Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bravely Default: An Alternate World WW signups

edited July 2014 in General
So like, sign up and stuff. Or die.

Roles get posted after signups closed.

List so far:

CoryNewb
Mages
SilentButterfly
Zeality
Damdred
Flazer
Azalieo
Kloudi
Darubian
Unreliable
Tmonsta
rohan
narshe
Phantom
Loafery(I think that was a signup)
Arson
Bosco

Comments

• Ininininin
  • in but need ruleset!
  • As far as rules go, if you need any specifics just ask. No PMs outside of mod created ones. Wanna reveal or fake reveal? Fine, but obv it's at your own risk. There's no mayor, but there's an elected king of Anchiem. which is basically going to be a mayor. So there is a mayor. Hah.

Other than that, it will be standard good vs evil, but with a few chaotic roles that just want to see the world burn. Because that's just how I am!
  • In ill give it a try
  • definitely
  • In ^-^
  • in

also, whoever pulls the crap sb did last game will die if i have the power to do it, regardless of good/evil
  • should just put people who try to break WW into a villager punishment for like 3 games hahaha
  • Was only able to break it because of the way the rules were set up
  • Was only able to break it because of the way the rules were set up
    ^^ why mods need to carefully review their rules
  • InAfterMages
  • edited July 2014
    keep in mind please that this is my first game and that this ruleset may not be balanced. i welcome constructive criticism.
    but nooooooo...i guess its better to abuse the ruleset and let the mod deal with it ¬¬
  • keep in mind please that this is my first game and that this ruleset may not be balanced. i welcome constructive criticism.
    but nooooooo...i guess its better to abuse the ruleset and let the mod deal with it ¬¬
    Abusing the ruleset is the best way to teach somebody what rules need to be implemented. I don't really blame Azalieo, and the game ended up fairly close anyway didn't it?

I'm sorry I didn't roleplay the WW as much as you might have liked, but I did what I did because I thought it was the best way to win. I'm always going to play towards my win condition.
  • What is fun for each of us is different, but teaching a new mod on the fly isn't your job.
  • What is fun for each of us is different, but teaching a new mod on the fly isn't your job.
    I'm not sure which point you are making, if any, but that's exactly the point though isn't it? I'm free to do whatever I want within the ruleset.
  • In Please, ty maddam meadows
  • In Jessywessy!
  • This ze game where we will only vote
  • Only 14 so far, we must have moar!
  • Does anyone here realize that Meadows hasn't made a serious post in well hell, has she ever?

This equates to two highly probable scenarios both of which will likely come true.

A) The story will be epic.
    B) Meadows will win a she's an werewolf's.
  • The story has to be good, I stole it from a video game
  • I wanna see what comes outta this. I figured the latter of the two personally.
  • WHERE'S MORE SIGNUPS. DO EET.
  • I got ya babygurl
  • This should be interesting. In.
  • Probably closing this and listing roles tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.