Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The cry bbay trehad for lWes and tLanOy

edited August 2012 in General
please keep it in here i'm tired of seeing it in ever other thread...

Comments

• i'd normally try keeping it in your mum but even with all her experience it gets boring :P
  • also names are to be spelt with a capital just sayin
  • you two don't deserve capitals. Just saying

"i'd" should have a capital too, but you know there are better things to do with your time than be a spell check/grammar nazi.
  • like what a regular nazi and gas jews? :O or lews!!!!!!!!!!!
  • XelXel
    edited August 2012
    also names are to be spelt with a capital just sayin
    Should be capitalized, but still left spelled "Talony"?
  • lol wow i didnt see that haha

i remember seeing on facebook something about the human brain is able to read words that are jumbled up as long as the first and last letter is correct.

I demand a capital and my name spelt correctly! do as you wish with lews :P
  • i remember seeing on facebook something about the human brain is able to read words that are jumbled up as long as the first and last letter is correct.
    I once found a fake dollar bill on the ground with what you described. It turned out to be some Christian mumbojumbo, but it was still interesting that I could easily read entire paragraphs of jumbled words.
  • Arocdnicg to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm. Tihs is buseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
  • Thats the one.

And another fun fact all the holy bible is mumbojumbo :P
  • wogtown crying.
  • edited August 2012
    Arocdnicg to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm. Tihs is buseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
    bpemlhasy!

EDIT: I would have spent more time on this but it got boring really quickly. The point is letter placement still matters somewhat.
  • edited August 2012
    No, the point is the first and last letter placement is important. I read that word as "blasphemy!" immediately.

"Clearly, the first and last letters are not the only thing that you use when reading text," he wrote. "If this were the case, how would you tell the difference between pairs of words like 'salt' and 'slat'."

The e-mail also transposes adjacent letters, which makes the words easier to read. For example, "thing" is written as "tihng," not "tnihg"; "problem" is written as "porbelm," not "pbleorm."

• Context?
  • Arocdnicg to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm. Tihs is buseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
    bpemlhasy!

EDIT: I would have spent more time on this but it got boring really quickly. The point is letter placement still matters somewhat.
    I was actually able to read this w/o any problems. this is amazing!
    Divine wind likes his fries.
  • Context?
    Yes context.
    bpemlhasy!

Congrats United. Want a cookie?
  • Lol
    Context helps with those words that when jumbled are the same.
    bpemlhasy!

Congrats United. Want a cookie?
    Yes
  • Can I have one too?
  • Can I have one too?
    You can have his fries. They are covered with a pale moist sauce.
  • Lews is a booby

• Lews is a booby

Cos i get all the attention....Ps, Talnoy is the one in the background.
  • its true you can tell how embarrassed i am as well
  • its true you can tell how embarrassed i am as well
    Dont worry. WWF will come save your endangered ass as I get the limelight at New York zoo.
  • maybe if your lucky they will make a lame movie starring you.

i can almost see the reviews "Best film EVER!, said no one."
  • maybe if your lucky they will make a lame movie starring you.

i can almost see the reviews "Best film EVER!, said no one."
    They've already made Happy Feet. I guest starred in that.