Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal Napfest with Honeybadgers

2»

Comments

• July 6, 18:14:40 the [TheAvengers] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [honeybadgers] alliance.
    July 6, 19:13:20 the [BallsDeep] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [honeybadgers] alliance.

PS...glad to see the 2 alliances that had the MOST multis(6 each) are dropping the NAPs and not taking care of business...
    =D>
  • we have killed some of the multis you sent me :) i think we had 4 that you sent me from dominion. they are either dead or bellow 100 land. i think.

We did however switch our focus to moo now since they are becoming very aggressive
  • Dominion sucks, Inferno is better :P
    : that hurts :(

and also we have Moos posted, and NAPS sent out, time to take um out!!! cough cough arbites has the most :)
    Lol its an EVE joke...considering one of your sectors has EVE references and pictures.
  • the problem with the MOO kingdoms is that they actually have kd building skills, that is, they all have enough defence to keep people from raping them up
  • well, they are not THAT well built. decently yes, but they are no kesha