Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scavenger Hunt: Onset Imminent

edited August 2014 in General
Scavenger Hunt 2014 will be starting up on September 1st. I'd like to double check who all is still interested in being a part of this.

Previous sign up was:

Aero
Arson
Azalieo
Bakery
CoryNewb
CountDankula
Damdred
Darubian
Dogtown
FEEDME
Flazer
GagazetSK
Ghosted
jesterawx
loafery
luckybet
Mages
mysticassassin
NightHawks89
nimrod
PhoenixX151Xx
Rohan Castle
Scientology
SilentButterfly
SkyDragonX
TMonsta
Tyrsis
Unreliable
Vulpes
Zeality

Comments

• add my name to the list :p
  • edited August 2014
    what are the rules again? :)
  • Still in
  • Standard scavenger hunt rules for the most part. I made a list of things, and you have to go find the things and take pictures of them.

Due to the forum format, you must have some sort of sig or signature item in each picture, to verify that it is, in fact, a picture you took. Scavenging pictures of items off of Google is not allowed. Pictures of pictures are also not allowed. Items must be real. Toy representations of items are acceptable.

Players are allowed to post a maximum of 2 pictures per calendar day. The first player to check off every item on the list is the winner. There is no particular order required for completion. This allows for greater flexibility and convenience than my previous format.

If there is somehow a tie, with 2 players completing the hunt on the same day, I'll have a point system to decide the winner. The point system I have in mind right now is something like this: If players are requested to take a picture of an orange car, then a real car is 2 points, and a toy car is 1 point. The point system is only relevant in a tie situation though.

There will be a few other details, but I'll post those later.
  • Didn't read lol

Still in
  • edited August 2014
    Reddit verification style. Piece of paper with your forum name and maybe a date to verify?
  • I would like to join.
  • My smart phone introduced itself to water and I just got a super cheap dumb phone with no camera capabilities until I get an upgrade so I have to bow out.
  • edited August 2014
    @TMonsta - buy a cheap disposable camera from like Walmart, they have kiosks where you can get your pics in a digital format. Plus then you dont have to worry about accidently posting dick pics
  • Well, I fixed your worry by never taking dick pics.
  • i suggest doing signups again but then again we can have many first round dropouts so
  • Scavenger Hunt 2014 will be starting up on September 1st. I'd like to double check who all is still interested in being a part of this.
    i suggest doing signups again but then again we can have many first round dropouts so
  • i suggest doing signups again but then again we can have many first round dropouts so
    Who cares if people are inactive? They just get knocked out.
  • Definitely in.
  • Oh yeah, I'm in :)
  • I'll do it if there's room :)
  • Of course, there's no limit on participants. :)

@loafery
    This is the 'signup again' thread. :P I'm not too worried about it though. This serves as advance notification. Anyone who really wants to can start playing. Anyone who hasn't posted a picture in the first 3 days will be eliminated.
  • So I'm here