Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Project Mayhem

IceIce
edited September 2013 in General
Is it still on?? Poor Bcart.. Where all the xLTx at??

Comments

• xLTx reporting for duty sir ice
  • Lol ok attack those xFCx scumb!!
  • Lol ok attack those xFCx scumb!!
    Those xFCx scumb will cower in fear!
  • We do not lol.
  • Ice and Dank for mod!
  • This place would burn.
  • ewwww cory, LT blows so does FC and KT and whoever else! there is only RAWRBites!
  • Ice and Dank for mod!
  • xKTx = serious business
  • Cut his balls off!
  • I've got a rubber band!
  • OFF WITH BCARTS SISTERS TITTIES!
  • edited January 2016
    I think we won. Everyone knows by now that BCart was hooking up his buddies and the rest of us were sheep. Give us mod powers for starters and admit your defeat BCart. Nobody is impressed by the shit state of this community. It's all your fault bro. You wanted 100% control to say you did it all by yourself... and you certainly did. Congrats on running a completely shitty garbage heap instead of the top text based RPG game. You were so close but you sabotaged yourself to turn this game and the community into a bullet point on your resume. The biggest bitch move I have ever seen from a developer. The old school players still come back and shake their heads in disgust before getting gang raped by bots and chased off.

If you want to prove us wrong give us the power. We let you drive it into the ground but we can still save it. All that I request is full control over the code and an equal stake in the profits going forward. I couldn't care less about profit but at this point in time you have to pay me for all the shit I've put up with. Let's just call it interest on being your bug tester for almost 20 years. Also, every single profit relating to bot activity will end instantaneously. You and your buddies failed, completely. Most of them will be banned, indefinitely. When they mention my name to you that hate is the sign of a job well done. FC is the real deal believe it. We latched on like a pitbull we aren't letting go. If we want things to escalate we'll ease onto the gas before mashing it and veering into your lane. Don't kid yourself that I would accept forum moderation as a trophy. Ice may desire more but probably wouldn't settle for anything. He just thinks you're a flake. From our side there is nothing left but to kick down your door and take photos of you blowing us while you beg forgiveness. We are not going to do that it's a bit much, but you would deserve it. You let people waste their lives here playing against bots spun by the mods themselves so you could earn beer money. I wouldn't punch that ticket on my own soul and I still remember your bs about how you would go and build houses for people for your Christian foundation. I'll sell you a wooden nickel to get into heaven you will need it. Had you let us run this game it would have looked like a million bucks and these bot fuckers would have moved forever. That's not what you offer let's not even kid ourselves about this. What you offer these people here is a chance to get ass raped after they invest their time and then mocked by the same people that raped them who got to pretend they were authority figures on the other end. The one and only option for them is to capitulate, and do as they are instructed. You built yourself a nice little commie dictatorship where you and your authoritarian friends could screw with these people. We woke a lot of these people up and believe me those ones weren't too happy about it. They did not find it amusing. When they would ask me why I would say because he's an asshole.

In memory of Maverick and his final stand I say to you BCart... fuck your game, fuck your crew, FC forever.

If you still can't admit we fucked you up maybe you should look around. All of your homies are butthurt. This ship is anchored it is never leaving port under our watch because we can always speak the truth. You still think you are too important to talk with us and all I have to say to that is, bitch please. You are too embarrassed you have been owned repeatedly for going against us. We earned our stripes we have more weight than you my friend. FC chased pedos off of this game while your mod buddies protected them. This war will last until the game is gone or your bitch ass comes out here and makes a big ass appology to us for protecting the community and exposing all of the bullshit. There is no doubt that we were right, none at all. It's all around you dipshit, but nobody expects you to notice since you're a fucking tard. In fact the only excuse I would accept for what you've done is that you suffered brain damage and this game was for some reason left running in tribute to you. Anything less is just shameful man, truly. You really think you will just pull the plug when the well runs dry and never have a conversation here? What a prick.

