Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fenris vs Lumberjacks?

edited November 2014 in Game Talk
the fuck is the deal with this?

November 8, 17:53:50 the [Fenriz] alliance has declared war with the [Lumberjacks] alliance.
November 8, 17:54:10 the [BaconCookies] alliance has declared a nap with the [Fenriz] alliance.

Comments

• LOL BC needs to grown more so they can fully dominate the UNI more.
  • No idea, im in BC and i dont even know whats going on lol.
  • I believe they call this "war."
  • Way to go Ash! You've officially fucked yourself like a dumbass
  • Way to go Ash! You've officially fucked yourself like a dumbass
  • This is why stupid people shouldn't lead. On the plus side, Walls at least NAPd to stay out of it. On the downside, you're just letting them explore and outgrow... questionable tactics, but who gives a fuck, GOOOOOOONS :D
  • You forgot they have everyone else to free farm now..... I like it let the guys in front get further.
  • Woot fen use them multis to make ppl powerless. Gj on ur return. Sadly tainted already with ur leadership.
  • November 8, 18:15:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 18,163 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    November 8, 18:15:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Sir Manbearpig (1:4)

dunno if its a multi but ^ happened 42k nw 269 land
  • lol hmmm this whole round is interesting... Didn't Ash want to fight fire with fire?
  • I don't think its ash. Could be but I am guessing moon. He runs fen from what I hear anyways. But ya 250 land kd making lj kds powerless right at start of war. Jokes on u fen I think the pack just became the snack. No one supports multis. Fens not friends their food ;)
  • I am AL yes, but i got nothing to do with that
  • I am AL yes, but i got nothing to do with that
    Seems trustworthy, moon would never multi.

• Lol still a fucking joke
  • If Fenriz have any integrity left, they would KT their own AL before continuing the war.
  • Fenris are you this retarded?
  • i got 30k probes, if i want someone powerless i do it myself.
    apart from that, a game is to have fun. we are having fun atm :P
  • edited November 2014
    I don't know why people are surprised, fenris was always an alliance that got in its own way and got rekt for it. I had hoped that, coming back, they would have tried to approach the game without that huge chip on their shoulder, but until they realize they they are not the alliance they think they are, counting on them for anything useful is an exercise in foolishness
  • As I said multis off the bat any ally u had I think u just screwed urself on. Hope them 250 landers do it for fen. Llllllllammmmmmmeeeee....see what I did there lol
  • Persoanlly i think LJ needs some probe suicided on them, they abused the hell outta that bug, and deserve to have it payed back to them. I dont support multies, but i do support them getting owned for being lowlifes who abuse bugs to hit people.
  • Gotta feel sorry for twilight right now lol
  • Persoanlly i think LJ needs some probe suicided on them, they abused the hell outta that bug, and deserve to have it payed back to them. I dont support multies, but i do support them getting owned for being lowlifes who abuse bugs to hit people.
    Yeah ok.
    Yeah ok.
  • Maybe BC did it to themselves! BOOM mind blown! I will say though LJ isn't the only one we are NAP'd and I still got suicide probed.
  • I'm in fenriz now, im so bored :(
  • Yeah ok..u didnt catch any BC doing it, cause our AL told us from the start its lame and only losers do it. Players who cant compete otherwise, so they abuse a bug to break people they normally couldnt.
  • Ive been powerless every day choatix i know you got broke by it but Its not like were the only ones doing it, and im not justifying it by any means just that it is happening to a lot of people.
    I'm in fenriz now, im so bored :(
    youre the Rohan who decided to suicide then remake, You went full rohan on that