Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bug on buying premium acct? ??

Tried to buy premium to set? Up a group and it doesn't take me to PayPal ...how do I get it to work?? Anyone know what's up with that or how tp get around it?

Comments

• maybe there is a lawsuit stating this game is no longer allowed to offer premium services
  • I just bought a premium and had the same problem. I was using the wrong email for my paypal. I created a new SK account with the same email as my paypal account and it worked no problem. Maybe you're using the wrong email?
  • I used a different email for paypal than my sk email and i did not receive the premium email at either email address. so are you saying i have to purchase another premium? that's bullshit
  • wtf why would anyone spend money on this game? O_o
  • Go to bsgid page and you login to bsgid not sk, then enter the code to the account you want it applied to regardless of what email address you paid with or registered with
  • Tried to buy premium to set? Up a group and it doesn't take me to PayPal ...how do I get it to work?? Anyone know what's up with that or how tp get around it?
    It will send you an email of your purchase. There is a link there to remit payment.

And use your BSGID..

For some random reasons, I still have my prem from last round. Sweet!