Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• Hoooorah! Good night :D
  • Seer claim who you ve seered up until now since roleblocker is dead.

Rb claim who they blocked

Doctor say nothing at all

• i'm glad damdred got taken out, i was going to switch my vote after thinking about it but got caught up at work. i'm also glad my half assed read on unreliable was good
  • **MAGES HAS LIVED TOO LONG

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!
  • Well all be lol
  • **Loafery

i highly suspect anyone who is willing to piggyback meadows, but i'm willing to listen if you have other reasons
  • secret an werewolf hifive (nobody else can read this)
  • Aza go read how i voted. I was the deciding vote on unreliable to tie votes so that he could become accused. And i voted to kill all 3 at the start of the day.
    Minimize losses. Kill one not both.
    **DaigotsuSlidge
    ##Unreliable
    ##Damdred
  • Yeah, i think loafs evil as can be, especailly after tonight. we need to minimize casualties, not kill everyone.
  • edited November 2014
    *souls away*

gonna keep checking the thread for the awesome drawings lol
  • So not everyone used a night action and not every night action was successful. Doesn't really tell us much.

I'm kinda convinced **mages is a witch with all the orchestrating so let's bag him? Who he vote for?
  • Mages does know best after all, so let's follow his lead!
  • edited November 2014
    Why are we letting meadows confuse us again?
  • **Meadows for using her witch powers on me to confuse me.

Too much confusion for this poor drunkard.
  • Ima wait until futher votes are cast. At this ooint I'm nit sure which could be the villains :(.
  • I am with rohan at this point
  • edited November 2014
    Kloudi loaf and gl0 keep mass murdering and nobody cares. I feel like there are 20 mafia this game.

**unreliable
    ##rest innocent!
    Haters gonna hate, but we got 2 Coven. That's just how we mafia roll. ;)

• you're NEXT tyrsis
  • **Darubian

Only shows up to vote, no opinions, witch.
  • It's comforting to know that the roleblocker knows who a witch is, but I dunno about stepping forward. I think that was mentioned earlier..
  • There's a possibility that the witches didn't act, for whatever reason. Maybe to throw rb off, and to get him to out himself.

In that case, I think the person that suggested the rb step forward is a dirty witch.
  • yea fuck that I'm voting

**loafery

instead. It would be convenient for two of town's roles to step forward, wouldn't it?
  • "Not all roles with night actions chose to use them. Not all night actions were successful."
  • ugh I really have no idea this game

I guess
    **loafery unless someone poses a good theory on someone else.
  • edited November 2014
    **loafery for the many reasons I've stated in the last couple of days

I think I know who the magistrate is, so I may rethink my stance in the future based on who they vote for, but I'm fairly certain loafery is mafia. Or just a trolling d-bag :P
  • edited November 2014
    Makes no sense for our roles to step forward, so I agree

**loafery
  • Sorry guys, ran short on time forgot to check sk
  • Wow u guys are blind i changed my vote to tie with unreliable. I was the sole reason unreliable got lynched.

I ll let u guys waste a day of votes cos i wont die anyway. I choose mages to be accused. Yo mod end this day.
  • Why would i need a credible story?
    I helped kill scum. I had a scum read on sb and unreliable since day 1. I even voted unreliable before.

I know how much town sucks wo seer And i know they won last game cos seer had 7 confirmed town right off the bat and could confirm 2 ppl per night. This game. No confirmed town only can only confirm 1 person per night. No vigs. Its more balanced i wouldnt say mafia favored cos the mafia kill isnt factional.

Rb blocked a mafia kill. Rb know mafia. Seer know town. Seer can claim and have the doctor save him every night. whats so difficult?

I m the mystery role i killed phantomnight 1 and i have an abilitythat lets me survive a day lynch and a night shot. I didnt get shot so rb blocked mafia.

Town is going to look like idiots tomorrow if they keep votes on me.