Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round summary: Ghosts & Multies own endgame

edited August 2012 in General
for those of you who are asleep Ghosts arent only used to rule SK, the other half of the cheating scum prefers to use multies to take SL away of the top KD's so they can 1) leave the alliance/create a new one so they get raped and 2) remove SL bonus from them.

from what i can see, Fojji, Gross Empire and a few others are victims of the multies

is there any fair player left or are we all just hoping that this IS the last round of SK?

Comments

• Only ones that play fair are killed off early game
  • I'm still around and I AM a fair player... Maybe a Shit player, but a fair shit player.
  • rephrase, who of the top100 besides myself is legitly playing sk this round?
  • who knew all we had to do was be polite!
    hmmm....

dank can you please leave SK for good it would be much appreciate :)
  • Ghosts wouldnt even be too bad if it was a normal person. Its when you get people who are otherwise shit like bruce and skydragon who cant resist the urges to hit people they wouldnt normally be even close to
    *raises hand*

i am
  • edited August 2012
    I think there's still a lot, most of the multis right now are either ghosts or 250 land kd taking SL away from HB. Besides the two Bruce Waynes and Final Apocalypse (skydragon), I don't think any other ghosts are in top 100.
    however, most of the top 100 did get some sort of ghost protection.
  • so who is multying to take SL in HB sectors, and why?
  • take 1 guess

someone who has been literally on his knees drinking bruces man juice to protect ami
  • Wait wait, I know this one! It's, er.. hmm..

Okay, ignore that. Please tell me who it is. Is it Lynog again? :)
  • its scary how much u mention him...scary
  • edited August 2012
    Just giving him some of the attention and love he craves. I just see him as that dog that no-one loves.

Sky is just showing you some love, Lynog. Don't be hating. :)
  • who knew all we had to do was be polite!
    hmmm....

dank can you please leave SK for good it would be much appreciate :)
    If we listened to you Towelboy there would be nothing wrong on this game it is just paradise. You don't know shit.
    I think that is a fair assessment :p
    Me too
    :)

Yep like pie said
  • I'm alive, top 100, played legit, but don't care anymore... Can I count?
  • There are not 100 people playing so no.
  • edited August 2012
    Only ones that play fair are killed off early game
    I 100% agree. Higgs died before his time.
  • Something interesting that was forwarded to me.

August 9, 15:34:27 N1MrOoK (1:11) whasts up
    August 9, 15:37:03 N1MrOoK (1:11) anyone have access to the moo thingy to check our new kts log in times
    August 9, 15:37:38 E1ko (2:11) ya
    August 9, 15:37:55 N1MrOoK (1:11) can you pm the the sight again
    August 9, 15:43:23 N1MrOoK (1:11) what time is good im having trouble reading that HAHA

So N1M and E1ko have complained about cheaters using bots, and use it themselves? :-))
  • Not that I really like the fact that people use moo, but I think it's been accepted that beans add-on and moo are available for all to use, and isn't looked at as cheating.. I think. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
  • edited August 2012
    Oh? Okay. Maybe I'll create an add-on that makes an infinite number of accounts, then make it available for all to use. It isn't cheating if enough people are using it. :)
  • Faulty logic Sky, you know who uses it. Wouldn't you want it to be used by everyone if the select few are gonna use it regardless?
  • It be better if it wasn't there.
  • skyfag doesnt have an opinion to begin with just ignore anything he says
  • edited August 2012
    Faulty logic Sky, you know who uses it. Wouldn't you want it to be used by everyone if the select few are gonna use it regardless?
    Sure, but I've checked Kesha's Moo bot and believe it gives anyone using it an unfair advantage in many respects. Beans add-on is probably borderline though.
    skyfag doesnt have an opinion to begin with just ignore anything he says
    You're just mad because your kingdom died. Don't worry, I forgive you. :)
  • Lol... Wasn't your cheating ass ghost first break on Rook? And here you are complaining about unfair advantages? Wtf! You are goddam retarded and I'm not talking that cute drooling little kid retarded, but the full grown adult who shits his pants... Ffs delete your ghost kd... Then come back here. And your multis getting soms/soks off me? Fuck off tool. Do us all a favor and slit your wrist before jumping off an overpass! And before anyone asks.. yeah IamMadBro. Fucking hypocrites piss me off.
  • edited August 2012
    Scanners are cheating. Multis are cheating. Most of you are cheaters.