Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our Multi Overlords

edited August 2014 in Bugs and Exploits
@BCartFall

Just letting you know that there is a huge multi takeover problem on S1 - thanks buddy. :)

Comments

• Zero fucks were given by bcart that day
  • bcart might control the multis
  • I'd probably say fuck you to you guys too

;-)
  • well we do deserve it
  • Shush up, as long as they're not taking shit over, enjoy the lunch, we'll need it.
  • they allready taking shit over. he has made 2 alliances allready,

August 29, 14:01:15 the [morelikebansux] alliance has declared war with the [Banshee] alliance.
    August 29, 15:31:18 the [morelikebansux2] alliance has declared war with the [Banshee] alliance.
    August 29, 15:31:34 the [morelikebansux2] alliance has declared peace with the [morelikebansux] alliance.
    August 29, 15:32:49 the [morelikebansux] alliance has declared a nap with the [morelikebansux2] alliance.
    August 29, 15:32:50 the [morelikebansux] alliance has declared ally with the [morelikebansux2] alliance.
    August 29, 15:32:55 the [morelikebansux] alliance has declared peace with the [morelikebansux2] alliance.
  • Was about to sign up but won't bother now.
  • edited August 2014
    i have a solution for this, if bcart doesnt remove those kingdoms, we need to do huge ddos attack against the server, that should wake bcart up, who is willing to try this method? :P
  • There's roughly 40 Oceanic...atleast its not dws these guys are funny food
  • Or since multis are obviously supported, everyone can just make them. Fill up a few galaxies for the first time in forever
  • Holy bananas, someone made multis and it WASN'T ME?!

What is SK coming to :-O
  • I know it's disgusting isn't it? This honest community has become corrupt
  • edited August 2014
    Holy bananas, someone made multis and it WASN'T ME?!

This person is more dedicated than you too. You should make your army of multis to stop them.
  • I don't support them, relistically out in the open multis like this die in a few waves of attacks normally all sectors in control nap up and kill intra alliance then out of alliance
  • edited August 2014
    If there were multies like there were 2 rounds ago (the pokemons) i'd be all for it, since those were fair game to everyone.

These ones however seem to have a plan of some sort.

Edit: Wow there's so many of them.. hopefully BCart does something.
  • Holy bananas, someone made multis and it WASN'T ME?!

Quit deflecting meadows, we've caught you Red handed!!
  • How many are there
  • I saw DEADMAN77, not sure if he actually went from 1 to 77 though.
  • edited August 2014
    All hail our new overlords and their sense of humor
  • I only have 3 kds. My xbox live is connected again.
  • Current count is 92 Deadmen imagine the chaos if they are allowed out of newb
  • Oh, they will definitely be let out. no doubt about that.
  • There's a shit ton man. Its bad enough to have them take over the fuking sectors -_-
  • Zero fucks were given by bcart that day
  • edited August 2014
    group pass posted in morelikebansux2 af .. lol
  • edited August 2014
    This sucks
  • Its more sad than anything, last round was a really fun round. And it sucks someone got so butt hurt they had to do this lol,
  • Make the most of it and have some fun with more alliances, smaller sectors, and spite the mofo.
  • Hiccup (1:18)

Posted on August 29, 18:57:55If anyone has someone that you want in our alliance I have a spot open for a few more hours.

Pass is "sexikins"

Hiccup (1:18) seems to know more? or just has spots in the multi-controlled alliance
  • It's all good. Uni just needs to Nap up out of newb and go on a multi hunt. We'll all need the land anyways.