Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 Old Friends & 5 Old Enemies you miss.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Friends: Marci, Husnoob, Fepo, Arson, VBJ and like 100 more (most don't play anymore)
    Enemies: me, myself and I

Hus & Arson still play
  • Ecosse (the crazy scot)
    KCIDozer (she was ok, even in affinity)
    Roberto Tomatoes (crazy RT)
    Eau Lourde & Saha (old old Zx leads)
    BR

Enemies:
    i didnt really have m

• Ecosse (the crazy scot)
    KCIDozer (she was ok, even in affinity)
    Roberto Tomatoes (crazy RT)
    Eau Lourde & Saha (old old Zx leads)
    BR

Enemies:
    i didnt really have m

I should pass this one to Eau. He said he cannot play this round...but it was all good times.

• Simple thread, not seen it before and after YEARS of SK im sure everyone misses at least 5 friends/enemies :)

Mine;

Friends
    - Sinnox
    - Melke
    - Erebor
    - Genz
    - Sephy

Ill post enemies once i remember them! haha
    Damnit Rockz, how many sexy times did we have and you left me out of your top 5? This is like myspace all over again!

I miss Sinnox too!! I'm still friends with Taxx and Lumi on facebook though. Forgot about Erebor too, great guy!
  • Friends:
    - Silverion
    - Fountainhill
    - Badbradizhuge
  • edited November 2014
    Friends: Mostly Fenris (Veii, Storlock, Lem, Neithan, WhiteCity, Jenn, LadySereph, Puchu, Vindicator, Bedrock, Maserlas, Puni, Fluffy, Alzamoth, JP, Kipa, QueenHalio, Ara, ValhallaFTZ, Oblivion, MK, Johndeere, Amiable, I promise.. to add their names when I remember and older SK players (Mary, FH, Juxta ( I played LOT-he is really a good one) , Crash(Miltu), Eau, Gypsy, Tarana, someone who runs Medici Alliance, Mindstorm.. Probably more. .. some are still here. Many more of I ever get access to my old AIM.

Enemies: don't recall any, i disagree with other players, but nothing more to it.
  • edited November 2014
    I wonder what Outlaw Star is up to.

Same with Tanker.
  • I was playing way back in the day and landed in a random sector with all the guys taking their names after the sopranos

they were pretty pro I think the SL was tony soprano and he kicked some ass if i remember correctly

that was a fun round for me
  • I miss Dank
  • edited November 2014
    I miss Dank
    I miss SK before you two and xFCx.

How've ya been Ice? I notice you unfriended me. Oh well.
  • Friends: Mostly Fenris (Veii, Storlock, Lem, Neithan, WhiteCity, Jenn, LadySereph, Puchu, Vindicator, Bedrock, Maserlas, Puni, Fluffy, Alzamoth, JP, Kipa, QueenHalio, Ara, ValhallaFTZ, Oblivion, MK, Johndeere, Amiable, I promise.. to add their names when I remember and older SK players (Mary, FH, Juxta ( I played LOT-he is really a good one) , Crash(Miltu), Eau, Gypsy, Tarana, someone who runs Medici Alliance, Mindstorm.. Probably more. .. some are still here. Many more of I ever get access to my old AIM.

Enemies: don't recall any, i disagree with other players, but nothing more to it.
    I am your enemy now, add me to sie LIST!!
  • I don't miss playing Sk at all, but I do miss some of the old community. Way more than just 5 though. :P Silverion, Psyosis, Amog, Fepo, Holo, Guardia, Poe, Dogtown, Jamin, Slacker, Drummer...

There's some others I talk to occasionally still, but never as much as I'd enjoy. Dang life making people grow up. :( Having alliance chats and skype calls for officer meeting was a lot of fun. Probably more fun than actually playing sk ever was.
  • I don't miss playing Sk at all, but I do miss some of the old community. Way more than just 5 though. :P Silverion, Psyosis, Amog, Fepo, Holo, Guardia, Poe, Dogtown, Jamin, Slacker, Drummer...

There's some others I talk to occasionally still, but never as much as I'd enjoy. Dang life making people grow up. :( Having alliance chats and skype calls for officer meeting was a lot of fun. Probably more fun than actually playing sk ever was.
    This

yes
  • Friends: Mostly Fenris (Veii, Storlock, Lem, Neithan, WhiteCity, Jenn, LadySereph, Puchu, Vindicator, Bedrock, Maserlas, Puni, Fluffy, Alzamoth, JP, Kipa, QueenHalio, Ara, ValhallaFTZ, Oblivion, MK, Johndeere, Amiable, I promise.. to add their names when I remember and older SK players (Mary, FH, Juxta ( I played LOT-he is really a good one) , Crash(Miltu), Eau, Gypsy, Tarana, someone who runs Medici Alliance, Mindstorm.. Probably more. .. some are still here. Many more of I ever get access to my old AIM.

I am your enemy now, add me to sie LIST!!
    Enemy: Rohan Castle - on volunteer basis

• Friends: Ben, Raven, Sval, Gibbo, Pat, Flazer
    Enemies: xFCx for a short time but none that I know of.
  • edited November 2014
    I''m not you're friend Tetra? I havn't ever hit you on that simple fact alone.

#Butthurt
  • Oh, it said 5 old friends, I assumed it meant people that weren't as active anymore lol
  • Yeah, got to delete you as volunteer Rohan, you are still here. LOL
  • edited November 2014
    Lynog
    Holo
    Omnifarious (jamie)
    Jsin
    Civic Force
    Deathw1sh

..LewsTherin

probably the closest thing to a "enemy" i've ever had
  • Civic Force. That's a name I haven't heard in a loong ass time
  • Right?! I am trying to remember the dudes name. He was a wrestler the same time i was and we always talked about it. About to load up my AIM list and see what I can come up with.
  • Ulsa, Lost, Random, Rilian, Lax.

Uhhhh... Not so much on enemies because it was round by round basis.
  • Ha, Civic was my FM one round.
  • Ultra, Random, Lost, Blood. Basically most of Source for me. Even though we got ragged on a lot we still had fun in SK.
  • There are so many people I've played with that I just can't remember, but no real enemies.

Nikki
    Vicky
    Vengeance
    Bringing sexy back
    Hamster
    Pumba
    Migwa
    And pretty much anyone from Nikkis phoenix
  • nobody misses me ? :( aaw
  • You are still around.
  • how do you know?