Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bravely Default WW: An Alternate World - The warriors of light win and stuff

15678911»

Comments

• Good game to everyone, really sad that I didn't get to use either of my fucking abilities but c'est la vie, the whole time I was just worried Aza would meet me and then im dead with nothing to be done about it... :p

Thanks Jessywessy <3
  • so which of the good guys knew each other? It seemed like good guys knew too many of each other and were able to coordinate with that.

Combined with the really amazing good guy abilities, bad guys had to get really lucky to win this. If good guys know each other, it becomes an informed majority against an informed minority, and that's obviously not gonna work.
  • Kloudi and I knew each other. Then aza met with us night 3 ( I think). So 3 of us then aza died.
  • I do think I kinda broke the game, cory and kloudi working together was already going to make it tough for the bad guys, but the way day 1 and 3 broke down for me was pretty overwhelming.
  • i wish there were a sense of mystery to the game
  • i wish there were a sense of mystery to the game
    Host a game with no seers or mayor
  • I dont think seers are a problem. It's when a seer can get some kind of confirmed contact with another good guy that there is a problem.

I'm also not a fan of mayors, not sure why we have to have one every game
  • Layers of complexity.

Back in the day most games consisted of:

1 doctor
    1 protector
    1 seer
    3 mafia
    1 mafia seer
    townies

No PM's except mafia pms.

Was very psychological
  • mayor votes give information during the day
  • was gonna replace mayor with proximity action, but my game has enough complexity with 11 roles, so i'll keep everything else as simple as possible :P
  • That's why mayor is bad thing
  • Layers of complexity.

Back in the day most games consisted of:

1 doctor
    1 protector
    1 seer
    3 mafia
    1 mafia seer
    townies

No PM's except mafia pms.

Was very psychological
    this isn't good information, as that setup could be good or bad depending on how many townies there were. And people have always cheated in WW, they just don't make it public knowledge
  • Townies: lots of townies
  • fuck you guys i loved meadows game
  • fuck you guys i loved meadows game
  • fuck you guys i love meadows
    fixed :P