Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fire Down Below (Day Two)

edited August 2014 in General
Rules:
Type of Game: Semi-Closed Game

What this means: You will know how many mafia members exist within the game (besides third parties which might exist). You will not know their roles or abilities that they might possess either side.

Reveals: These are allowed but you cannot copy PMs sent to you by the Mod or anyone else.

Fake Reveals: These are allowed if you are mafia and want to reveal PM the host(me) and he will provide a role for you to fake claim into or you can create your own.

PMs: These are not allowed in the game unless the Mod (me) sets up a pm with you and another person, any pm found happening will result in immediate death of both in the game.

Mod Kills: YES these will happen if Rules are broken

Inactivity: If you fail to post in the thread during a voting cycle you will be killed.

Voting: If you fail to vote for lynch you will be removed from the game.

Mayor: There will be no mayor this game, you are on your own

Lynches: This game will work on two different systems, the first is whoever has the most votes dies. However if a majority is reached before the day clock is over the person will automatically die. I ask that when you vote you vote like this Vote: Corynewb just so that I can keep up with votes better and give accurate counts as the game goes on. If you change your vote please Unvote if you do not only your first vote will be counted.

Victory Conditions:

Good: Eradication of all mafia members and any third parties if available

Mafia: Have a majority going into the day or night. Also You can win the game by being tied with the town with the town having no kill powers left.

Third Party: If signups are enough they just have to survive to the end and have equal or greater numbers than the town.

Signups:
Darubian
Meadows
CoryNewb
Pheonix
Mages
Zeal
Rohan
Unreliable
Aza
Phantom
Narshe