Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@Hazza

edited October 2014 in General
What HOF system do you use, so at the end of the game we use the same one to compare?

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Failed Probings: 10
    Everything else: -1
  • Failed Probings: 10
    There should be a sliding scale for the amount of probes you lose
  • Just go to one of my old hof threads here using same structure I have for the last few rounds or so.
  • :( that wasnt helpful
  • Failed Probings: 10
    There should be a sliding scale for the amount of probes you lose

scale should be based on how many you send.

• point structure
    Success Grab - 5
    First Grab - 9
    Kill Shot - 12
    Fail Grab - 6
    15 land Grab - 7
    Missile - 20
    Fail Missile - 12
    Intel Probe - 1
    Agro Probe - 1.5
    Failed Probe - 0.5
    Gen Sox - 1
    Top Sox - 1.5
  • Rec15 land grab its to encourage the alliance members to finish of KTs. And not wait for kill shot.
  • thx buddy :D
  • edited November 2014
    Thats a good point structure imo. If we all used it universally it would show activity per alliance on a balanced basis.
  • edited November 2014
    Hazza i tallied the hits, me and Veii. It will be easier to rank them later for you.
    See back up thread. Thanks.

Compare your structure with original HOF points (Fenris).
    Kindly compare if we are about same with older, since I will continue HOF tally for each since Fenris players they started with HOF, until now.

I'd make corrections to allow the newer version obviously. And add new ones.

I have the files, pm me your email address, Lem has sent me the archieve yesterday.
    ~ashy~

sunday smells good, the cookies! feel free to grab some.
  • *walks in, looks around, takes cookie and leaves*
  • *walks in, looks around, takes cookie and leaves*
    Oh there is more!!! weekend is for baking. ~enjoy~
  • Can't believe a HoF system still doesn't exist built-in :(
  • Can't believe a HoF system still doesn't exist built-in :(
    Alza, I think Lem will coordinate and revolutionize the way of doing it. We have more tools now, compared to our old Spreadsheet.

I think many other alliances tried a version of the original HOF, but nothing has been standard since we left. So, we can work something out base on other inputs, then share it with everyone who wants to use it.
  • Yeah sure.. i meant built into the game.. With BCart having actually done some coding on a new feature.. I guess that's a bit much to wish for :D

Automatically tracking HoF for hits/probes/missiles on designated KT's. And this being added to the scores at the end of the round for everyone to see.
  • Yeah sure.. i meant built into the game.. With BCart having actually done some coding on a new feature.. I guess that's a bit much to wish for :D

Automatically tracking HoF for hits/probes/missiles on designated KT's. And this being added to the scores at the end of the round for everyone to see.

That's actually a good suggestion Alza. Tools built in for alliances. keep Sk activity. Brilliant.
    @Bcartfall

• Hey i got plenty of suggestions for improvements but at this point i don't expect anything to be added to the game. :P
  • What about a Firefox/Chrome Extension built for it? Like a SK Calculator?
  • Hey i got plenty of suggestions for improvements but at this point i don't expect anything to be added to the game. :P
    keep it coming. You never know. I've seen your other post.
    we have that talk of random inactive, game generated - like finding a token for a interactive game.
    bcart would hopefully pick up on that.
  • can't we just steal all of the SK code, modify and update and make it better and then hack into his server and just put it there... he won't notice
  • Didn't beanland and holo already copy sk before?
  • Usually when a new SK Clone or new round of SK Clone comes around, we get an influx of aggressive multis.. kinda wierd timing if you ask me...
  • pure coincidence
  • Hmm when I open up a new round on Galactic Odyessy this is not the case. Will be resetting soon :)
  • Usually when a new SK Clone or new round of SK Clone comes around, we get an influx of aggressive multis.. kinda wierd timing if you ask me...
    So the multi code is also copied with it. I never played SK like game, so that is an interesting take.