead and I just got home.

GG witches.
  • You guys killed me the night Ty revealed so there really wasn't much I could do. If I revealed the same night, one of us died and I had all VT seering minus Unreliable, WHO I TRIED TO START A LYNCH TRAIN ON DAY ONE.

Totes could've told ya Aza and Gl0 were VT, that's why I stopped getting at Gl0 xD still, witches played very well, although I had quite the hunch that Flazer was head witch. Too inactive and useless to town while mirroring town votes and yet not showing the slightest care for town win xP
    There was something you could do, and that was reveal and reveal everybody you checked before you did. Ty is a moron (but I still love you ty!) to reveal he's doctor after my fake claim - A real doctor should never reveal. Revealing doctor is a mafia tactic to bait out the real doctor.

Anywho regardless of all of that, you dying and giving the town information is worth it. Especially if doctor is alive (even if he will die.). Seer is the most valuable role for town, and if you don't ever tell anybody your information you failed.

There was something you could do, and that was reveal and reveal everybody you checked before you did. Ty is a moron (but I still love you ty!) to reveal he's doctor after my fake claim - A real doctor should never reveal. Revealing doctor is a mafia tactic to bait out the real doctor.

Anywho regardless of all of that, you dying and giving the town information is worth it. Especially if doctor is alive (even if he will die.). Seer is the most valuable role for town, and if you don't ever tell anybody your information you failed.
    Read the thread, I was being killed. They kept voting me guilty after you accused.
  • damdred winning=winning even due to internet problems