Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fish plays Pokémon

edited August 2014 in General

Comments

• lol he's afk
  • op making ppl wait
  • Really this is amazing shit, why hasn't this fish got a TV deal yet?
  • Silent Auction down at the local Goodwill for 3500 random MTG cards. I put $75.00 down and will recheck in a week. Cards are from 93-98 in MINT condition. I will go up to $200.00 to win. Min price for common card is $.10... so min worth is $350.00... Im winning that shit!
  • Better hope for some duals in that stuff. Hell even if you got 20 beta basics your making money
  • i'll go there right now and put $205.00
  • I'll rob you in the parking lot

cost = $0
  • I wasted 30 minutes of me life watching this already. Of course the link would be here too.
  • God damn it I wasted another 20 minutes or so.
  • I keep coming back to it.... I hate you Daru, you officially gave us something equivilant to crack on the internet.
  • Silent Auction down at the local Goodwill for 3500 random MTG cards. I put $75.00 down and will recheck in a week. Cards are from 93-98 in MINT condition. I will go up to $200.00 to win. Min price for common card is $.10... so min worth is $350.00... Im winning that shit!
    Jelly as fuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • Not sure why there are 20k people watching this. TPP was 100k+ at times and that was the tits.