Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flazer - The Man With The Golden Gun WINS!

edited October 2014 in General
Alrighty folks, this will be a very simple game of WW. There is only one amongst you with the golden gun and with the towns collective mind you are to find and abolish this senseless killer.

Rules

There will be no votes for mayor, only a daily lynching. You MUST vote or face the gallows. There are no power roles to aid you in your decision making so I strongly encourage you speak with one another. The gunman MUST kill someone each night.

Days will last roughly 24 hours or longer unless the conversation is really good. I will shut it down if it gets out of hand.
Nights will last far less time, however for the safety of the gunman it will be randomized to prevent checking login times.

No private messaging outside of this game. It may hurt you more than it could help you.

Any questions, then please just ask.

Townies
Azalieo
Cory
Damdred
Flazer
gl0stix
Loafery
Maserlas
MissMeadows
mysticassisn
NightHawk89
Phantom
SilentButterfly
SkyDragon
Tmonsta
Unreliable

There are only fifteen of you this game, which is one reason I chose to only grant the power of one killer. This is a test of two things, how useful power roles are and a hope in which to inspire daytime talk. Let's see if we can get the show up and going again. Good Luck.

The only role has been sent out.

Comments