It's been what 8 years do you think you could hook the forums.starkingdoms.com link back up so that it actually pointed to the forum you lazy asshole?
  • Never change dank. Never change.
  • Wow.... shit doesn't dribble... it flows
  • edited January 2016
    I'll try to condense it into a 10 second clip and have Miley twerk at the end for all the slow people like cuminmouth.
  • Bro, Nailed it right on the fucking head. I think if I hack his site this time it take him 8 years too realize.
  • I think we won. Everyone knows by now that BCart was hooking up his buddies and the rest of us were sheep. Give us mod powers for starters and admit your defeat BCart. Nobody is impressed by the shit state of this community. It's all your fault bro. You wanted 100% control to say you did it all by yourself... and you certainly did. Congrats on running a completely shitty garbage heap instead of the top text based RPG game. You were so close but you sabotaged yourself to turn this game and the community into a bullet point on your resume. The biggest bitch move I have ever seen from a developer. The old school players still come back and shake their heads in disgust before getting gang raped by bots and chased off.

If you want to prove us wrong give us the power. We let you drive it into the ground but we can still save it. All that I request is full control over the code and an equal stake in the profits going forward. I couldn't care less about profit but at this point in time you have to pay me for all the shit I've put up with. Let's just call it interest on being your bug tester for almost 20 years. Also, every single profit relating to bot activity will end instantaneously. You and your buddies failed, completely. Most of them will be banned, indefinitely. When they mention my name to you that hate is the sign of a job well done. FC is the real deal believe it. We latched on like a pitbull we aren't letting go. If we want things to escalate we'll ease onto the gas before mashing it and veering into your lane. Don't kid yourself that I would accept forum moderation as a trophy. Ice may desire more but probably wouldn't settle for anything. He just thinks you're a flake. From our side there is nothing left but to kick down your door and take photos of you blowing us while you beg forgiveness. We are not going to do that it's a bit much, but you would deserve it. You let people waste their lives here playing against bots spun by the mods themselves so you could earn beer money. I wouldn't punch that ticket on my own soul and I still remember your bs about how you would go and build houses for people for your Christian foundation. I'll sell you a wooden nickel to get into heaven you will need it. Had you let us run this game it would have looked like a million bucks and these bot fuckers would have moved forever. That's not what you offer let's not even kid ourselves about this. What you offer these people here is a chance to get ass raped after they invest their time and then mocked by the same people that raped them who got to pretend they were authority figures on the other end. The one and only option for them is to capitulate, and do as they are instructed. You built yourself a nice little commie dictatorship where you and your authoritarian friends could screw with these people. We woke a lot of these people up and believe me those ones weren't too happy about it. They did not find it amusing. When they would ask me why I would say because he's an asshole.

In memory of Maverick and his final stand I say to you BCart... fuck your game, fuck your crew, FC forever.

If you still can't admit we fucked you up maybe you should look around. All of your homies are butthurt. This ship is anchored it is never leaving port under our watch because we can always speak the truth. You still think you are too important to talk with us and all I have to say to that is, bitch please. You are too embarrassed you have been owned repeatedly for going against us. We earned our stripes we have more weight than you my friend. FC chased pedos off of this game while your mod buddies protected them. This war will last until the game is gone or your bitch ass comes out here and makes a big ass appology to us for protecting the community and exposing all of the bullshit. There is no doubt that we were right, none at all. It's all around you dipshit, but nobody expects you to notice since you're a fucking tard. In fact the only excuse I would accept for what you've done is that you suffered brain damage and this game was for some reason left running in tribute to you. Anything less is just shameful man, truly. You really think you will just pull the plug when the well runs dry and never have a conversation here? What a prick.

It's been what 8 years do you think you could hook the forums.starkingdoms.com link back up so that it actually pointed to the forum you lazy asshole?
    cliff notes please
  • I'll try to condense it into a 10 second clip and have Miley twerk at the end for all the slow people like cuminmouth.
    mate. its easy to understand... seriously easy. You like the sound of your own voice.
  • i finally read the post. It was f*cking hilarious, provided you take Dank seriously and imagine a little dork in a tin foil hat ranting like a redneck hitler. Good read.
  • AMOG likes when I spank his ass.
  • I imagine AMOG as an transsexual lesbian dike with nothing better to do in life. Then play come on here and make an attempt at retarded fucking insults. Go back to Jr.High.
  • I've never paid to play sk. But I probably would if someone actually kicked down bcarts door and made him suck dick before getting rid of the bots.
  • I've never paid to play sk. But I probably would if someone actually kicked down bcarts door and made him suck dick before getting rid of the bots.
    +1
    Oh, thanks God someone said it out loud! :)
  • for reals.