Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bravely Default WW: An Alternate World - The warriors of light win and stuff

Comments

• No lynch, no leads
  • I say we get strippers...
  • I second the motion, strippers all round!
  • I'm with darubain on this one! ^-^ *waves monopoly money in the air* No worries it's on me :P
  • @meadows I still want win conditions clarified...
  • The warriors of light win by eliminating the duchy

The duchy wins by eliminating the warriors of light and outnumbering any remaining citizens.
  • I like the strippers idea aswell!! Count me in!
  • because why not

Kloudi for King, No Lynch
  • Kloudi for king no lynch
  • kloudi for king
  • O.O seems like I'm popular today
  • The votes were tallied..

Kloudi - kloudi, damdred, phantom, azalieo
    Rohan - rohan, darubian, mages, zeality

..and an assortment of other small nominees. However, at the end of the day, the city simply could not decide who they wanted in charge. The throne in the palace remained empty this night.

This begins the first night. If you have a night action.. well, send it in.
  • Still waiting on a few more actions - once I get those, I shall update!
  • "Ooo, now this should just do NICELY!" Qada proclaimed, his laughter echoing through the halls of the Starkfort. He had spent the night brewing yet another mysterious concoction. "Now, let's try to sample this, just to make sure it works! Bring in one of the prisoners!" exclaimed Qada as he commanded his bodyguard. Qada paced around the room, pouring a few drops into a small vial in preparation of his test subject's arrival. What the salve did, and what sort of experiment happened that night however remain known only to Qada, but all witnesses can say is that there was a lot of screaming coming from the laboratory.

Edea's adventure that night was a long one. She had stowed away upon an Eternian airship, as the capital was only accessible by flight. It wasn't until late that she reached the central command tower. As she suspected, the guards in the facility were part of a skeleton crew, as most of the Eternian forces were on missions around the world to capture the wind vestal. Most of the remaining troops were rather green, and still had not caught word of Edea's defection, as it was kept secret between ranking duchy members to avoid a loss of morale. This made it a fairly easy task to reach her father's chamber that night.

"Father!" Edea called out, to Braev's surprise. "How can you do this? By leaving the crystals like this, the world is falling into ruin!"

Braev turned around to face his daughter. He wanted to raise his voice, but he could not bring himself to. "Edea.. do you realize what you have done? Do you even begin to understand what will happen if you continue on this present course?"

"No father, it's you who doesn't understand!" Edea exclaimed, interrupting her father. "Look at the sea rotting and how the wind has stopped in Ancheim! If we don't restore the crystals, the entire world will waste away! How can you not see this? And if you won't do it, I will!"

Braev could restrain himself no longer. "I see, Edea. The wind vestal has corrupted your mind. It pains me to do this, but if I must I will strike you down myself!" The templar drew his blade, Excalibur, and pointed it towards Edea. "You will NOT continue this foolishness! Heart Strike!" Braev swung his blade downwards, but Edea deftly stepped to her right, barely avoiding the swing. It left her father exposed to a counter-attack, but she could not bring herself to strike her own father. Taking a step back, she realized it would be best to escape as quickly as possible before any of the guards were summoned to stop her.

"You're wrong, father. I never knew you were so black, but I see the duchy for what they really are now!" Edea called as she fell back. "We'll light the crystals and save the world, with or without you!"

Braev stood in place, conflicted. He loved his daughter, and the entire experience pained him. Rage burned in his eyes, and he knew what he had to do.
    (Braev loses Rampart and gains Heart Strike: Braev can now kill once per night instead of protecting)

As the next morning began, the citizens of Ancheim began to assemble, but someone seemed to be missing. As they began to glance around, one by one they started to figure out that nobody had seen Zeality yet. While he was one to often oversleep, would he really have missed the important meeting that was scheduled? A member of the guard was dispatched to bring him forciby to the square, but returned with nothing but a shocked expression. "He's dead in his own home, his throat cut."

The horror! First the Prime Minister, then Zeality, the citizen of Ancheim murdered within one day. Had the jackal returned? Or had the citizens begun to turn on eachother in panic? There was no visible trace or evidence; whoever had done this was most certainly a professional. Still, the city(even in their heightened state of panic) knew they needed someone, anyone, to lead them. Could the city stand even one more day without someone on the throne? Once again, they began to decide who amongst them would take charge..

(tl:dr?
    -Edea makes an important meeting
    -Tiz protects someone
    -Konoe Kikyo kills Zeality, da citizen
    -Kamiizumi uses a bushido technique, but is not acted upon
    -Ringabel consults his journal
    -Qada creates a salve. Wouldn't YOU like to know what it does.
    -Braev protects tonight, but now his abilities have changed)
  • What a dick.
  • Hmmm, Kloudi for lynch for tying up the votes and not leaving us a King.

Daru for king, Kloudi for lynch
  • It looks like damred made the tying lynch vote, not kloudi. I'll vote myself for king again and hold a lynch vote.

Cory for king
  • those so quick to blame often have reason for shame...

Cory for King, Rohan for Lynch
  • That's the best you have? Good thing you don't defend me in court
  • Rohan for mayor and Cory for lynch

Theres no reason to try to start a train on me and then not commiting to it cory. Passing the blame to me when their was atleast over two hours to change a vote to someone else is not a good excuse. You yourself are just as responsible as I am and I am highly suspicious of why you would do this....why try to get people to put blame on me and not vote me? You sound more like scum than you usually would
  • Rohan for king rather

Maybe rohan is onto something with the kloudi lynch i'll have to think about that but that just feels more like a revenge vote
  • I'm not trying to put the blame on you, but trying to correct what Rohan said. He said kloudi tied the lynch. Technically, she didn't. Since we have to lynch somebody, I will vote at some point, but I don't really think you or kloudi are great ideas.
  • Rohan for lynch
  • Then why would you put rohan for lynch their?
  • cory for king of anaheim, lynch Tmonsta
  • No we'll see tell me whats going on cory help me understand your lynch help me trust you cause we are bros
  • At 3:56 PM.. somewhere in the world..

"Just a little longer, Anges!" cried Airy, as Anges prayed to the Water Crystal. She had made it to the temple and begun the cleansing ritual. As the crystal began to shine, the waters around the world began to purify. The rot in the oceans ceased. A powerful tidal wave hit the land to the north, causing serious panic in the city of Florem. While Ancheim, the desert city was in no danger of a crisis, the citizens ended their meeting early after a unanimous decision to support the relief effort.
  • Just waiting for meadows.
  • I see....