Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2012 Apocalypse

edited August 2012 in General
Please post all signs of the apocalypse here. The year is almost over we want to leave an SK time capsule.

http://enenews.com/japanese-researcher-they-remind-me-of-godzilla-photo-95-of-worms-die-survivors-grow-10-times-average-size-when-raised-on-tokyo-soil-contaminated-with-fukushima-radioactive-material

Current event: The Japs are creating Godzilla, King Kong, and Mothra.

Comments

• New iphone soon Dank u better make thread.
  • #6 just lol what a job.
  • You know HTML works in these forums, right? It's much more robust and easier to use than bbcode.
  • You know HTML works in these forums, right? It's much more robust and easier to use than bbcode.
    Prefer BBcode for forums.
  • edited August 2012
    WTF is wrong with you? You are lucky I don't know you because I'd hit you in your damn mouth. If you are one of the little kids from Darubian's new UA where he is the boy scout leader, then I apologize, but request you remove it.
  • That pic is fucking disgusting and needs to be took down asap, you cant joke about pedophilia its a no go subject
  • This is one of those times im thankful my phone doesnt load images on this forum.
  • Yeah dude that was f'ed up right thar. Back on subject. Once the Japanese create Mothra the only way to stop him is to create Godzilla. Then you need King Kong if you want any hope of stopping him.
  • That pic is fucking disgusting and needs to be took down asap, you cant joke about pedophilia its a no go subject
    WTF is wrong with you? You are lucky I don't know you because I'd hit you in your damn mouth. If you are one of the little kids from Darubian's new UA where he is the boy scout leader, then I apologize, but request you remove it.
    This is one of those times im thankful my phone doesnt load images on this forum.
    Im confused....i didnt see any pics when i first saw this thread...

• Someone posted a tasteless picture, it got deleted.
  • Who did....endofdays?
  • One of NoSocialGroup's pics went horribly wrong.
  • Did he delete his post? Didnt know you could do that...or did Crash do it.
  • It was probably a moderator.
  • edited August 2012
    Hey Dank, nice edit there asshole. I've got two fucking children of my own, and calling me out to say I'm somewhat tied to that dumbass was bullshit. So go fuck yourself. I might jab at you from time to time but that shit was low.
  • If i may, what was the pic he posted of?
  • Who cares, it was enough to make some mod get up off their ass and do their fucking job for a change. But not fast enough for dank to act as a little bitch who hides behind his fucking monitor.
  • edited August 2012
    Aren't you the one saying a guy flying drones deserves the same medals as a guy actually risking his life? I'm an internet tough guy man you should show me some respect I'm doing loop d loops for you.
  • You are god damned right that the guy flying drones deserves a fucking medal. I lived on a motherfucking military base at the start of this war and do you know how many friends I saw buried? Fuck you. Those guys flying drones save lives, and if it means one less casket I have to watch go in the ground, one more fucking mother I don't have to see cry then the those people deserve FAR MORE than some fucking applause. Whens the last time you did a fucking thing for your fucking country?

Hell, I do maintenance on jet refuelers for the air force as a private contractor. So I'm willing to bet I've done far more than you have, you got dust from iraq on your back? Bet not, but I tell you what, I sure as fuck do and I take fucking pride in that. Knowing that the men and women in uniform will be able to do their jobs better because of me.

Look here you little dipshit. You can sit behind your desk all day long and act like a fucking crazed lunatic all you want, but you bring that shit to a personal level then you can fuck right off a bridge for all I give a shit. Not once did I ever talk shit on your punk ass when we rolled together, I always had your fucking back. But the day I decide to leave you get all fucking butthurt and then you want to stoop to that shit?

You aren't worth the shit that I took an hour ago. Nor to anyone else here you pathetic twat.
  • XelXel
    edited August 2012
    god damned fucking motherfucking Fuck you fucking mother fucking fucking fucking?

Hell fuck fucking.

dipshit fucking shit fuck shit shit ass fucking fucking shit?

shit twat.
    darumad?
  • good god, first its lynog vs. skydragon, now its dank vs. darubian
    SK ppl need to calm down for a change
  • edited August 2012
    Darubian is so fun to troll I can't resist.

Yo man you never did shit you never did a fucking thing until you left. Nobody even knew who the hell you were until last round when you grabbed Kesha's dick in front of the entire server.

Like I'm really going to sign up and leave my family to go fight Al Qaeda who helps us invade other countries and fly their flag. Then at the same time while I'm gone my family loses their rights to protect us from the same people I'm helping. It's fucking stupid isn't it? Pretty much everyone has figured it out.
  • You know what dank, you really are no better than kesha. The only people you get along with is the multis you make. Fuck off why dont ya?
  • edited August 2012
    That's your own personal take on it but I probably have more friends than you. I've run dozens of alliance on this game. WTF you do Darubian play HoF and hide all round? Fuck you drunk? Like you could ever control an alliance talking the mad shit I do. Bitch who are you kidding?
  • edited August 2012
    Please. Tell us who faggot. Seriously. I would love to see who here that actually could hold some god damned credit in this game could really come support you. Go find someone to come on in and say hi that actually could stand up to half the players in this game and swear that they are FC through and through.

I would love to see you create another PF multi just to do it.
  • edited August 2012
    I'm kewl with the majority of people on this game. The forums have degenerated and few post here. Still, most of the people I'm arguing with have an unspoken thing with me. We're actually kewl we don't bother each other. It's just a flame war thing we do. That's what the pf's are to us. For some reason you seem to have taken it seriously. As if I'm really fighting with JonesL, Lynog, and Qwj. It's imaginary. Dude when I play I usually don't get hit the entire round.
  • P.S. Take your shitty KD building skills elsewhere dank. The only time you are going to overcome me is with your bots. Ill be back next round and trumping you like the bitch you are.

Can't wait to see you kick and scream like the coward you are.
  • LOL shitty kingdom building skills. You know man I have placed on this game back when it counted. You're just now pushing into the top 100. I really don't know what else to say.
  • I'm kewl with the majority of people on this game. The forums have degenerated and few post here. Still, most of the people I'm arguing with have an unspoken thing with me. We're actually kewl we don't bother each other. It's just a flame war thing we do. That's what the pf's are to us. For some reason you seem to have taken it seriously. As if I'm really fighting with JonesL, Lynog, and Qwj. It's imaginary.
    I would love to see Lynog lift a finger for you. Granted him and i dont get along, he is above your petty bullshit. Nice name dropping though fucker. You sound like that one dumbass at the part who dances like a jackass and thinks he is as cool as the rest, but in the long run, all we really want to do is get you shit faced drunk and drop your ass off somewhere for the hilarity.