Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@rohan

edited September 2014 in General
where is your pizza video?

Comments

• made me think of this

• never bloody works for me :( fuck videos
  • lol vulpes youre awesome
  • Hmmm? What do you mean? I'm lost lol.
  • wasnt it you getting robbed at dominos pizza?
  • oh man, i have to watch this when i get home
  • edited September 2014
    Yeah, I was watching it the other day. You wanna see it?

I would also like to ask why. I'm not to keen to being the next internet sensation.
  • because people on these forums havent seen it and I want to watch it again lol
  • Hmmm, give me a sec, its on my facebook.
  • edited September 2014
    hjkhjgkhgkhj
  • I can't view it :(
  • two secs, I'm uploading it to photobucket.
  • so what ended up happening... obviously you're still here did he run out of bullets or did you haul ass out the back door?
  • Both. His gun jammed when he got to the back door, cocked his gun and left his last bullet on the floor. I hauled ass to the other end of the building, trapped in barbed wire fence like an animal, and he jumped the fence because he ran outta bullets.

A week later I ask for a transfer but denied. So I quit and took a higher paying job with Pizza Hut. I didn't miss any days, but I had massive panic attacks daily for 2 months.
  • I think it is complete BS that they have a no weapons policy there. They might was well paint a giant bulls eye at every location and scream he come rob us we can't defend ourselves! I am glad you made it out okay.
  • its fucking dominos lol how much money do they have on them, I think the fact that americans things the solution to this problem is supply people with guns is the issue.
  • Said it then and I'll say it again: you should be dead. That little jungle bunny has no concept of right/wrong, consequences or anything. He'd have killed you and if he got caught, gone to jail and probably still done it again when he got out.
  • still the best video ever
    9/10. Would have been 10/10 if Rohan was hiding behind the wall in the back and when the dude came walking in, he got smashed in the face with a bat.
    9/10. Would have been 10/10 if Rohan was hiding behind the wall in the back and when the dude came walking in, he got smashed in the face with a bat.
    You have no idea how many times that ran through my mind.
    its fucking dominos lol how much money do they have on them, I think the fact that americans things the solution to this problem is supply people with guns is the issue.
    Carried my .40 cal S&W in my undershirt for the remaining time that I was there. No it doesn't solve the problem, but it surely equalizes the playing field. ;).
    Have to agree with Zeal on this one.