Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• Always seems to be a Day 1 or 2 reveal for me. In 2 out of the last 3 games, I was Seer and Doctor but had to reveal and got killed eventually. Sad times.
  • Why do people say they are obviously _____ role? It's only obvious because you know your role!

**TMonsta
    ##sky
    ##damdred
    ##rohan
  • **ALL OF THEM HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and tyrsis
    **Burn them all HAHAHAHA

And plz kill ww meadows.
  • ##skydragon because I feels sads for him. THE REST BURN!
  • Why do people say they are obviously _____ role? It's only obvious because you know your role!

**TMonsta
    ##sky
    ##damdred
    ##rohan
    I think zeal is obvious witch. Too many one liners in his posts that are few and far between.
    I would have to disagree, Zeal. There are things that each of us do consistently every ww game depending on what side we're on. To date, I don't think I've ever lied about what role I am when I've stated it.
  • i never voted for skydragon yet the mod made me vote for skydragon, he shouldnt even be in the vote even when the mod said i didnt vote for him
    I would have to disagree, Zeal. There are things that each of us do consistently every ww game depending on what side we're on. To date, I don't think I've ever lied about what role I am when I've stated it.
    That would make you a terrible ww then.
  • Nah, I have my strategy when I'm a ww that works quite well regardless. Just trying to state that I'm no ww this game nor do I have a power role and am just a simple VT. Up to you Witches if you want to believe me though. :p
  • **TMonsta
    **Rohan
    **Damdred
    **SkyDragon
  • Mod note: There are approximately 10 hours remaining. No one has asked for an extension. Votes so far are as follows. (If I counted anything wrong please let me know, I will only be listing guilty votes to avoid confusion).

TMonsta (11)- Aza, Dai, Kloudi, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, SB, Tormented, Tyrsis, Unreliable, Zeal (majority guilty vote)

Sky (9)- Aza, Dai, Kloudi, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, SB, Tormented, Walls (majority guilty vote)

Rohan (5)- Dai, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, Tyrsis (majority innocent vote)

Damdred (5)- Dai, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, Tyrsis (majority innocent vote)

Not voting: Darubian, Flazer, Gl0, Kenshin, Shining

(I'm also considering moving the vote of nighttime inactives to the day phase. If y'all have any opinions on that, let me know...it could be confusing with the overall lynch vote but it would reduce the time of their sitting on their hands. Open to suggestions.)
  • edited November 2014
    Damn you, Flazer. Damn you.

I'll get you in one of these ww games someday, lol.
  • edited November 2014
  • **tmonsta
    ##SkyDragon
    ##Damdred
    ##Rohan
  • ##innocence for all
  • Doles good mates, I dunni about sky and damdred, but dole I knows a cutie pie
  • ##TMonsta
    **Rohan
    **Damdred
    **SkyDragon
  • ##TMonsta
    ##Rohan
    ##Damdred
    ##SkyDragon
  • Wow, not bad mate
  • I like Flazer.

But Rohan is good I can vouch for that as well. Oh well...KILL ME ON MY BIRTHDAY!

• Judgement day. Or rather, day for burning judges. The very day after his appointment,
    Judge/Vanilla Nutmeg Town TMonsta was burned at the stake with Vanilla Town SkyDragon.

To make matters worse, another honest Puritan,
    Vanilla Town Walls was found drowned in his bath water. A somber pall fell over Salem...along with the ashes of innocent men. And somewhere in the shadows hidden witches cackled.

Not all players with roles chose to use their night actions. All attempted night actions were successful.

Votes of Guilty:

TMonsta (12)- Aza, Dai, Kenshin, Kloudi, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, SB, Tormented, Tyrsis, Unreliable, Zeal (majority guilty vote)

Sky (10)- Aza, Dai, Gl0, Kloudi, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, SB, Tormented, Walls (majority guilty vote)

Rohan (6)- Dai, Gl0, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, Tyrsis (majority innocent vote)

Damdred (6)- Dai, Gl0, Loaf, Mages, Meadows, Tyrsis (majority innocent vote)

Everyone voted. Begin Day 3. Day 3 will end on Friday at 2300 CST.
  • well that ended badly
  • Killed a man on his birthday as he celebrated Thanksgiving with his family...HOW RUDE!
  • Damn that's rough
  • edited November 2014
    *posting from phone is awful
  • Maybe judges should of revealed early on
  • edited November 2014
    Maybe town shouldn't have... :: Dies.::