Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bravely Default WW: An Alternate World - The warriors of light win and stuff

Comments

• Cory king,lynch Damdred
  • The day came to a close, and the city came to a nearly unanimous decision. Corynewb was to hold the throne, and Damdred would pay dearly for.. what did he do exactly? Oh, right. That. Damdred, aka Braev Lee drew his sword. "You seek to challenge the duchy, you simple minded fools? This city and its flawed beliefs in crystalism will not stand!"

But Damdred and what army would challenge an entire city? The Eternian Sky Knights, of course. A squadron had been lying in wait just outside the city, hidden from sight by the massive plateaus at its border. The signal was drawn, and the royal guard was ready on a moment's notice to fight back the invaders.

"You will not have your way here, Templar." spat the captain of the guard. "The wind blows on our city once more thanks to the vestal's restoration of the wind crystal. She has our gratitude, and we will do what it takes to defend her!"

There was little more time for words. Braev had not expected such a resistance. Even his secret ally, Profiteur, could not muster enough forces to even the odds, and as such remained locked in his offices. A grand melee ensued between the sky knights and the Eternian forces. The battle remained a stalemate for nearly thirty minutes, until Edea's arrival on the scene.

"Father.." Edea growled. "You would even invade this city and kill innocent people in your crusade? How could you do something so despicable??"

"I told you to stand down, Edea. Your insolence will be tolerable no further." Braev retorted. He raised his sword high and pointed it towards his daughter. "Radiant Light!" he cried, forming a blast of light from his sword's tip, firing it directly at her at nearly blinding speeds.

Edea recalled her training under Kamiizumi. She also knew her father's signature attacks well enough. In a flash, she drew her former master's blade, the Ise-No-Kami from its sheath and shattered the attack into countless smaller beams, several of which found their way into Braev's own body.

"Lord Marshal!" cried a nearby sky knight, noticing the wounds Braev had sustained. "You cannot continue! We must retreat!" Braev could not argue-- he no longer had the strength to. The sky knights formed a protective shield around their commander and withdrew from the field. Braev Lee, aka Damdred may have survived the fight, but his due to the severity of his injuries he would never fight again.

Night time begins!
  • TY for the game
  • Edea was returning from an unsuccessful mission. As she arranged her pack for the journey back to Ancheim, she saw a stirring within the shadows. Was it human? Someone's pet? She couldn't tell, but kept herself alert all the same. It wasn't long before another shadow darted by, something she would have easily overlooked if she had not heightened her awareness. "Who's there?" called Edea. "Show yourself!"

A puff of smoke grew in front of her. A few seconds later, a humanoid figure emerged from the cloud. "I know you.." Edea said in a low tone. "You're Konoe Kikyo!" She was right. Konoe Kikyo had returned to action. Edea knew she was in trouble, as the fight she had earlier in the day had taken a lot out of her and she had not been given time to rest. Still, this fight was inevitable--probably because Konoe was now rushing straight towards her without a word.

Edea's mind was not in the fight. Having gravely wounded her father not 12 hours prior had been in her thoughts ever since. As Kikyo stopped her rush directly in front of Edea, Edea took the opportunity to make a horizontal slash.. right into thin air. Konoe grinned from behind her. The Utsusemi technique had worked as expected, and before anyone could blink she had thrown a handful of kunai right into Edea Lee's(aka Azalieo) backside. Konoe nodded, and once again without a word vanished into the shadows.

With the duchy in a state of disarray, Tiz, Agnes, and Airy decided it was a good time to head to the earth crystal. Given the temple was only a few miles from the Eternian Central Command it was a dangerous task, but due to the recent activity in the capital the temple was unguarded. Together they approached the crystal, preparing to perform the awakening rites. But who was that standing before them?

A young man with a long grey ponytail stood checking various valves and gauges hooked up to the crystal. That man was Victor S. Court, the head healing technician of the Eternian Forces. He heard the footsteps of his visitors and turned around sharply. "So, you must be the Wind Vestal. And her.. ragged little friend? As much as I'd love to stop you right now, Victoria is still in the healing bay so consider yourself fortunate. I suggest you act quickly though, because as soon as she is recovered.. well, I wouldn't want to still be here if I were you."

Victor turned to leave. Tiz nodded quickly to Agnes. If Victor wasn't lying, then they may not have much time. They had been spotted, and this Victoria would be the least of their worries if the entire Eternian army showed up. "Come on!" whined Airy. "We have to awaken it Agnes, hurry!!"

Agnes knelt down and begin to pray to the crystal. Not only was this one shrouded in darkness like the others, but had a multitude of pipes hooked up to it. It seemed the Eternian city was using the earth crystal's power to advance research on medicines, and harness its healing properties. As Agnes focused, the crystal began to break the cloud of darkness that enshrouded it. The glow began to shine through the temple, and the pipes attached to the crystal broke off and clattered to the ground. With a brilliant flash, the crystal was once again alive, and a wave of healing energy was released. Elsewhere in the world, the young man known as Ringabel stood up. While presumed dead from his previous encounter, he found himself fully functional once again! Quite miraculous indeed.

