Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 66 - Era of Probicide

edited October 2014 in News and Updates
Round 66, the Era of Probicide has arrived. For this round probes will be manufactured at twice of their normal rate. Unfortunately, with the new manufacturing process, the overall quality of the probes has been greatly reduced. Every probe mission 10% to 20% of the probes sent will explode in hyperspace before reaching the target kingdom.

[The planet type changes for Round 66 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round66-changes.txt

--

Round 66 - Era of Probicide Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: October 25, 2014 @ 10PM.
Round ends: December 18, 2014 @ 10PM.

Comments

• Wow. A MINIMUM of 10%? Does it possibly go up to 100%?
  • oh lovely much easier to rob and kill people with
  • Awesome!
  • Sweeeeet.

I'm glad you're doing things like this lately, instead of the traditional "+X% to STAT" junk. Reminds me of the Mutant Explosion round. That was awesome.

Makes me think you actually do secretly still care about the game. You should come and hang out with us in the forums more, @BCartfall.
  • Interesting
  • The way I read it, your probes could all explode and be destroyed in 1 PA

>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
  • Dont the best players abuse explore and probes? The last 2 games have seen an attack on that play style! Hahahahah
  • It does remind me of mutant explosion round, first PA you send out.... 100% loss of probes Opps :(
  • Is that a TF buff I see?
  • It does remind me of mutant explosion round, first PA you send out.... 100% loss of probes Opps :(
    Halfway through the round, go to rob, POOF all probes gone

>-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-) >-)
  • so basically, play probeless
  • Could be fun
  • so basically, play probeless
    Or play low probe but never rob
  • bcart is smoking crack again

buffin terra even more and leaving dw op and not doing jack to any other planet type...just wtf
  • play lots of probes and rob LOTS, u will be the only one robbing, so u will have more money than everyone else
  • I wonder if he meant a minimum of 10% or a max.

This actually could get really interesting, because you can actually barely even get SOX.

Blind hits FTW.

b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-(
  • edited October 2014
    Seems to risky to rob like normal... Buttfuck it we will see. He always underestimates his bonuses so you can bet its minimum 10% and maximum you kill your targets probes too.
  • Seems to risky to rob like normal... Buttfuck it we will see. He always underestimates his bonuses so you can bet its minimum 10% and maximum you kill your targets probes too.
    Era of No probes, weather you like it or not!
  • bcart is smoking crack again

buffin terra even more and leaving dw op and not doing jack to any other planet type...just wtf
    It is entirely possible that he doesn't want to change every planet type to exactly whet you specifically want them to be for you specifically to be able to play the best. If you want someone to hold your hand, go to kindergarten.

As for me and the other functioning, adult human beings, we'll accept the challenge and have a great time.

• edited October 2014
    There goes my plan of building probe factories at 50%...hmmm

184 players - that is how small the SK universe is. That is the summary of Game 65.
  • 184 survived you mean.. How many died and didn't remake...?
  • @sham i dotn expect him to make it what i want,..what i expect is maybe he balances the fucking game retard...instead of making it more unbalanced and less playable for any other type of planet type beyond the ones that he for some reason decides to make over powered
  • How does probe shields (shielding the pa) affect the illosses I wonder
  • 184 survived you mean.. How many died and didn't remake...?
    +/- the multi, so it might even out.
  • How does probe shields (shielding the pa) affect the illosses I wonder
    That's interesting question though. If I play Volcanic, I have enough power to shield them. Does it affect the 10% probe loss, regardless if shielded or not?
  • Meh, hardly play probes, not much of a round dis/advantage.
  • So probe armor is obsolete now?
  • Imagine if your probe had a chance of disintegrating anytime you tried to poke someone with it...
  • wobba maybe not..possibly you just have 50% less loss of what ever the loss is..so if it is randomly 50% you only lose 25%..at least i hope it is so ..perhaps it is obsolete now..ask bcart lolz
  • Imagine if your probe had a chance of disintegrating anytime you tried to poke someone with it...