Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• Keeeeel Meadows!
    You have too much time on your hands ;)
  • i cannot die until i use my an werewolf powers to kill tyrsis.
  • Nah that's the wagon I used to bring the firewood. For the witches we are going to burn.
  • so anybody going to claim roleblocker?

I guess **Loafery for now :/
  • edited December 2014
    Sorry to interject, but lol

*Disappears*
  • Mod note: Day 4 ends in approximately 2 h. The votes are as follows:

Loafery(9): Aza, Flazer, Gl0, Kenshin, Mages, Rohan, Tormented, Zeality, SB
    Mages(2): Meadows, Loaf
    Meadows(1): Tyrsis

Not voting: Darubian, Kloudi, Shining

• We really need to know who was roleblocked last night
    You seem mighty interested in that role blocker SB. You wanna send him flowers?

FOR HIS GRAVE?!??

We have a chance right now to potentially out a mafia, and then follow the cop to victory. It's the most logical way to play right now. Doctor can protect role blocker tonight so there is no risk to him, why would we not do this? If mafia was role blocked last night, we can use this to figure out a mafia. As I said in my earlier post, role blocker announces, cop investigates tonight. Tomorrow cop can come out and reveal if he found a mafia, or if he finds an innocent town he can keep quiet (or come out and create a confirmed 3 town voting block.)

It's the best play for town. Breaking/Solving game is what I do in WW mages, and this is the best way. I don't see a good reason why it wouldn't work, and nobody has spoken up against it. I think we should do it.
  • it's easy. we just need everyone to claim their role.

i am an werewolfs.
  • What if the witches know who the doctor is and seek to eliminate him tonight knowing that he would protect the role blocker? That would leave the Roleblockers role known and then tomorrow is basically doomsday for Salem.
    If the witches know who the doctor is, then they'll kill him asap. Role Blocker would have to know all 3 remaining witches to block them from killing the doctor, and even then its only 1/3 chance.

I think it's better to get information in public and use it, rather than to play in a worst case scenario that mafia knows all of the good roles already.

• **Meadows just to be different it's the sneaky ones you have to worry about
  • "Witch! Witch! Witch! Witch!"

"I'm Sea Captain Alden! Why won't you believe me?! He's the witch! Let me draw you a picture...Mages, mage, magic, witch! You fools!"

As "Sea Captain Alden" (yeah, right, such a name, as if a sea captain couldn't be a witch anyway, tch) was carted off to jail by the mob to await his date with the gallows, a few townsfolk looked hard at Mages, then shrugged. Well, his name did sound a lot like magic, right? So they took hold of him and brought him to face town justice along with a couple of miscreants found hiding in the barn: Shining and Darubian.

Loafery is set to be lynched at the beginning of day phase. As he had already accused Mages, all remaining players should vote ** guilty or ## innocent on the following:

Darubian
    Shining
    Mages

Those with night actions, please get them in. Night 4 will end on Tuesday at 2200CST.
  • ** TRIPLE KILL!! BAHAHAHAHA
  • My day off of work...not very active. Totally my fault...yeah I'm innocent. Anyone who votes to lynch me is an obvious witch.
  • I disagree with you. If I were evil, its the move I would be making.
    Scenario:

Role blocker reveals
    Witches know doctor.
    Doctor is forced to protect roleblocker.
    Doctor is vulnerable because he has to protect the Roleblocker.
    Witches kill Doctor.
    Roleblocker is the last power role for the town essentially.
    Roleblocker dies next night.

Is that not so? What benefit do they have by killing the doctor right off if they can manipulate the doctor into protecting the roleblocker who was coerced into revealing?
    Mages this is faulty logic in mafia. Doctor cannot protect himself no matter what, so the witches will kill him immediately. So whether or not the doctor reveals is irrelevant to the mafia killing him.

And this is the absolute worst case scenario, in which the witches already know who the doctor is. However mages you are forgetting something. If the mages know who the doctor is, they would've found out via the familiar. But since Unreliable was in Jail last night he didn't have a night action. Meaning the witches would've found out the doctor on the previous day. If that is the case, then this means they would've tried to kill him last night, but couldn't. Since doc cannot protect himself, it would mean the roleblocker had blocked a mafia member.

So in your scenario, role blocker Must have blocked a mafia. Meaning role blocker should 100% reveal. Unless you are suggesting mafia found the doctor on like night 1, and have just left him alive. That's too risky of a play for anybody in my opinion, and thus I don't believe it's what has happened.

To be honest mages, by working this all out, it's making me highly suspicious of you. If I could work through it just like this, then so could you. Perhaps you had already considered it though, and didn't want it to come to light?

I think mages has a good chance of being scum.
  • If the mages know who the doctor is, they would've found out via the familiar.
    Nice subtle way of pointing a finger :P
  • **mages
    **darubian
    ##shining
  • I agree with loafery on this one, though idk his reasoning, I do believe shining is town and mages is mafia. However, idk anything about darubian :P

**mages
    **darubian
    ##shining
  • ^^^However, isnt loafery locked up and therefore cant vote?
  • ##shining

I'll decide on the other two later.
  • Lol his votes dont count thats right. but hes free to post here until he dies ^^
  • this video is racist against werewolfs
  • You guys are going to look really stupid tomorrow
  • KILL MEADOWS I APPROVE!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
  • ##Shining
    ##Darubian
    **Mages

Because mages posts just sketch me out, almost as though he's deflecting onto every one but himself and that just seems like a witch thing to do.
  • Kenshin, why do you believe I'm mafia? You really must get better at elaborating why.
    I have elaborated on my votes more than most people this game. As of right now, there are people I suspect more than you, but at the same time, something just seems off. I'm on the fence with you, and may very well end up changing my vote as more people give their opinions. You havent been a suspect of mine most of the game, so I plan on going back and rereading, this is mostly just a hunch :P Thats why I didnt elaborate, I don't want to distract everyone else with a bs explanation when I'm not sure myself, but you're reasoning for not having the RB reveal implies heavily that mafia already knows who the doctor is, and I've seen no evidence that they would. And that makes me suspicious.

I'm pretty sure at this point that I was wrong about loafery, so I'd rather not make a case against a townie and be dead wrong...again.
  • **mages
    ##shining
    ##Darubian

Right now I think Mages is a mafia, and that his team was told the target was role blocked (perhaps mod revealed it by accident? we have no way of knowing the exact wording that he tells them when the kill doesn't go off). This also explains why mages is against my strategy that would instantly reveal a mafia if somebody was indeed role blocked.
  • It's also worth noting that Gl0stix has motioned for reveals. Suspicion increased.
    It's worth noting that you don't know how to read, apparently. I guess I should take anything you say with a grain of salt.

• ##Darubian - claimed VT, inactive. no reason to kill, he's a townie to keep around.
    **Shining - put out the familiar for a vote, but for some reason i have the hunch its a trick
    **Mages - just because he's slandering me
  • BURN. ALL. THE. WITCHES.