Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You know what...

edited August 2014 in General
I know a lot of us spend time talking of pretty negatively about one another in game and out of it sometimes but some recent posts had me thinking.

I've had a great time growing up with each of you. I truly have no hard feelings towards any of you and I appreciate what this game has given me. I've learned so much about the world through our daily interactions and it really is inspiring.

That's really it, I don't know what else I could say other than this is what really keeps me anchored here.

Thanks @Bcartfall, it couldn't have been done without you.

Comments

• Shut up, hack!
  • Another troll
    Close thread
  • Watch serial experiments: lain

Everyone here is fake and social interactions on the internet are actually an act of being antisocial.
  • Another troll
    We found him!
  • i fart in your general direction.
  • If the first 5 comments weren't as they were, we wouldn't be what we were, lol.
    But yeah, I hear ya. It's weird, but I've learned a lot from this game as well.
  • As have I. A thousand ways to not make a successful grab ;)
  • I never talked here, but some people know I've been here for a long time, and I find myself all the time using things from sk in real terms. Also from a math standpoint I can multiply the Shit out of 12,16,24 in my head lol
  • ugust 1, 23:59:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    August 1, 23:59:05 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 145 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 1, 23:59:06 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 138 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 1, 23:59:07 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 131 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 1, 23:59:08 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 125 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 1, 23:59:37 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 119 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 1, 23:59:38 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 113 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 1, 23:59:39 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 102 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 1, 23:59:39 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 107 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 1, 23:59:40 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 96 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:00:13 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 76 of our residences were burned.
    August 2, 00:00:18 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 92 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:00:23 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 88 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:00:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 83 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:00:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 79 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:00:56 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 75 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:00:57 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 72 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:00:58 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 68 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:01:01 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 65 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:01:03 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 61 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:01:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 58 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:01:27 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 55 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:01:28 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 53 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:01:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 50 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:01:30 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 48 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 2, 00:28:11 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 45 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed
  • Can you figure out the Math on how many multies this takes? Hahaha
  • edited August 2014
    Shitty man.

I'm having fun with this war, but what you posted does suck.

Edit: Is the answer 5?
  • Wtf?? Fdc didnt catch any?
  • I never talked here, but some people know I've been here for a long time, and I find myself all the time using things from sk in real terms. Also from a math standpoint I can multiply the Shit out of 12,16,24 in my head lol
    I know you have been here for years :P
  • The community is the addiction... not the game. So FUCK ALL OF YOU FOR WASTING MY FUCKING TIME ALL OF THESE GOD DAMN YEARS. Special thanks to.. Rook, Lynog, Bob, Dank, Zeality, and the rest of you who have treated me as one of you. And thats all this old nerdy father wanted lol.
  • community addiction? what is that?

O.O;;
  • The random few...
  • I was clean of SK a few years, glad to have come back to enjoy you new people.
    Same here. I actually remember not really liking you before, due to some alliance nonsense. I think.

Seems really silly now, as you're a pretty cool guy.

• I went yrs without sk... :) played one rd n met ian n his crew.. yup yup thanks David, Ron, Clay and Ian
  • And Pie... you know you love me.
  • I actually only recognized you like 4 rds ago when we were at war... red plague I believe b.c u hit.me when I was kt like every n 5 n tix
  • But yes I love some pie... not like potatoes but still nom nom nom
  • Mmmm mashed potatoes smothered in butter, so creamy and with no chunks.

Thanks, now I'm hungry!
  • edited August 2014
    Damn Greg... Lol I have no clue about that bit jeeze.. RiP fusions :( I also find with sk I do have a tendency to rage over small trivial matters, but all in all I've kinda always stated, I suck at this game, it's the only game I suck at, that I enjoy playing, time and time and time again. I think my best kd was 17 nw before I got rolled out. Will I ever win, no. Do I care, meh nah. I just have a lot to say and I find myself comin back to sk for the people.
  • i don't know any of you and you don't know any of me! damn these forums to hell!
  • i don't know any of you and you don't know any of me! damn these forums to hell!
    Words of wisdom
  • Yep, it's always been the community I enjoy around here.
  • I am just a pain in everybody's ass. ;)
    I owe you a game of civ5, I forgot my laptop charger at home and I was in camp. BOOOOOOO
  • You owe me a premium spot ya fricking inactive fucker
  • You owe me a call next time you are in town!