Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The real reason the killed us

edited July 2014 in General
Just for referance this is why fore killed my val and potential will kill me

July 15, 11:12:36 Our brave kingdom HardCore (1:10) attacked ProDW (1:13) and conquered 183 planets.
July 15, 11:17:02 Our brave kingdom Access Denied (1:10) attacked ProDW (1:13) and conquered 156 planets.

Soon after they killed him

Some would say obviously carnt take a fair grab

Anyway it's not important I just thought I would make it public

Also when they finished access denied off multis where used
Frankz in my sector 1.10 hit 4 times
I have also been probed by previously lited multis

Anyway good luck
I tried to offer a way of a good round I will make sure I go with no resistance and hopefully the rounds dull as u and cheaters want it to be

Comments

• You planned for an entire day to organize trains on someone. You got paid back.

All there is to it.
  • Nice for you to admit that it's no longer possible to choo choo some one without getting killed
    Especially after he hit us

All up and comin ALs the 3 hit rule no longer aplies
    Even if u hit twice u die

Wow great rule
  • Hitting people is fine. Making plans for the biggest choo choo you can, including attempting to get help from other alliances to circumvent 3 hits is not. You are a problem and you have been dealt with.
  • Lol a guy got broke twice
    Hilarious# carnt make a fair grab

• All up and comin ALs the 3 hit rule no longer aplies
    Even if u hit twice u die
    no viva im pretty sure its just you. you have been caught too many times doing too much crap, and people won't take it anymore.
  • ^this
  • Ohhh you mean how u ktd mercer last rd for him cock slapping your shitty kd?
  • Viva brings a plastic spoke to a knife fight.

Every round you begin by plotting a uni war against the biggest alliance even during newbie status. Then you complain when everything blows up in your face. I will admit you are a bit entertaining.
  • Nah I am innocent
    I am just always framed like every round for something
    I am seen as a easy target
    Pathetic really

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.
  • Don't fair grab - its against the rules
  • Nah I am innocent
    I am just always framed like every round for something
    I am seen as a easy target
    Pathetic really
    You think we see your king as a really pathetic easy target? Well Viva, I actually agree with you on this one. That's what I see.
  • Hey Viva just pushed 16k goons I hope I get all your rage tanks pussyboii. .. see u soon bitch
  • plez dont hit me
  • Hey Viva just pushed 16k goons I hope I get all your rage tanks pussyboii. .. see u soon bitch
    I bet the ladies go crazy over your starkingdoms skillz lol
    Greg has no issues pulling ladies. I've sat across the table from his future wife and he has done well for himself.
    Greg has no issues pulling ladies. I've sat across the table from his future wife and he has done well for himself.
    Oh wow the pride he takes in his sk ability made me certain he was a virgin.
  • the fact you have 5 posts makes me wonder who's lil pf multi you are
  • it sucks that three hits were taken that forge could of taken that could of been my land....my land
  • wrong thread oh well, just for reference however

Viva and Rohan were planning uni gang bang so sometimes youget just deserts
    What would be the point of that? First time on pfs I always just observed so I know who's a dick and who thinks a good sk kd translates to real life cool factor.
  • this guy thinks he understands what happens on thesk pfs after one day psh. Tosic community where nobody is serious and everyone trolls for the most part, welcome kid
  • edited July 2014
    this guy thinks he understands what happens on thesk pfs after one day psh. Tosic community where nobody is serious and everyone trolls for the most part, welcome kid
    You must be new to reading? I always observed just decided to create a pf account.
  • this guy thinks he understands what happens on thesk pfs after one day psh. Tosic community where nobody is serious and everyone trolls for the most part, welcome kid
    You must be new to reading? I always observed just decided to create a pf account.
    You must be new to the internet the only person really being a dick atm is you

You must be new to the internet the only person really being a dick atm is you

Yea im sorry I took 'welcome kid' as an insult most forums I been on it is. I am not a dick
  • There should be a little box you have to check to login to these forums that says, "I am an asshole."
  • shows up right under your name lol
    ^ what we all thought

• edited July 2014
    Lol, welcome kid being an insult on SK.