Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• If somebody goes ahead and false flags somebody, they both are dead within 24 hours typically. It is a suicide play, and I have used it before to help the bad guys out.
  • But the bad guys win because they find an important role.
  • I have my game balanced and ready will be a fun rage filled time
  • I have my game balanced and ready will be a fun rage filled time
    Sounds good! lol xD
  • Sounds good! I just wanted to have some fun with the theme. It was hard trying to come up with roles that stayed true to the game without being too ridiculous.
  • I feel your pain there. I think you did a good job though.
  • I really liked Walls game and I think I was a large contributing factor to the town win... before the NPC bunnies raped everyone.
  • hum...isnt damdred?
  • ok, after meadows and damdred, i'll run a cruise ww
    yeah, its after his
  • just read some sick incestuous nasty joke and now i cant unread it...so i thought of sharing:

luckily for you, i just thought and wont do it.
  • lol wrong thread, was meant for the comm blog
  • Im going to run a game called Chain Reaction
  • This will be the last ww i host :) ty for all that participated in my games
  • edited August 2014
    Why? You are still going to play though... right?
  • Anyone that is giving damred shit in pms or anything better shut their fucking mouths. I don't lash out often, but treating somebody giving their own time for your enjoyment deserves thanks, not shit. It was said there will be hidden roles and that crazy shit would go down. Quit your bitching.

Thanks!
  • Anyone that is giving damred shit in pms or anything better shut their fucking mouths. I don't lash out often, but treating somebody giving their own time for your enjoyment deserves thanks, not shit. It was said there will be hidden roles and that crazy shit would go down. Quit your bitching.

Thanks!
    This is why i <3 your face!
  • But I haven't shaved in days!!
  • lol, so many people died there that i didnt even noticed i was dead too
  • lol, so many people died there that i didnt even noticed i was dead too
    People be dropin like flies... im suprised i made it through day one... im sure someone will fix that day 2
  • Bitch publicly plz like me not through pms k thnx
  • But I haven't shaved in days!!
    that's just sad
  • edited August 2014
    Bitch publicly plz like me not through pms k thnx
    Say wot

I shit on dicks of bitchers.
  • i'll jump in to 4th i guess (assuming i have the count right?)

also, damdred, dont make me post that video again
  • Bitch publicly plz like me not through pms k thnx
    Say wot

I shit of dicks of bitchers.
    Does this even count as a sentence
  • on I shit ON!!
  • Idea we break ww into 3 seasons each season is 10 games or so of varrying themes at the end of the season or the 10th game the champions of the 9 games (each game will have an mvp roughly) this champ game will also have several wild card selected players to make it 13 people

the championship will be 10 town vs 3 mafia no town powers one kill per night. And one person will be chosen from the winning team as the ww champ for that season.

thoughts?
  • Also would be like 2-3 week breaak inbetween seasons
  • Meh i figured all our games are segmented and has no cohesion i figured a championship series would be fun
  • Er

I'm in...