Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of them?! THE LIST!

Comments

• here it is, lets start insulting!

ArAcHnId - Builds a good kingdom

I lol'ed so hard :D

Lovsan- where do i even start?
    oh cmon whats the point of these lists if thats all u gotta say :/
    haha k ill do a better one for you buttercup

Lovsan- is a dick and cheers for shitty hockey teams, although hes loyal and a good fun guy to talk to on AIM
  • edited December 2014
    here it is, lets start insulting!

arach worked so hard at it all by himself :p

arach worked so hard at it all by herself :p

wait wut? herself? what did i miss 0_o

• I actually started quietly thinking that Arachnid was female after Gentlemens comment earlier. Now, I'm confused.
  • Ara for Female top Kingdom Builder of Game 66.
    ~Ashy hides under pile of cookies~
  • lol sorry small typo my bad.heeeeeee
  • I actually started quietly thinking that Arachnid was female after Gentlemens comment earlier. Now, I'm confused.
    wtf? i thought she was a girl too, after hearing her bitch all the time. . .... no?
    wtf? i thought she was a girl too, after hearing her bitch all the time. . .... no?
    I'm not your mom who always complains about that she should've swallowed instead of having you...
    I'm not your mom who always complains about that she should've swallowed instead of having you...
    ur grammar sux, lrn2english

De Vinci (Dante)- Not much interaction that I know of.
    ArAcHnId- Talked with a little, not enough to form an opinion as of yet.
    Arson- I like Arson. Has always treated me fairly.
    Azalieo- Is a bastard because he doesn't like me (and everyone from what I gather) so... FUCK YOU!
    Barricade- Owns Multis (yeah I know.. not true, blah blah) friends with Darius, but overall decent guy besides that.
    ChefGreg- TIESTO! Plays big and loves bigger! Overall good guy.
    CoryNewb- I do love da Newb.
    Damdred- Ian. I still remember this newbie AL going up against me and taking 2nd place away from me. Very knowledgeable person and one of the few I trust completely.
    Darubian- Tries, HARD. Decent AL, just needs to learn the long lost art of getting activity. Thats why he grabs me though :-)
    David (added)- Slew Goliath.
    Flazer- Standard answer ofc is Math. He's more though, is better than a decent builder and an ok guy when he wants to be.
    gl0stix- we've had our run ins... but alright.
    Ice- Haven't interacted enough to know.
    KenshinHimura- another I haven't been around enough to know.
    KMercer- needs to lay off my shitty KDs. Go get your easy land elsewhere, Fucker.
    LadyAshnod- Came back and brought friends, which I am thankful for... just needs to learn the nuances of the new SK.
    Lovsan- Has the multi rap, but when legit... pretty damn legit.
    Mages- fun to be around.
    MarianKnight- A old friend that disappeared for a bit. We disagree, but always work shit out... or the round ends lol.
    merle of amber (merle)-
    mthrfnlumberjack (moogle)
    Mustafar
    P_to_the_uppy
    PeeEyeEee
    Rohan Castle
    RZQ
    Shining
    SkyDragonX
    TMonsta- I love Bob. Has taught me more about leadership than all but 1 person... not always constructive, but the yelling has all but quit.
    Tyrsis
    xDarkmossx
    Zeality
    nighthawk
    jesterawx- Fuck AIM. Has SURPRISE YOUR AL AND YOU KNOW AFTER I DIED to me once. Still hate him for that. Good builder, fun guy, and a friend.
    rockz
    walls
    Holy shit this list is long... will come back to it later.
  • was going to say pie, leaving me blank was insult enough lol.
  • For people that are frequent to the forums, not knowing me is like saying you've never been probed before. Bow before your Probe God!
    I accept this challenge... I'm the #1 probe whore! Will do my list later
  • edited December 2014
    here it is, lets start insulting!

De Vinci (Dante) Dante is a good dude, can outplay most ppl but usually gets screwed in war

ArAcHnId I remember you in Fenris back in day during epic wars but not much else

Arson ...WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME BITCHES!!! I love this guy, funny as fuck when he's on AIM (hardly ever) great builder and has a way of not ever caring!

Azalieo... Aza gets alot of slack but I love the shit talking he does... great guy to have on your side, doesn't know what to do if he doesn't die by week 3 and to me that's admirable! Hmu on aim fucker

Barricade : I have limited Interaction with him but we're always on opposite sides... he is always a beast but get shafted

ChefGreg aka TiestoIsAGod : some shit talking fuck who gets alot of undeserved credit

CoryNewb : Cory is a legit DW loving, goon growing loveable dude... Had the pleasure to hang with him n his wife (Cory did very well for himself... brown chicken, brown cow) and would love to hang out again

Damdred : one of the first guys I interacted with after my 5 yr hiatus, one of my best buds, he points I hit no questions asked... loyal as hell, nicest guy around, helps whenever he can and imo the best AL left in this game! I prolly cause him massive amounts of headaches with my antics but he still talks to me, can't wait to hit up Six flags n bullshit in RL... p.s stop fucking jinxing me I don't want kids!!!

