Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• **mages
    ##shining
    ##Darubian
  • zazas zazas, nastadna zasas
  • **Darubian
    ##Mages

I'll give Mages a pass but Darubian is way too inactive anyway.

Frankly I'm unsure on Mages but between his vids planning on killing meadows and his constant posts, I think he might be good enough.
  • **all I think mages is some role. Others are inactive.
  • Mages it really seems to me like you're throwing a little bit of a fit after being caught. I guess we'll know soon enough, but it's becoming more and more obvious to me that you're a witch
  • Bawwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • ##Mages
    **Daru
    ##Shining
  • Does anyone else think that flazer should only be allowed to post in pics on the forums from here on in?
  • No the data is too much
  • Eh, doesn't bother me really, it beats uber wall text.
  • I m on 3g
    Wth, what are you doing with 3g?? Lol
  • 3 yr phone contract

have a yr left

getting lte soon
  • I misread the title, just assume i meant ## on all lol
  • edited December 2014
    Approximately 8 hours before the end of the phase. Votes are as follows:

Darubian(5): Kenshin, Meadows, Rohan, Tormented, Tyrsis (tied vote defaults to innocent)
    Mages(7): Aza, Gl0, Kenshin, Meadows, SB, Tormented, Zeality (majority guilty)
    Shining(3): Gl0, Meadows, Tormented (majority innocent)

Not voting: Kloudi
  • **Mages because I have his number it's 0hp

## everyone else SAVE THEM WHILE YOU CAN shat's getting real!
  • OH SHIT SON!
  • meadows and tormented are looking pretty damn guilty if we strike out here
  • Sb, one day your hubris will be your undoing.
    Is that some kind of threat? Am I next on the mafia hit list?
  • lol well I guess this is one way of going out as mafia. gg mages, I didn't suspect you until just lately though
  • ##mages

lets make it interesting, shall we?
  • Goatcheese, you're not stupid. I know this. You have never been more wrong about anyone in werewolves. You do not make mistakes so monumental as this, it is therefore my belief that you know exactly what you are doing in killing me. Except you don't worry about me dying because once I'm dead you figure this game is pretty much yours, and it appears as though it is because nobody in this village is doing any thinking on current events. So, gg to you, blessed be merry part, wise one.
    What mistake am I making here? You are the one that got caught, and proceeded to stop defending yourself. You're a witch, plain and simple. I'll agree with you though that I think the game is going to be in the bag with the 3rd mafia down. We should be able to pull out a nice win for town with your death.
  • mages weighs as much as a duck

so he must be made of wood..

which burns like witches..

so therefore he must be..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • meadows and tormented are looking pretty damn guilty if we strike out here
    Lol I just voted how I did to be contrary I figured shining and darubian would be saved I just didn't want to type all that out at the time. I'm not sure on mages but I will go with the crowd on this one. We had a great night last night so hopefully we continue the momentum.
  • I would probably just kill SB tbh. If he's deadest on you and you're town, SB goes next
  • I think Mages has swayed me,

I change mine to ##All
  • Witches get stitches.
  • My gut says you are all witches so that doesn't help us