Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so, twilight

edited December 2014 in General
i take it you are just going to sit there and suck dick for the rest of the round, then?

Comments

• Well said mages, we are living up to expectations.

• Why so butt hurt az?
  • is terrible. The end.
  • me and mercer r just chillin, takin it easy
  • not butthurt, its just been a few days since i publicly took a shot at somebody, and watching twilight sit and spin all round has been pretty amusing, imo.
  • not butthurt, its just been a few days since i publicly took a shot at somebody, and watching twilight sit and spin all round has been pretty amusing, imo.
    sit and spin, or spit and twist?
  • They obviously aren't looking to win the round so i dont think they care haha
  • leave mary alone!
  • She has to be the worst AL for doing sweet fk all. What a waste in the size of sk. Wars could be so much better.
  • To be fair to Mary, she is AL in name only and all decisions were deferred to her officers. What happens when your officers don't really care or have any plans? exactly what you saw happen to Twilight this round. So I agree with Lady A that we should leave Mary alone.
  • To be fair to Mary, she is AL in name only and all decisions were deferred to her officers. What happens when your officers don't really care or have any plans? exactly what you saw happen to Twilight this round. So I agree with Lady A that we should leave Mary alone.
    The fact that you are AL and leave everything to your officers makes you a bad AL. Even if her officers are running the show, she can't be completely absent from the day to day operations. If she wasn't planning on showing up to the round, she should have let her officers create an alliance and just go along for the ride. Even if it would have had the same results, as the AL, you're the name people remember, you're the one everyone points their fingers at. Shes as much at fault as her officers.
  • To be fair to Mary, ... that we should leave Mary alone.
    The fact that you are AL and leave everything to your officers makes you a bad AL. Even if her officers are running the show, ...er, you're the one everyone points their fingers at. Shes as much at fault as her officers.
    Maybe we can agree that Twilight isn't even a traditional alliance. It's been a shelter for the meek and a hideout for the cunning. It's essentially a shell alliance where kingdoms who wanted to grow relatively peacefully could live out some or all of their round.
    The fact that you are AL and leave everything to your officers makes you a bad AL. Even if her officers are running the show, she can't be completely absent from the day to day operations. If she wasn't planning on showing up to the round, she should have let her officers create an alliance and just go along for the ride. Even if it would have had the same results, as the AL, you're the name people remember, you're the one everyone points their fingers at. Shes as much at fault as her officers.
    Maybe a few years ago, this would lend some credence. Looking over the archived stuff, records, etc, there's honestly not a lot even a properly motivated AL could do to revive anyone or anything.

Don't get me wrong. I don't disagree that the AL needs to be the final boss and the major player in an alliance's direction, and ordinarily, I'd be the first to line up to say that if you're not in it to win it, you might as well let someone with more time, ambition and motivation have it, then get the fuck out the way.

That said, looking at the trends, 500 players could come back tomorrow and I don't think it'd change a thing.

• Also, not everyone wants to war all round, every round. Its nice to be in an alliance where they arent using you as fodder (being a big KD) to please the people who log in twice a day (little KDs), and want nothing other than to kill people who made bigger KDs than them. It gets old after a while.

The same people bitch every round cause they cant keep up their D and get smacked around... "OMG HES A THREAT WE NEED TO KILL HIM OR WELL BE FARMED OMG OMG KILL"

By the same token, its the same people that are KTd every round. Perhaps we should do a round where the top 50 kill everyone else? That way, those that beg for war a week into the game get to die, and people who happen to have decent KDs, and actually put a bit of time in get to play with them, rather than get killed by the masses for "farming everyone"...

Maybe next round, 2 ALs should team up... wait 2 weeks in and jot down the names of everyone in your alliance that calls for war.s.. share that list to the other alliance, and wipe out the warmongers in both. That way, everyone is happy!
  • We need to drop NAPs, all of my targets are in twilight :(
  • By the same token, its the same people that are KTd every round. Perhaps we should do a round where the top 50 kill everyone else? That way, those that beg for war a week into the game get to die, and people who happen to have decent KDs, and actually put a bit of time in get to play with them, rather than get killed by the masses for "farming everyone"...

Maybe next round, 2 ALs should team up... wait 2 weeks in and jot down the names of everyone in your alliance that calls for war.s.. share that list to the other alliance, and wipe out the warmongers in both. That way, everyone is happy!
    Isn't that what s2 is for?
  • Also, not everyone wants to war all round, every round. Its nice to be in an alliance where.... that list to the other alliance, and wipe out the warmongers in both. That way, everyone is happy!
    I think you need to accept that there are different types of players with different ideas of what the game is. So it's fair enough if some people don't want to war all round, but there are also others who want to war all round! So who ends up winning? I think it's the nice guys.
  • Mary has been pretty active. I'd say every important decesion she made she did so on her own. She picked the right ally to support thought she never declared war. She will archive #2 so hey she did better than everyone below her.
  • I like mercers idea. Let's war next round and start with the people who don't know what a KT looks like ;)

Being an early KT is even better because every one is active and wants your land.
  • I like mercers idea. Let's war next round and start with the people who don't know what a KT looks like ;)

Being an early KT is even better because every one is active and wants your land.
    s2

• Also, not everyone wants to war all round, every round. Its nice to be in an alliance where.... that list to the other alliance, and wipe out the warmongers in both. That way, everyone is happy!
    I think you need to accept that there are different types of players with different ideas of what the game is. So it's fair enough if some people don't want to war all round, but there are also others who want to war all round! So who ends up winning? I think it's the nice guys.
    Im pretty sure that was the point I was making... some people want war, others don't... The OP is the one who needs to realise that. Why try to belittle an alliance that just coasts through the round without killing people off and shrinking the already miniscule playerbase.
  • We need to drop NAPs, all of my targets are in twilight :(
    I concur!
  • Fuck cares different ppl like different things

Generally big whore kds dont like war cos they dont need war to get lands.

Medium kds need war so that they dont get slapped around all round long.

Everyone stops bitching around after 5 weeks when half the playerbase gets kted.

Nothing new every rd. Just get kted in the first 3 weeks and stop bitching around or just turtle ur ass for 8 long weeks. Dont bitch around when u have a shit ass kd and build offense on that shit ass kd and get hit by top 10.
  • 2k land w/ 5k tfs, 9k goons :D
  • December 2, 14:52:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Depressland (1:5)
    December 2, 14:52:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Depressland (1:5)
    December 2, 14:52:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Depressland (1:5)
    December 2, 14:52:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

the dude is, i shit you not, 3 away from it being a bash if he hits me. like, i wanna make fun of you for even considering that hit, but i feel like that would be like picking on the slow kid in class.
  • Its nice to recover from being multi raped 48 hours out of newbie mode. Its also nice to not get KTed for a round.
    To sum this all up!

They begged Mary to GB PBB n when she stayed true to her ally you all decided to talk shit! And different ideas of playing? OK so when we stomp the shit outta the universe it's a boring rd as per your sector msg but when we're all killed it's a fun rd b.c your on top? :) Lol no bro it's all the same idea! UNIVERSAL DOMINANCE IS IMMINENT...
  • The boring round was referring to fables not being able to get their shit together.

I don't mind PBB stomping the shit out of everyone, as you can see I'm still hanging around hoping for some action. I'm not interested in being on top, just want to create an even playing field so that Universal Dominance is not Imminent!