Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chic-Fil-A

124»

Comments

• Xel doesnt troll very well, majority of his posts are genuine.
  • I'm calling you sheep because so many of you get all worked up over pointless shit.

It's just another little hot topic that will be completely forgotten in a week when the media gives you some other little thing to get bothered over.
    Thank you for reinforcing my point, kid. I wish I could sit with the cool kids like you bro.
    Too bad, I don't let tools into my circle. You wouldn't like it here anyways... not enough tranny cocks for you.
    I insult your maturity and intelligence, you go on a homophobic tangent.
    In a thread about homophobia.
    You should just be glad I took time out of my day to bless you with a reply, you ungrateful bastard.
  • edited August 2012
    The guy in that video I posted got shit canned.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/03/viral-video-man-picking-on-chick-fil-worker-gets-him-fired/

“Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A,” the company said in a statement. “Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

“We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees,” the statement continued.

Enjoy your water dipshit.
  • I wish more people would boycott Chick-Fil-A, then I wouldn't have to stand in line so long for a chicken sandwich.
  • How are their Chick Fillets?
  • edited August 2012
    I ate there last night. I went up there with a baseball bat looking for Zeality in the parking lot with a picket sign but didn't see him. Waited two hours he's such a chump. Forgot to take pictures but it happened.
  • U were at the wrong one, i was at the one on anderson blvd, take pics to prove u live there
  • Just drove by my local chic and people were protesting. A friend of mine was there eating yesterday and he said the manager of the store took protesters iced water since it was so hot out.
  • Just drove by my local chic and people were protesting. A friend of mine was there eating yesterday and he said the manager of the store took protesters iced water since it was so hot out.
    No iced tea? Disgraceful.
  • I ate at chick-fil-a today. Felt like a boss.
  • Fil-A-Chic!!!!!!
    You act like we give a fuck.

You act like we give a fuck.

• Fil-A-Chic!!!!!!
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it wasn't even funny the first time.
  • Fil-A-Chic!!!!!!
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it wasn't even funny the first time.
    your just jealous you didnt come up with it first.

also what is chic-a-fil?
    is it like maccas or something?
  • This thread is stupid... You eat at places where they have good food... if they don't have good food don't eat their... this is a FAST FOOD place, not a governor or something.

personally if a place was open about serving dogs and cats in their food and I had been eating there for years.. I would keep eating there cause the food is good...

your not fucking it and making a life together, your just eating it
  • Fuck that I'll grill my own chicken.
  • Yeah, they really do serve shit.