Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIP Neil Armstrong

edited August 2012 in General
You will be missed. =[

Comments

• Yeah, just heard this.
  • He was just jealous the one Armstrong in the news wasn't him. j/k Neil inspired a generation, a true American at Heart. Let him take 1 more leap for Mankind, into the Heavens.
  • RIP.

Could be a conspiracy as he was about to openly publish something that isnt in US policy interest...............

too much Hollywood in me.....bah

• Neil Armstrong RIP
    he took a giant leap for mankind
  • My favorite actor in Transformers 3...

RIP Neil...
  • I remember seeing a funny pic where noobs thought he was the lead singer for green day I lol'd
  • Never set foot on the moon.
  • Never set foot on the moon.
  • edited August 2012
    I would not say that about a deceased hero if I didn't believe it. RIP Mr. Armstrong.
  • Armstrong dies just before the Mars rover sends back new data, conspiracy? Something he was gonna leak?
  • inb4 conspir -- crap...
  • edited August 2012
    Armstrong wanted you to believe aliens are watching us and on the moon. I'm not sure why. I believe it was propoganda. The rover will back that up somehow. Embrace your world govt to battle imaginary threats is one theory. What's better than a cold war with Russia? An imaginary arms race with Martians or whatever that results in your enslavement of course. Once the news says it is true case closed.
  • LOL....Lance Armstrong into Neil Armstrong and Neil Patrick Harris into Neil Armstrong...epic idiots/trolls.
  • hahah that is epic
  • after 6 tour de france. I'm glad he stopped !