Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is crap. Why do we waste portions of out lives on this?

edited August 2014 in Suggestions
I put this under suggestions because I'm suggesting everyone quit this game because it's crap. I think I'll just leave now and play that Galactic Odyssey game MarianKnight was talking about.

Sure this will get deleted by the TbagMonsta. Enjoy endless rounds of cheats and deception everyone who stays here playing this game.

Comments

• galactic odyssey is too "complex", ppl want simple game like sk with simple design.

thats the reason sk is still alive
  • It's just checkers and chess Lovsan.
  • if you mean this game. http://go.leylinetech.com

it looks terrible, very badly coded, the design is made by some 10 year old kiddo. there is no change that game gets more than 30 players.
  • Hahaha use to play this game got booted from playing by Antonio Il drago for beating him at his own game so he got mad n locked me out my kd. Rockz helped get me back on then the game stopped running for a long time.
  • I play sk because of the fact that u can still have fun even though ur not a top tier player by participating in wars or just by playing dw. Fact of the matter is i want to play a game in between those queue times on lol and sk is just dandy
  • I play em both. I have to agree chess and checkers is a good way to put it. All I'm simply saying is the game is fun. Needs people. If people aren't interested.. no need to make it sound so hostile. That certainly won't get players. Like I said.. I know a lot of you don't care for it. That doestn meant there might not be others who could enjoy it. I just posted for those people. I'm pretty sure last time this got brought up in pf was by rocksk and it went something g like this ^^ and I believe I do recall that story HT
  • biggest issue is how the game looks like, get that fixed and some people might join.
  • Ive already addressed that issue to Antonio. Said hes working on it.
  • Hopefully Antonio is taking notice now. I've created myself a GO template but it got a few issues.
  • yeah, i play GO too
  • I play this game because of people Ive talked to on here who have become friends and its something that you can put a lot of time into or not. It doesnt really matter. Other then that I have zero interest in online games
  • I play SK, as I've played since 2001, and just can't bring myself to not play it lol.
  • i think that you are a shitty person, and coming from a shitty game. go advertise somewhere else and stop trying to steal people from this game. fucking sleazy.
  • I am coming from a shitty game. Its called Star Kingdoms. Dont get me wrong, the game itself is good. Just all the cheats and ass holes that play. You can't even keep to yourself anymore.
  • Bloody, please calm down. we get multi's like this every round.
  • edited August 2014
    It's because we know all the "cheats and assholes" of this game, and when we're gone, for some reason we miss them. I know people here, and have memories here, I'd probably sooner stop playing completely than play something else similar.
  • Every couple of rounds we get an infestation and every couple of rounds we get people threatening to quit. Yes, we lose some players, but its not usually due to multis. Almost everyone who says I quit... sign up again. So, yes please create your I quit Im going to xyz.com or abc.net but remember... new round starts end of Oct.
  • It's because we know all the "cheats and assholes" of this game, and when we're gone, for some reason we miss them. I know people here, and have memories here, I'd probably sooner stop playing completely than play something else similar.
  • It's because we know all the "cheats and assholes" of this game, and when we're gone, for some reason we miss them. I know people here, and have memories here, I'd probably sooner stop playing completely than play something else similar.

I know personally, building crap kds isn't what brings me back to sk each time
  • I like building crap kds thank you very much
  • Like I've told other people and posted on other threads, this is the only game I play I cant, do well in. It's the only game I consistently play ever that I lose.. and still play. It's nostalgic to a lot of us at this point too
  • It's like playing blackjack and you know the dealer has 21 every time without even looking at the cards.

• Galactic Odyssey

Server Stats
    Game:
    Testing Stage
    Online: 9
    Total: 23
    Time: Aug 30, 22:37
    Engine: 1.0.2
  • That activity

• Galactic Odyssey

Server Stats
    Game:
    Testing Stage
    Online: 9
    Total: 23
    Time: Aug 30, 22:37
    Engine: 1.0.2
    That's all that's here 4 real not counting bots n multis and our alter egos lol
  • But I have more alter egos than that.