And still within the Starkfort, Qada was up to his usual alchemical shenanigans. He mixed two elixirs together and observed the reaction. "Yes, yes.. there's no way those silly Shieldbearers will stop THIS one! Hehehee!"

(tl;dr -
    - Edea meets nobody important, and is killed by Konoe Kikyo
    - Agnes awakens the earth crystal, and revives Ringabel
    - I'MMA CHARGING MAH POTIONS!
    - Kamiizumi is reading a magazine, probably bored that nobody ever comes to visit him. Jerks.)

And now it's daytime. Apparently the writer didn't feel like describing how everyone wakes up and starts voting about WHO WILL GET MURDERED today. So yeah. Daytime. Daytime stuff.
  • edited July 2014
    Ninja has woke up!

Cory for king

welcome back darubian!
  • Welcome back Daru.

Cory for King
  • Kamiizumi must be one lonely person lol

cory for king
  • OK, so in didn't realize that the ninja acted night two and was blocked by tiz. The ninja has acted 3x out of four nights.

K.

I'm going with phantom for lynch for two reasons:

Loafery may be a village idiot or a bad guy
    The orchestrated day 1 vote tie

Darub you will probably be a target tonight, so if you have any info to share with the town, share it today :)
  • WHAT THE HELL HAS QADA BEEN UP TO?!?!
  • Qada just chillin making potions galore doing what crazy mofo's do? xD
  • But he hasn't done anything with them?! Are they going to go off if he dies or something? Lol
  • Let's not rush the day if we don't have to. I have to suspicions but I don't want to mail anyone who doesn't deserve it yet.

Give me at least three hours folks. I've been paying loss of attention.
  • edited July 2014
    I'm more than willing to change my vote.
  • So whats going on with Bosco and Arson, are they actually still alive in this game or are they dead?
  • They could be baddies....or villagers lol
  • Cory for king

gonna vote whoever cory votes to lynch, so Phantom for now
  • Arson for king
  • Corey for King

Alright, i've been doing a lot of reading and a few people stand out to me. At the top of my list it would be Mages. Honestly I would prefer to vote for you because you've never been so defensive of a player if I recall so whats your true stance?

I am aware this may seem out of the blue to some of you but it is something I would like to see confirmation on.

Lynch Mages
  • Arson is BACK!
  • i told u its over its me and panty now thats left
  • arson for king, lynch SB
  • Cory king,lynch Loafery
  • Ending the day when I go to bed. Probably an hour or two.
  • Sorry, kinda passed out. Gonna let day run until tomorrow afternoon instead.
  • edited August 2014
    lynch phantom
  • > lynch phantom

• One potion applies "Feel no Pain" effect. User's night death will be delayed until lynch voting for next day ends.

Other potion mimics "Experiment" and is secretly changing hands until it finds kamiizumi. Though last owner before him will die if nobutsuna has the right bushido in that night.

No comments on the rest :P
  • Unreliable having some fun ;D
  • Anybody have anything to say? Bosco you gonna weigh in?
  • The city was in a good mood that evening. With word of the third crystal being restored, the crystalist population was in celebration. The good king Corynewb had kept the city in order, with the Time Mage asterisk not even being confiscated from him anymore. It seemed like Corynewb was basically sitting in for the King full time, and under his rule the city was flourishing. The wind blew the windmill and the citizens had gotten a break from their months of manual labor.

Before sunset, a knight clad in pitch black armor and a concealing helmet entered the city limits. He had a message to deliver to the king--from the duchy. Unfortunately for him, the city was weary of his intentions and the citizens set themselves to deny him entry. "I come to bear no harm to you or anyone else. I simply have an urgent communications to deliver" shouted the knight.

But his voice was drowned out by the mob of angry citizens. They demanded he turn about and leave immediately, but he insisted on his entry. And while he was distracted, Loafery ran a sharp blade right into his back. As blood leaked through Dark Knight Alternis Dim's(aka Phantom)'s armor he weakly turned, declaring "You.. insolent.. I'll see you IN HELL!"

In an explosion of dark energy, the Dark Knight released the remainder of his life force. Loafery, the citizen of Ancheim was too close to the blast. There was almost nothing left of him afterwards. The rest of the citizen mob was nearly toppled over by the shockwave as well! Overall, they were pleased with their actions, but mourned the loss of the brave Loafery. Also, Loafery's body was hit by lightning. Because he made a revelation and that was against the rules. Actually his body was hit by lightning twice. Eat that, dead horse.

NIGHT TIME FINALLY BEGINS! Jeez, Cory must have used the Time Mage asterisk to slow time down. That was a hella long day.