Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

s1: Return of the bots!

13»

Comments

• lovsan created them, im pre sure kesha disbanded them all. lovsan used urls through moo to use a back door into the bot
  • Even tho they are all using the same IP that kesha uses? And no they have not been disbanned they are still growing each tick in land and networth.
  • Dank was trolling. Dank is always trolling and I worry about anyone who ever agrees with him.
    I appreciate your concern, but I'll be alright.
  • Even tho they are all using the same IP that kesha uses? And no they have not been disbanned they are still growing each tick in land and networth.
    disbanded there mili and buildings, made all tcs on them thats why they are growing
  • edited February 2012
    lovsan created them, im pre sure kesha disbanded them all. lovsan used urls through moo to use a back door into the bot
    I love it when you incriminate yourself. I wasn't entirely positive that you were back on the bot, but that solidifies it. You always know way too much info about the bot and run around like an authority. Does Kesha give you a discount for PR?
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • You call Kesha on your cell phone speaking some Lithuanian scouser lingo at him?
  • You can do better than that dank cmon now bro. *throws rotten fruit at dank*
  • You call Kesha on your cell phone speaking some Lithuanian scouser lingo at him?
    Pretty sure Kesha speaks decent english.