Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW Coven Wins!!: Salem Witch Hunt

Comments

• Mod note: Day phase over in approx. 90 minutes. Votes are as follows...

Flazer(2): Sky, Mages
    SilentButterfly(2): Tyrsis, Kenshin
    SkyDragon(5): TMonsta, Zeality, Darubian, Walls, Flazer
    TMonsta(5): Loafery, Unreliable, Gl0stix, Kloudi, Aza
    Tyrsis(4): Dai, Meadows, SB, Tormented
    Unreliable(1): Shining

Sky and Dole tied for votes.

xP Never had any intention of actually not counting a vote that I saw. That's just silly. Please do keep it in text from now on, though, or add it in text after the picture. It's not too much to ask.
  • Dole is good, I can vouch for him.
  • Fine.

**TMonsta
  • edited November 2014
    Unvote Tyrsis

**Vote TMonsta

Between those 2 I think I prefer to lynch tmonsta, who has not been as active as his normal self. Skydragon got a lot of votes from the retarded "ooo pretty pictures" crowd, so I'd rather keep him around over dole.
  • Don't understand the votes on me. Could be to save TMonsta if he's a Witch but would they be that obvious?
  • Don't understand the votes on me. Could be to save TMonsta if he's a Witch but would they be that obvious?
    pretty prerty pictures
  • Then the obvious bads are Skydragon and SB. WITCHES THE BOTH OF EM!!
  • I guess I've underestimated the power of those paintings. I'm just going to go and Lrn2Paint.
  • **Skydragon

for suspense
  • During the course off the day, another citizen of Salem was dragged out of his home for lack of artistic ability...since it is a well-known fact that witches are allergic to color. That's why they always wear black and hide with Puritans who are also supposed to wear black. See? Perfect.

Anyway, as they carted SkyDragonX off to jail several citizens began clamoring that last night's trial was a mistrial. TMonsta, Rohan and Damdred joined SkyDragon in the second night of witch trials before the citizens and judges of Salem. (Fortunately, the judges had elected a new judge before two of them were ended so terribly.)

Flazer(1): Mages
    SilentButterfly(2): Tyrsis, Kenshin
    SkyDragon(6): TMonsta, Zeality, Darubian, Walls, Flazer, Gl0
    TMonsta(6): Loafery, Unreliable, Kloudi, Aza, Sky, SB
    Tyrsis(3): Dai, Meadows, Tormented
    Unreliable(1): Shining

All but the four accused should vote innocent or guilty on:
    TMonsta
    Rohan
    Damdred
    SkyDragon

Please make it clear who you're voting for. I'll try to follow up, but won't delay the phase if I can't get a response from you. Get your night actions in as well.

Night Phase will end Thursday @ 2300. If that's a problem for anyone please let me know beforehand so I can adjust.
  • i'm confused now

do we vote guilty/innocent for each?
    for 1 of each?
    for all of each?
    for none of each?
    forlllllllafsdjfaijfmsv.v ?
  • **sky
    **dole
    ##Rogan
    ##damdred
  • So we don't vote on any of the accused or just not on ourselves?
  • Vote guilty or innocent on each listed above.
  • Pretty sure you can't vote if you are in jail
  • Guys i promise to be more active tommorow we can dosss this
  • **dole
    **rohan
    ##sky
    ##damdred
  • **TMonsta
    ##Rohan
    ##Damdred
    **SkyDragon
  • Pretty sure you can't vote if you are in jail
    That is correct -_-
  • ##DOLE
    ##ROHAN
    **SKY
    ##DAMDRED
  • **Sky
    **dole
    ##Rohan
    ##Damdred
  • **ALL OF THEM HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and tyrsis
  • Yup, one vote on all four. The ones being voted on can't vote. That's right.
  • **all of them
  • **Tmonsta
    **Skydragon
    ##Damdred
    ##Rohan
  • ##damdred
    ##sky
    **dole
    ##rohan
  • Man, I need a break from these games. Anyone that has a clue knows that I'm VT so I won't even bother defending myself.
  • Ok, this is a point we discuss the effectivity of drowning more than one person.

• i always remember sky as the guy who usually has to out his role because people keep trying to get him killed lol