Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fire Down Below (Day Two)

Comments

• Loaf is trying too hard.
  • arson, join in the vote to give meadows more time to get a girlfriend! for the future1
  • vote: phoeny

there is no reason to vote arson your reasons are not your own because it is non existent in the first place
    Who's phoeny
  • you're a phoney!
  • Unvote: arson
    Vote: Azaelio!

Because, butts!
  • Vote: Tmonsta

In mafia, the 3rd and 4th people on a bandwagon are typically mafia, and look there's dole.

Except then I realized dole isn't in the player list? So I'm not sure if I'm getting trolled by dole or what.

The very first post really needs to contain the rules and player list.
  • Except I was the second person to vote for Arson. GG at counting.
  • Except I was the second person to vote for Arson. GG at counting.
    Loafery: lynch arson

Unreliable: Vote: Arson

Maserlas: Vote: Arson

All came before you.
  • And what kind of defense for voting arson is that? Even if you were only the 2nd person on the wagon, that doesn't make it a good reason for voting him.

I'm highly suspicious of you dole, assuming you are actually in the game
  • I didn't see Maserlas and Loaferys vote doesn't count as it is not done properly and there for I was going for second vote as I'd rather lose Arson than Meadows. You disgust me you dirty manwhore. Just because I dumped you for Newb now you want to kill me!
  • dole trying too hard
  • Dole is my boyfriend, and I won't have you all treating him so poorly! Back up or feel my wrath!
  • edited August 2014
    Since Arson didn't defend himself
    Vote: Arson
  • Currently arson is set to be lynched with 5 votes.

Arson: Unreliable, Dole, Skydragon, Mages, Phantom
    Meadows:Az, Darubian
    Azalieo: Meadows, CoryNewb
    Pheonix: Loafery
    Dole: SilentButterfly

Day will end in 9 hours or when 8 votes is reached.

Also remember the vote format and bolding.
  • I guess since I didn't make my first one clear.....

Unvote: Arson and Vote: Pheonix

Maybe it's the phoenix causing this disaster ><

Because, butts!
    This vote doesn't count. Misspelling
  • I spoke the word, I didn't spell it out loud silly!
  • Currently arson is set to be lynched with 6 votes.

Arson: Unreliable, Dole, Skydragon, Mages, Phantom, Pheonix
    Meadows:Az, Darubian
    Azalieo: Meadows, CoryNewb
    Pheonix: Loafery, Maserlas
    Dole: SilentButterfly

Day will end in 8 hours or when 8 votes is reached.
  • I really don't see a good case on Arson :/

whatever let's hope we get lucky

Because, butts!
    This vote doesn't count. Misspelling

Loafery Spelled my name phoeny and it still counted
  • Arson still has not stated a case for why he shouldn't go nor has he voted for anyone and per the rules if you do not vote you die anyway. If he dies so far he has not contributed to the game
  • Arson still has not stated a case for why he shouldn't go nor has he voted for anyone and per the rules if you do not vote you die anyway. If he dies so far he has not contributed to the game
    which is a great reason for why he's probably not mafia. I'd say several mafia have voted arson and are just hoping to ride this out.
  • drugs & alcohol really tho. sorry.

mages for honorary mayor

vote: azalieo

because cmz because shining is gone
  • zeal is still upset by my epic plays in the last game :P
  • Tbh if Cory and meadows vote for you I feel I am obligated to follow suit
  • trusting cory at any point in the game before you can confirm his role is a rather silly idea
  • i still think someone who names himself arson, probably has strong ties to the idea of setting stuff on fire.

but i guess its precocious to assume it wasnt an accident. if i get home in time, i'll rethink my vote.
  • trusting cory at any point in the game before you can confirm his role is a rather silly idea
    what? CMSZ rolls deep son!

furthermore, this has nothing to do with confirming me. I just don't want to see an absolute landslide bloodbath, I voted for you to at least make this a fun day 1 race :)

And as for my whereabouts during the arson activity, you just need to ask my lover dole where I was those nights, his answer will certainly be his little spoon...