Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A mission for the universe

edited September 2011 in Game Talk
I'd like to invite the whole uni to start mass probing all kingdoms likely to have at least 3mil cashed.

not talking about inactives, but +1000land well defended kingdoms.

there are suspicions of bank farming and it would be interesting if each alliance got in charge of probing 5 sectors randomly picked.

Obviously, the alliance that finds it wont share the info and probably keep it. Kind of like lottery :P

On a side note, this could be done everyround. Even though we can see bank farming, its very hard to prove it.

Was gonna say some other things but i forgot what it was...well, whatever...doubt ppl will do anything anyway...

Comments

• On a side note, this could be done everyround. Even though we can see bank farming, its very hard to prove it.

No, people ASSUME there is bank farming, simply because somebody outgrows them, and this cant possibly happen without cheating because they are the best players on earth!

Banks are awful this round and even when people get hit by a DWSL...and let me remind you 10,000 dragoons costs around 700k money... they cry and shout bank farmer!!

• edited September 2011

On a side note, this could be done everyround. Even though we can see bank farming, its very hard to prove it.

No, people ASSUME there is bank farming from people above them, simply because somebody outgrows them, and this cant possibly happen without cheating can it noooo... because they are the best players on earth!

Banks are awful this round and even when people get hit by a DWSL...and let me remind you 10,000 dragoons costs around 700k money... they cry and shout bank farmer!!

• With the amount of spreadsheeting going on keeping a bank farm hidden is probably not so easy.. probably more money in robbing active people if you learn when they go to sleep :>
  • well...then this thread is void...

someone delete it plz :P
  • I'm pretty sure two kds I know of are actually the same person and one is just bank farming off of the other.
  • its very easy to bank farm still, just ask jones he is one of the best at it!