Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fenris AL is a cheater

Comments

• ZEUS (1:18)

If Bcart does the sweep, he is Canadian, he knows where/what those shared connections are. He can decide to delete it....if His Majesty finds the delete button.

maybe I'm misreading this but how does bcart being Canadian affect anything? In walls post of chat logs you mention it again, not sure why him being Canadian matters

don't u know
    canadians are all knowing.

we're like the NSA, ON STEROIDS.
    if we close our eyes, we can even see you pee.
    You're Canadian?
  • Since when the flying fuck does doing wrong for wrong work for you?
  • You disgrace fenris. Like seriously.
  • just wanted to post this, walls of fire claims he is a compsci in this chat... does not know she is actually referring to a work VPN connection, which wherever you are in the world, you connect to this VPN, it will give you your work IP address
    so as a compsci, not knowing this, is like not knowing how to compsci
  • Love the fact one nighthawk is making sense.

fen Is attacking walls intelligence instead of their leadermakimg multis.

fen making multis instead of fighting multies
  • Also if people quit over 30 multis...god help them during the kesha years
  • Also if people quit over 30 multis...god help them during the kesha years
    i sat through the kesha years, they felt less invasive and at least we had alliance controls

• ..sure 100+ multis killing off 4 kingfos a tick isn't invasive.

the controls is your als fault sorry
  • just wanted to post this, walls of fire claims he is a compsci in this chat... does not know she is actually referring to a work VPN connection, which wherever you are in the world, you connect to this VPN, it will give you your work IP address
    because a work vpn makes total sense right?.
    because all starbucks employees connect thru their work vpn.
    right??

u think people without a compsci major don't know what a vpn is? even most kids know what a vpn is nowadays....
  • edited November 2014
    just wanted to post this, walls of fire claims he is a compsci in this chat... does not know she is actually referring to a work VPN connection, which wherever you are in the world, you connect to this VPN, it will give you your work IP address
    You're confusing computer science with IT.
    Here are the topics covered in computer science programs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_science#Areas_of_computer_science
  • edited November 2014
    How about this. Since this is a community run game we will take this to a community vote.

obviously only players who are in game should vote

so, we'll do it like this

everyone who thinks ashnod is cheating, should write in their preferences on starkingdoms 'ashnod is a cheater', and then post their kingdom name, in this thread.

everyone who thinks ashnod is innocent, should tag their preferences 'ashnod is innocent' and then post their kingdom name in this thread. obviously if they dont have a pf account they create one or ask someone else to post.

eg.

i am walls, i think ashnod is a cheater :

Killer Rabbit (1:19)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 181,557 (10)
    Land: 1,195 (12)
    Honor: 1,451 (44)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 151.93 (175)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes

AIM Address: Ashnod is a cheater.

And we will tally the votes. and whichever side has more is right.
  • edited November 2014
    I put it in my MSN address instead. Hope that's okay.

White City (1:18)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands
    Networth: 162,228 (44)
    Land: 1,097 (36)
    Honor: 1,262 (184)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 147.88 (200)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: This round has been fu*ked since day one.
    MSN Address: I dont care about LadyAshnods guilt or innocence
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: WhiteCitySK
    Signature
    ~A Wolf Born With a Heart of Steel~ [Zx][Fenris]

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 992-2D-BE-C0 - November 1, 08:17:20

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 992-2D-BE-C0
    IPvSK2: 914-B7-7B-50
    IPvSK2: 524-8E-3B-BE
    IPvSK2: 856-D0-10-E1
    because a work vpn makes total sense right?.
    because all starbucks employees connect thru their work vpn.
    right??

u think people without a compsci major don't know what a vpn is? even most kids know what a vpn is nowadays....
    i didn't say that no one knows, i was pointing out that you claim compsci has anything related to it... and then if kids know what it is (which is more understandable than someone that is 35+ who didn't study for it) then why did you NOT knew she was referring to a VPN.
    and there are plenty of managers in any segment of doing business that use a VPN for work
  • edited November 2014
    Fenris this round

• edited November 2014
  • they must be upset about this, because most of the baconcookies leadership(myself included) was removed from the leadership channel.
  • I just completed a Computing Degree, and we touched on VPNs..
  • lol my alliance is called baconcookies yumyum
  • edited November 2014
    they must be upset about this, because most of the baconcookies leadership(myself included) was removed from the leadership channel.
    it was not made clear you were "leadership" so if you want, you can be invited again

*edit* reinvited @ Stardate: 9075.97764 (November 2, 17:27:48)
  • they must be upset about this, because most of the baconcookies leadership(myself included) was removed from the leadership channel.
    I asked in chat who everyone was, if no one replied or if no one active in the chat knew who people were they were booted. It is an officers chat and there were people that aren't officers in it. If you posted this in AF;s immediately after you were booted why didn't you just say in chat who you were or ask someone in chat why you were booted instead of trying to make it into something it's not in this thread?
  • How come I'm not allowed to troll ur leadership jizzbucket?
  • Love the fact one nighthawk is making sense.

fen Is attacking walls intelligence instead of their leadermakimg multis.

fen making multis instead of fighting multies

So pie cock blocking me last round didnt make any sense when I told yall he declared on us while we were trying to take out bashers and that we already have wasted resources? I was down with it until I saw the bashers still bashing my kds while pie had promised me that the #1 alliance would handle it which they NEVER did?

Did that make any sense?

• what alliance were you?
  • SKPD

Star Kingdoms Police Department
  • Oooooooooooo I think i was dead by the time that happened or I never got a message from you
  • Its was such a cool alliance. It was my first and pie ruined it. I wanted to have a fair war. =/
  • awe :( I think youre in my alliance this round
  • Which? Im in fenrir