Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

i dont wanna run a train on diago, because i think he's just new, not evil. SB, for once, doesnt feel like scum to me.

**Unreliable because i think he has gone very outside of his new playstyle, and i have no good reads to go on anywhere else
    Explain different, because i've repeatedly tried to bring subjects into discussion and was summarily ignored. People just got all excited over the drawings, and settled with throwing votes.

==//==
    "can someone bring the math on whether small groups or singular picks is more beneficial?"

"People, lets stop accusing each other and process the information we have so far."

"people dont want to debade lol..."

"Ok, this is a point we discuss the effectivity of drowning more than one person."
    ==//==
    guess what? i stopped trying.

And being outside my "new playstyle" should mean nothing to you. I did that on good side just as i did it on evil side.
  • I agree with sb that it's likely that mafia is forcing ties to kill as many people as possible. Definitely worth rereading to see if there are any patterns between the tied votes and who those people vote guilty/innocent
  • **kill all
  • Unreliable u didnt try jack shit.
  • edited November 2014
    It would've taken 7 minutes to edit? XD You proofread slowly. =P
    It's not hard to understand that I had other things to say after 7 minutes, and that the rules prevent editing. I don't understand how double posting makes me a witch, but you're grasping and I get that.
    Regardless, you're sticking up for someone who "might" be town but clearly hasn't played like it. He voted to jail me on the first day. Since then, he's been trying to lead us all into thinking he is Town. But he keeps voting to jail innocents and kill innocents.

Just as you are, in voting to jail me. You have to be scum in order to not see where I'm coming from by now.
    "He voted for me on the first day.. where nobody knows anything. He must be so scummmmmmm."

• I did I quick search because I'm working and cant spend too much time atm, but I wanted to check Loaferys voting pattern because he changed his last vote and forced a tie. He also voted in the last tie and voted guilty on sky and dole when they died. I think hes scum and the people who vote similarly to him should be suspected as well
  • ##both innocent becausei think Loafery is mafia and he's currently voting to lynch both
  • I Also think sb is town because Loafery saw he wouldn't be accused so he changed votes for the tie. Also, the posts sb has made have had some depth to them. If he was mafia he'd just say thanksgiving and a vote rather than share his thoughts
  • Apparently there are 3 accused so...

##all innocent
  • as resident an werewolfs, i still think you should all vote guilty to everything ever.
  • **Gotsu
    ##Damdred
    ##Unreliable

Unless more proof can be put on unreliable, I don't think he's bad.
  • Unreliable's baaaaadddd. I can't tell if Loaf is selling a partner out or genuinely good and trusting me here, though.

**Daigotsu
    **Unreliable
    ##Damdred
  • **DaigotsuSlidge
    **Unreliable
    ##Damdred
  • Unreliable's baaaaadddd. I can't tell if Loaf is selling a partner out or genuinely good and trusting me here, though.

**Daigotsu
    **Unreliable
    ##Damdred
    I see Loaferys voting habits as organized chaos. He spent half the game being silly and the other half switching votes.i believe he's voting erratically not only to throw us of his trail as well as his allies, but hes also being opportunistic in changing his vote for best mafia results

**Daigotsu
    **Unreliable
    ##Damdred
    I see Loaferys voting habits as organized chaos. He spent half the game being silly and the other half switching votes.i believe he's voting erratically not only to throw us of his trail as well as his allies, but hes also being opportunistic in changing his vote for best mafia results
    I Also think he has voted innocent/guilty on both sides of the fence. If he sees his vote won't change the outcome, he's free to vote against his allies to avoid anyone seeing their connection. So basing our targets on who voted with him might be the wrong way to approach this
  • **Everyone because no one is safe!
  • I think damdred is the familiar. By not voting twice, nobody knows where he stands, and at the same time, mafia has enough votes to force ties or condemn without him. When he was locked up, not all roles were fulfilled, and the people I'm currently suspicious of have voted him innocent unless it was obvious he was safe without their votes. Loafery had him voted innocent but changed when it was obvious he wouldn't have been killed. I'd put money on him not missing another vote as he'd be auto lynched. I'm also thinking aza is mafia based on some of his votes.

Mafia or not, I think lynching damdred for inactivity isn't a bad idea. So I'm changing my vote to **damdred, ##the other 2.
  • Hmm I think unreliable is good but I have doubts about that other two. I am going to vote **diagotsu ##unreliable **damdred
  • I'm confident that I have no idea who is bad.

Hope that helps.
  • ##unreliable
    **daigotsu
    **damdred
  • Mod note: Approximately 12 hours until Night 3 ends. Guilty votes are as follows:

DaigotsuSlidge(11) - Aza, Gl0, Kloudi, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, Rohan, Shining, SB, Tormented, Tyrsis (majority guilty)
    Unreliable(6) - Aza, Kloudi, Loaf, Meadows, Shining, Tyrsis (tied, defaults to innocent)
    Damdred(8) - Gl0, Kenshin, Kloudi, Loaf, Meadows, SB, Tormented, Tyrsis (majority guilty)

Not voting: Darubian, Flazer, Zeality
  • Guys, out of all of them, I am most certain of Unreliable being scum. Please don't miss this opportunity for a good town play.
  • Kloudi loaf and gl0 keep mass murdering and nobody cares. I feel like there are 20 mafia this game.

**unreliable
    ##rest innocent!
  • **unreliable
  • Kloudi loaf and gl0 keep mass murdering and nobody cares. I feel like there are 20 mafia this game.

**unreliable
    ##rest innocent!
    how dare you leave me out of your summary, the blatant an werewolf

• @Flazer

Reasons for the vote mate. Anything you can share would be beneficial.
  • **unreliable
    ##rest innocent
  • edited November 2014
    Mod note: Approximately 90 minutes until Night 3 ends. Guilty votes are as follows:

DaigotsuSlidge(11) - Aza, Gl0, Kloudi, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, Rohan, Shining, SB, Tormented, Tyrsis (majority guilty)
    Unreliable(10) - Aza, Darubian, Flazer, Kloudi, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, Shining, Tyrsis, Zeality (majority guilty)
    Damdred(8) - Gl0, Kenshin, Kloudi, Loaf, Meadows, SB, Tormented, Tyrsis (majority guilty)
  • edited November 2014
    Salem was in an uproar. Too many had died. A few voices of reason urged the townsfolk not to simply kill everyone, however...

Vanilla Town DaigotsuSlidge, Witch Damdred, and Familiar Unreliable were hung in the town square. It was not a good night for the witches. For whatever reason, the only deaths that day were the three tried by the town the night before.

Not all roles with night actions chose to use them. Not all night actions were successful.

Get your votes in. Because this place is notoriously slow on Sundays, Day 4 will end on Monday at 2200 CST.