Darubian : we butted heads alot but I still like him! If he got a PS4 we'd prolly wreck tons of shit together

David (added) the guy who introduced me to my modern sk family! Tends to yell at me alot but we get still get in alot of trouble together! Lol

Flazer : flazer n I don't talk much but as far as basic functionality of any game the guys a genius and always an asset to his sector / alliance...

gl0stix : warred against him but not much to say about this guy...sry

Ice : Arsons brother? Lol the dude enjoyed pissing ppl off more than I did when he played and I always found he added a great villain role

KenshinHimura : SexxxyShin... i think we're good from Ragnarok days? Idk for sure but builds solid kds with odd builds LOL

KMercer : Kyle is one of my fave dudes to bs with, intelligent and interesting dude who loves fucking married women n leaving hickies on their inner thighs... I'm pretty sure David wants to have his babies

LadyAshnod : I remembered her more from Fenris glory days but got shafted hardcore on her return... i think if she stays hiden with her crew she could be a good force to clash against

Lovsan : ohhh Toni... I wanna hang out with this dude but I'd prolly die tbh... always fun to bs with on aim and a very helpful dude all around! Guy gets a bad rep but I feel it's unjustified

Mages : wildcard! Dude made up a elaborate story bout my life and how we're mortal enemies but he's too nice to be mean

MarianKnight : good builder but loves his tanks too much lol... great asset wherever he lands

merle of amber (merle) : loyal and nonchalant about sk but pulls off some great builds

mthrfnlumberjack (moogle) : PatMyBoy is my oldest Sk buddy... got him shit faced in Orlando and hope to bs with him again in the future... When's he's active he's a force to reckoned with, hates building sci and loves dying... gotta love the lumberjack

Mustafar : idk him personally but he's hella active on KTs...

P_to_the_uppy : another dude I don't bs with much but he's funny on the PFS

PeeEyeEee : prolly wanted to crush my head a few rds back but I think he's happy he didnt... hof whore extraordinare and you literally cannot troll him, I tried but he's cool as a cucumber... great mysty whore n a hellacious KT... dude do you sleep?

Rohan Castle : dudes immortal, slinging pizzas, dodging bullets and still manages to suicide rage against all odds... funny fucker in chat rooms

RZQ : quiet guy, makes pretty solid kds, doesn't bitch or complain and a great addition if he's in your sector!

Shining : Doug loves my probes and carnage! What will he do next? Nobody knows!

SkyDragonX : solid builder and quiet group mate. ..

TMonsta : Dole nuts is a inactive, active again, great to bs with on aim kinda guy! We live like maybe 2 hours away from each other, gonna have to drag him out for drinks one day!

Tyrsis : yells at me alot and a crazy fucker

xDarkmossx : I know of him but not much personal interactions

Zeality : Zach is a stud on SK when he wants to be but needs to hop on Destiny so I can get him leveled up to big dawg status more often!

nighthawk : good, solid alliance mate but not much interaction

jesterawx : dudes a stud in RL and the gaming world... I wish he had a ps4 Bwahahaha... another one of my best buds, great kd builder who gets multi fucked out the gate n still lands top ten... he sometimes expects too much outta my lazy ass lol but overall if you fuck him in anyway I'll be in your news shortly afterwards and vice versa. .. amazing WG n very goal oriented, your either with him or get the fuck outta the way b.c there's no gray area

rockz : idk him very well seems chill

walls : dudes a good builder, politics like a mofo even tho he hates every second of it... I like the guy but we're rarely on the same side

De Vinci (Dante) dunno
    ArAcHnId dunno
    Arson still here? The hell man
    Azalieo dunno
    Barricade dunno
    ChefGreg dunno
    CoryNewb dunno
    Damdred dunno
    Darubian dunno
    David (added) dunno
    Flazer what's up loser
    gl0stix dunno
    Ice lol
    KenshinHimura dunno
    KMercer sup bud
    LadyAshnod dunno
    Lovsan get a life
    Mages dunno
    MarianKnight dunno
    merle of amber (merle) dunno
    mthrfnlumberjack (moogle) dunno
    Mustafar dunno
    P_to_the_uppy sup
    PeeEyeEee dunno
    Rohan Castle dunno
    RZQ dunno
    Shining dunno
    SkyDragonX dunno
    TMonsta dunno
    Tyrsis dunno
    xDarkmossx dunno
    Zeality what up ma nigga
    nighthawk dunno
    jesterawx sup
    rockz sup
    walls supp
    I don't know who most of these people are. Have new people started playing this game? WTF.
  • Whats happenin Kev? No new players, just new old players. Bunch of old people came back for a reunion so me along with a bunch of others got pulled in to hit em up.
  • I remember killing persona alot lol
  • ~rolls eyes on zeal~
    who are you calling old?
  • Persona u should remember some of us my alliance demolished you and lfc one rd.
  • I remember making fun of persona for being a newb a long time ago.
  • i was gonna write persona on my retarded list but i would have expected him to show up cause he ALWAYS does when these things are around
  • i was gonna write persona on my retarded list but i would have expected him to show up cause he ALWAYS does when these things are around
  • im a little sad persona doesnt remember me, sad day :(
  • Persona knows a bunch more people than he says he does.
  • Persona is gay and retarded like seph get outta her with ur calc fag.
  • Sup Persona. To answer your question.. once in a blue moon. Never on aim and always 100% from a phone
  • Sup Persona. To answer your question.. once in a blue moon. Never on aim and always 100% from a phone
    Aka every round and on aim from his phone all day!
  • i dont know persona, but i think you guys love him too much. admit it!