Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Myrmidons v Demigod and MystiGods

Comments

• You peaced me :(
  • You had that posted from the get go bro.. Im not crying but i cant wait to see how you feel when i roll you out
  • War's over
  • There was a war?
  • and Lux was too busy worrying about his own KD to actually be bothered with the war.. And you wonder why there was little to no activity on KTs.. hmmmm
  • Tugga (X:7,Y:9) Desert Wasteland 8,027 2,348,926 3,069
    Tugga (X:7,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Pluto (X:3,Y:10) @ Mystical Lands 9,800 2,324,240 3,231

were our kills. I'm counting Pluto because we were doing pk stuff at the end before we ended war and he died from poploss soon after. That's the thing about defensive state... It's a bitch to GT but makes for an easy pk eventually.
  • Tugga's reason for the war was something I've always preached about to be at the essence of sk wars: difference of opinions about r/r. Some people consider it cheating and others don't. But it makes a damn good reason to war over. It's funny because I don't have a strong opinion either way about it. I personally lean more towards the "it's cheating" side just because I know how powerful it can make a kd, especially during late game time, that it is dependant on another kd (most of the time a partnership), and I can't fathom that BCart ever intended it to be a "different strat". But I realized when you take it out of the equation you're just kting one of my alliance's kds without permission or even notification. Some ALs allow their kds to be killed over this and that's fine. It's their alliance and their decision. But hell. It made a good reason to have a war and some fun. That's what we need in sk. Legitimate wars and not this bot/multi crap.
  • Both sides had valid reasoning. Which made it a worthwhile war. And Myrmidons were quite active at the start though activity seemed to be entirely centered on which Demigod kd was most active...thats the one to grab, rather than a coordinated effort on a single KT like Rock.
  • October 4, 16:58:41 the [Myrmidons] alliance has declared war with the [Demigod] alliance.

Looks like war is back on :-))
  • Lux suicided?
  • Yea i owned Lux for 600 plus land fairly without breaking a sweat and he got sad and quit hahahahahaha
  • Tbh though Lux's D was quite poor for his size, and entirely tanks which made it worse after TJ and Mal tapped.
  • Declaring war and suiciding is the ultimate rage quit
  • Keep thinking what u want TJ. Poor lil nigga was upset i was catchin him :(

You were 3k land behind and over 1 mill in NW behind you certainly were catching me i rolled you with ease
    :-)) good call on leaving Shields down when you are a VI with over 1 mill power that is super pro
  • Desutro (X:8,Y:2) @ Volcanic Inferno 5,316 1,540,071 3,289

I hope you had a VAL for your sector's sake so they can undeclare. We aren't posting any more kts in 1:3
  • That's news to 1:3 from what they've told me. You effectively screwed them by declaring war before you suicided. They're just lucky i'm a nice guy
  • That's news to 1:3 from what they've told me. You effectively screwed them by declaring war before you suicided. They're just lucky i'm a nice guy
    In secret, between you and me, Mal isn't a nice guy. Nice guys let their alliancemates feed on the poor...