Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing Puzzle Command

edited November 2014 in News and Updates
[Puzzle Command]
I am looking for people to test my newest website and mobile app: Puzzle Command.

The game is called Puzzle Command. I'm personally a fan of puzzle and logic based games and have created a free service for people to improve their memory and logic by completing daily training. Currently there are 12 different games that focus on 4 key areas: Compute, Identify, Memorize, and Analyze.

[Website]
You can test the website app on your browser (password protected, see below):
-- Facebook App: https://apps.facebook.com/puzzlecommand/

The website is protected with basic authentication.
Username: starkingdoms
Password: skuser024Df@4

[Mobile]
The app is available for the following mobile operating systems:
-- Android >= 2.1
-- iOS >= 5.1

If you are interested in testing the mobile application please send me a private message with your email address and device type (Apple or Android) and I will set you up with a testing account through Test Flight (iOS) or Test Fairy (Android).

[Promo Video]

Comments

• SUP my man!

your video is not linked correctly tho :(
  • Bcart you gotta use the old embed code for youtube. :P

• LOL....
    Bcart you gotta use the old embed code for youtube. :P

• it's actually pretty good!!!

might go better than FBSK lol

I support it!
  • it's actually pretty good!!!

might go better than FBSK lol

I support it!
  • He's playing the long game. He's gonna make a smash hit app then have it point everyone over to SK.
  • edited November 2014
    Now we know why he keeps SK up...we're guinea pigs =D

Soooooooo...is working on this game the reason the probe/powerless bug still isn't fixed? @BCartfall
  • the puzzles aren't very challenging though :(

like elementary math problems.
  • Larry wants to construct an Olympic sized pool in his backyard. His wife, Latisha, wants to put a large garden in their backyard.

Larry is determined to have the Olympic sized pool but decides to compromise by allowing his wife to build an island in the middle of the pool to garden on.

An Olympic sized pool is 50 meters long by 25 meters wide with a uniform depth of 2 meters. Latisha's garden is a circle of land floating in the pool with a depth of 1 meter and a diameter of 10 meters.

Assuming that the floating garden is flush with the level of the water, how many liters of water does Larry need for his swimming pool?

The answer, 2421 is way way way wrong. That equals 639ish gallons. there is no way you fill the pool with that.
  • my answer, 2,400,000 should actually be pretty close to correct. Unless the answer was supposed to be 2.421 million liters
  • yeah the answer 2421 is wrong

it should be 2421.46205

• edited November 2014
    oops
  • right, I know that hence why the answer of 2421 liters is obviously wrong unless it was supposed to be 2421000 liters.
  • Yeah, I just saw your second post
  • 50*25*2-pie*5^2*1=?
  • edited November 2014
    my answer, 2,400,000 should actually be pretty close to correct. Unless the answer was supposed to be 2.421 million liters
    You're correct. It should be 2,421,000 liters. I'm obviously going to need to do some more proof reading.

Number of liters in a cubic meter: 1,000.
  • More precisely the answer is:

Soon I will adjust the daily puzzle to accept a margin of error for those who use less precision in their calculation.

>= 2,421,000 && <= 2,422,000.
  • for some reason, daily puzzle is set for day 12?
  • Don't suppose while you are on here you could do something about the 100% probe losses on failed probings lol.
  • Don't suppose while you are on here you could do something about the 100% probe losses on failed probings lol.
  • lol, played that match piece game, got owned badly
  • I destroyed the game with the symbols in a row. 82/82 correct lol
  • U check your messages for my sk app bcart?
  • So...is this a bad time to ask for an in game mod for SK?
  • desperate times, every time is a good time
  • Is this what you've been doing for the last 30 years??
  • So you're opting to move away from the time consuming format you established your online career with and instead moving to something more play n go
  • I still think if he improved SK
    made a proper SK phone app, it would probably do better in the market.

and if he removed adult advertisement from the sk banners that install trojans and ad clicks on your computer if you dont have adblock, SK would do better.
  • Make me ingame mod of sk and ill play