Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm a human fucking being

edited August 2012 in General
And I have not been able to complete your fucking captcha. It amazes me how man multis and farms can exist in this game but a legit KD can't fucking login. Fuck you bcart, fuck you multi/bot/farm motherfuckers. Fuck you.

Comments

• U drunk again?
  • All I know is that first you've got to get mad! You've got to say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!"
  • All I know is that first you've got to get mad! You've got to say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!"
    network?
  • Shocked Xel knows that rather famous scene. I always pictured him to be a fan of eating old paint chips.
  • Shocked Xel knows that rather famous scene. I always pictured him to be a fan of eating old paint chips.
    You have me at a disadvantage. I don't know a thing about you.
  • lol this morning it logged me out again cus I maxed out my tries to get captcha right.. I was at for 5 mins and couldnt get even 1 captcha right.. stupid ass security
  • Honestly?

I guess I'm lucky half the time I can just type the first word or something close and it accepts it.
  • if you cant figure out out, hit refresh and get a new one, i usually get them in 1 go
  • Usually you could just do the one word, wich is the hardest one. And even then you could make minor mistakes and still get through. Be the last few days that doesnt work for me anymore.. Takes me 5 mins to log in every time.. And the fing captcha even says im wrong when im totally right.. fuc|kers
  • hit the little refresh icon until you get an easy one. Derpaderpa
  • Barely fail on it. Not hard at all, lol.
  • Actually I figured out the problem... and it's amazing no one else has said something. You now have to type in both words, not just the scrambled/fudged word.
  • No its not easy its a pain in the ass and most of the time the words are unreadable.
  • Actually I figured out the problem... and it's amazing no one else has said something. You now have to type in both words, not just the scrambled/fudged word.
    Tard. Captcha is easy, it recycles the same words just mixes up the order. It allows you +/- 2 wrong letters for the whole thing. I cant imagine it would be the hardest thing to do to program a code with the letter combinations & let it try until it succeeds.

EDIT- Posts: 69 AWWWWWWW YYyyeeeaaaaahhhhhh.
    Tard. Did you read my post at all?
  • Really? I fucked one up this morning and clicked enter before I could correct it. still worked :o
  • edited August 2012
    Really? I fucked one up this morning and clicked enter before I could correct it. still worked :o
    you only need to type a certain one of the words
  • the bolder one
  • I went through three or four of them typing in only the shaky word (which always worked in the past). Didn't work, so I typed in both words (including the other word which is usually taken whole-piece from text) and it worked. Are some of you still able to just type in one word?
  • did you do it on your phone? i always have trouble on my phone
  • edited August 2012
    Worst to me if I buy a premium I still have to enter this crap.
  • edited August 2012
    Worst to me if I buy a premium I still have to enter this crap.
    Smartest thing dank has ever posted.
  • I feel the same way bro, recaptcha shit sucks, especially from a phone. If the multies can bypass it then it needs to be redone in the first place.
  • edited August 2012
    recaptcha put in place to stop bots and multi's
    Bots and multis break recaptcham, doesn't slow them down
    recaptcha stops legit players and slows them down
    multis prosper

• edited August 2012
    It doesn't help multis but it does help bots. Managing multis with capture can be a pain in the ass, especially if you are using a free web proxy. What it's done is make it so multis are a huge pain in the ass so those on the bot completely dominate. Where in the past a lot of players had multis, which could have fought the bots, but now they don't. BCart almost did a good job, but of course it's just an epic fail cuz he ignores the bot.
  • edited September 2012
    Lol captcha stories:

• They took Ansberry?!? Bastards!
  • Oh holy shit I didnt see the horatio caine one. Just spat water everywhere.
  • this makes me sad i haven't saved some of my captchas
  • And I have not been able to complete your fucking captcha. It amazes me how man multis and farms can exist in this game but a legit KD can't fucking login. Fuck you bcart, fuck you multi/bot/farm motherfuckers. Fuck you.
    The title caught my attention!
    The author's name came as big Surprise!
    It was really good to find out that you aren't an annoying posting bot afterall :P.
    As for the post ... i couldn't agree more about that!
    Well done for you NSG!
    To add my voice to yours let me say with you:
    FUCK YOU BCART AND FUCK YOU CHEATING RETARDS FOR RUINING THE BEST TEXT STRATEGY GAME!

• Ive gotten somee pretty impossible captcha''s aswell I just got this one maybe somebody who said before they can do them all easily can solve this one: